When Christian children do not obey their parents, PART 3!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 8
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

As was explicitly shown in my having to accept that our ever loving and forgiving Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, states that children can be beaten and cut up into pieces in "When Children do not obey their parents, Part 1 and 2" on this forum.  Now the TRUE Christian has to accept the hardest of upbringing for the Christian's children, and that is unfortunately what is stated in this verse: “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.” (Exodus 21:15)

In these follow up passages inspired by Jesus, we have these drastic situations if children curse their parents:

"Anyone who curses his father or mother must surely be put to death." (Exodus 21:17)

“Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Mark 7:10)

Unfortunately, in the following passage, Jesus condones the outcome of children that curse their parents in the above biblical passages:

"Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,  “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat! JESUS REPLIED, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and Anyone who curses their father or mother IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH.’ (Matthew 15: 1-4) 

I can't say this enough, it is truly hard to stay a TRUE Christian in the 21st century when we find passages like I've shown in the previous threads relative to children can be beaten with rods, and cut up into pieces, while our Jesus is watching, and now this very explanatory thread as shown in what is to happen to the offspring of parents whose children strike them, and curse them! Then to make it worse, JESUS CONDONES THE EVENTFUL OUTCOME OF DEATH TO CHILDREN THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS!   Is this truly our ever loving and forgiving Jesus? :(

Listen fellow Christians, because of the biblical and factual content of this post, I don't expect you to even try and address it, but rather run away from it as usual like it didn't exist in the first place.  Whereas you have also run away from my threads of Jesus is an abortionist, and a serial killer of the innocents in Jesus' Great Flood.  It is understood why you have to HIDE from Jesus' true words.

I need to take a walk to the nearest bar to try and forget what this post represents to our faith, but we still believe at all costs, don't we?  :(

Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I need to take a walk to the nearest bar

Drink of choice?

Also, what do you do for fun? You sound like someone who needs a hobby

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Old testament law.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Zaradi
You sound like someone who needs a hobby
ROFL!!

I think we left the "hobby can fix it" stage many, many, posts ago.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Zaradi

My drink of choice?  Whiskey 104 rye.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5, YOU ARE IN MY THREAD ONCE AGAIN, WOW!!!

Therefore you are obviously here to discuss the main topic, GOOD FOR YOU!

It's about time you engage in the main topic of one of my many threads, therefore, let us discuss the fact that our Jesus condones the murdering of children that curse their parents. Ready?

1.  So, under this biblical axiom, how do you feel about Jesus agreeing with Exodus 21:17?  

2.  Are we still too postulate that Jesus is ever loving and forgiving under these circumstances? 

3.  How would you defend Jesus when He stated that kids that curse their parents should be murdered, or do you agree with Jesus?

4.  How are we to get others to join Christianity when Biblical narratives like this make themselves know, that lets admit it, puts us in a bad light?

I am so glad that you finally have the nerve to discuss the main topics of my posted threads, because as shown before, you ran away from them post haste and came up with so many lame conservative excuses that I couldn't keep track of them! Therefore, address the questions above, and then I have many more for you upon this topic, okay? Thanks.

BEGIN.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dynasty

Dynasty,

May I refer you to Matthew 24:35, and if you disagree with what Jesus stated regarding the OT laws are to be followed today, are you then calling Jesus a LIAR? 

Please explain.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
ETHANG5, YOU ARE IN MY THREAD ONCE AGAIN, WOW!!!
Lol. It's exciting to talk to the object of your obsession huh?

1.  So, under this biblical axiom, how do you feel about Jesus agreeing with Exodus 21:17?
I feel fine.

2.  Are we still too postulate that Jesus is ever loving and forgiving under these circumstances? 
Yes. And "to" is different from "too".

3.  How would you defend Jesus when He stated that kids that curse their parents should be murdered, or do you agree with Jesus?
Jesus needs no defense. I always agree with Jesus.

4.  How are we to get others to join Christianity when Biblical narratives like this make themselves know, that lets admit it, puts us in a bad light?
Christianity has no problem getting converts. That is why you spend your time being silly on the internet.

Therefore, address the questions above, and then I have many more for you upon this topic, okay? 
I'm sure you do. But I already know you're one of those losers who ask questions but never answer any.

So your answer privileges are suspended till you grow a backbone and answer a few.

While you do, I'll continue to toss you for lolz Dee Dee. The comedy show must go on, and I have Gentle Readers to entertain.