Narcos Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 237
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1

Virtuoso - Tú eres Pacho Herrera. Eres un miembro del cartel de Cali y fuiste a México para negociar con los Mexicanos sobre el movimiento de la cocaína. Los asesinos del Norte Del Valle te atacaron pero les mataron aunque recibiste una bala. Por eso eres un 1x Bulletproof. Por una vez, si algúien te matara  por la noche no moririas, pero él segundo vez, vas a morir. Ganas con el Pueblo.

Killed NP1

Bullish - Usted se llama Judy Moncada. Después del muerte de su esposo por Pablo Escobar, decidiste a ver el fin del poder de Pablo Escobar. Decidiste a trabajar con Don Berna y el cartel del Cali pero por el fin salió Colombia por todo el tiempo y nunca podía regresar. Por eso usted es él Ascetic. Nadie puede dirigir acciones que no son letales a ti. Gana con el Pueblo.

Living Players:

1. Drafterman 
2. Lunatic 
3. Speed 
4. DD
5. Supa 
6. Zaradi 
7. Greyparrot 
8. WaterPhoenix 
9. Oromagi 
10. Singularity 

With 10 players, it takes 6 players to lynch. The DP will end in 72 hours on Saturday February 8th, 2020 at 2:30PM CST.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@Vader
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Speedrace
Vamanos

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@oromagi
@WaterPhoenix
@Zaradi
@Singularity
Bienvenidos al segundo día 

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I'm a bit surprised bullish was the target. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless mafia were going for a kill they hoped thwir wouldn't be watchers on. Interesting. RIP bullish, sorry for suspecting you bud.

Results?
At least we know Cali cartel is town. Looks good for oro.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
That was SO DUMB CKYOYXYXKGZKX
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
Someone sus' you and then they die, might be mafia trying to make you a mislynch but I don't know...
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
yo se, two town power roles down. Dios mio vosotros sois tontos.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Dios mio vosotros sois tontos.

Vosotros is disgusting 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Bullish retracted his scum read I think. Him dying actually makes me think Lunatic is town

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
THANK YOU
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Bullish retracted his scum read I think. Him dying actually makes me think Lunatic is town

Honestly yeah, anyone that knows me knows I keep my enemies close lol. Killing them is so stark contrast to anything I would do. That said I feel like bullish was probably targeted for some reason (other than trying to frame me) because I don't really see many mafia using that as a viable strategy. I may have inadvertently killed him by outting his character last day phase, but when he said he was a woman who was anti-pablo I figured it was pretty obvious, and any mafia doing basic research would have figured it out anyway. That said, Ascetic isn't a crazy power role, and probably has more anti town utility than pro town utility, as it would essentially roleblock investigators.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
Ew, imagine learning mexican spanish. espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
yo se, two town power roles down.
Those aren't really power roles IMO. the bulletproof sucks that we wasted a lynch on that, in hindsight we should have gone vtnl over virt, but that was gonna be a hard sale.

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
I'm really sus of all the people who hammered the virt wagon.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Btw justification for roles in this game seem very weak. So weak in fact, I don't even know if it's worth asking people for role justification. Not a single role so far has had a claim that makes even remote sense to me. Pablo makes much more sense as a hider then la quica. Javier and Maria make little sense as miller. Poison a messenger? Really? I don't even know lol. Seems like pie is going more for balance than role links but we do know there is a thematic difference. 

Still thinking it could be gringos as we have 0 claims of that yet.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
I think the virt lynch was stupid, but ehhhh at least we know the theme somewhat.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I'm really sus of all the people who hammered the virt wagon.
It was a gritty day phase, and virt had made like 2 posts total. Inactivity has hurt the town in the past. There was probably scum on the wagon, but I don't think it's such a crazy idea that virt got lynched. I probably should have advocated a no lynch though.

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
My role justification seems solid, and it checks out with the wiki.

Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
There are very few instances where I think VTNL is preferable to lynching someone. Yesterday was not one of them.

Also, slight town read to Luna with bullish being the NK. Its wifom, but I dont think scum luna would kill someone who was arguing against him

Lunatic
Lunatic
I feel like zaradi has been a bit inactive, and I'm kinda sus tbh. He seemed a bit more passionate in the last game we played. 

VTL zaradi for a character

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
oh shi- wassup lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
Btw I am gonna be active today, but thurs- sat I'll be on my weekend and will mostly only be able to respond to pings. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
My role justification makes perfect sense, but only in the context of the type of character it is, I'm not sure whether it does when it's specific to Pablo since I don't watch the show
Lunatic
Lunatic
My role justification makes perfect sense, but only in the context of the type of character it is, I'm not sure whether it does when it's specific to Pablo since I don't watch the show
That's what I mean. Like Pie has 'justifications' for the characters, but like if you watch the show it's hard to see them I guess. Like on paper DD's justification makes sense I guess, but miller isn't the first thing I would come up for Javier Pena, given he is a DEA officer and one of the main good guys in the show. 

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
That's not what I meant, from what I've heard of this character, my role is probably the first thing I'd choose for him
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
passionate in the last game we played.

1. I was scum in the last game we played. 
2. I mentioned my waning interest in playing in Warren's signup thread. Read into it however you want.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
how about a character claim? I don't know how to read you, I think that would help
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
some may be better than others I guess. 
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
Bruh. If you don't know how to read me after how many years of playing on DDO together?, then me character claiming ain't fixing that issue lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
Bruh. If you don't know how to read me after how many years of playing on DDO together?, then me character claiming ain't fixing that issue lol
1. How am I supposed to read 0 activity?
2. This is the first actual non QF game I have played with you since DDO times I think. I assume you are a different person than you were however many years ago we last played.

That said I remember your playstyle was pretty aggressive back in the day. In the drafter quickfire I played with you, you were also pretty aggressive as town. I can buy dis-interest as a reason for not being aggressive, but it puts me in a spot of not knowing how to read you.
I think I am justified in at least asking for a character claim...