Kanye West QF DP2

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 55

Speed- You are “Slavery was a choice.” Went on TMZ to say this, and it became another saying. You are Loved Townie. It takes one extra vote to lynch you

Drafterman- You are, “Closed on Sunday, you my chick-fil-a.” You are a religious leader in the church, you praise the lord. Praise Jesus. You are the Holy Spirit. You may bring back someone to life if they died. You win with town.

------------------
1. Bullish
2. Disc
3. Lunatic
-----------------
2 to lynch, mylo

48hrs dp, 24hrs np

--> @Bullish @Discipulus_Didicit @Lunatic
yezzus hates mylo
or lylo too
I blame drafter for that
I cave easily to peer pressure lol
--> @SupaDudz
2 to lynch, mylo
Lylo, but close enough
--> @Lunatic
post 3
"I'mma let you finish" 1x redirector, but I can only redirect to myself. I me visit myself cause it's that kind of game lmao

*I made me visit myself
--> @Lunatic
why didnt u claim immediately, it's lylo.

vanilla
--> @Lunatic
I'mma give you 1 chance to prove ur not scum
I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.
--> @Bullish
I'mma give you 1 chance to prove ur not scum
Uno reverse card!
--> @Lunatic
Why didn't u claim ur character too, too busy looking up a fake claim?
--> @Bullish
I did claim my qoute lol
--> @drafterman
drafters turn

--> @Lunatic
"I'mma let u finish" NOT!

That's 3 strikes against u Lunatic

1. tard hammer
2. didn't immediately claim at lylo
3. when claiming didn't claim a quote and claimed some dumb shit like vanilla

VTL Lunatic
--> @Bullish
I am town, but honestly not caring enough to try and convince you otherwise. So we will see if drafter hammers, if not you are scum. 
--> @Lunatic
naw ur big time scum, everyone else only got a little quote, u got a whole monologue up there.
btw with one mafia, the goal should be to lynch early and fast and get to lylo as fast as possible, cut out the wifom
--> @Bullish
big like this ****
--> @Lunatic
big like this ****

Really? Asterisks? What are you, 12?
--> @Lunatic
Penis
--> @Zaradi
yo look I found a post where he says "fuck" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3679/narcos-mafia-dp3?page=1&post_number=8 uncensored.

this whole thing is a ploy to make himself look like a goodie 2 shoes, like politicians. Have you ever seen a politician curse? Have you ever seen a politician not be scum? Vote Lunatic now.