The True Meaning Of Theism

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 4
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
We all know that atheism is not necessarily anti-theism (although there may be some atheists who are anti-theists) since atheism is merely a neutral position of being without religious belief.

However, Since it is theists who have devised a belief beyond the norm, would they not have to reject being neutral in order to maintain their peculiar thoughts and practices?

Furthermore, since, in modern civilized society everyone has access to high-quality information and education, wouldn't theists need to go to extreme lengths of rejection and denial of facts in order to keep on believing what they do?

Therefore, theists must surely be not only anti-atheists but also anti-factual, anti-realists and anti-social?

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Salixes
Therefore, theists must surely be not only anti-atheists but also anti-factual, anti-realists and anti-social?
How is any of this accurate?

Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
-->
@Alec
How is any of this accurate?
From the 8 (count them, 8) points that I clearly outlined in my post. If you would like me to further clarify any of them I shall do so. So far nobody has validly refuted any of those points, in this thread and all other threads where I have thoroughly backed up my statements with the same facts.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
The
IS

Because God is Reality.

You know, The Is.

Atheism is stupid. It's literally nihilism.