• BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 1,453
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas
    --> @RoderickSpode

Roderick Spode,

Well, in front of this forum, you have accepted the FACT that you admit that you are as bible ignorant as Melcharaz, or you couldn't find your "big boy" pants to have a discussion about you calling me out (Post #40), or both. You are who you pretend to be in this forum, and that is an assumed Christian, which is laughable at best!  

Since you remain silent to my posts, even when mentioning me in your posts, then just sit on the side lines where you belong in the first place, like a little puppy on the front porch and watch the big dogs play.  I will continue to easily Bible Slap you with a newspaper when needed when you get out of line with your total Bible ignorance.

Besides, deep down you realize that you DO NOT even come close in having the acumen to even "tip toe" out and engage me upon the Christian faith. I like it when a pseudo-christian like you can accept his rightful position in this forum, and that is, accepting your biblical ignorance, and that you cannot defend the faith as Jesus wanted you to do in the passage below. Good for you in coming to terms with these blatant facts, praise!  

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

NEXT?

• Melcharaz
    Melcharaz avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 426
    Melcharaz avatar
    Melcharaz
    --> @BrotherDThomas
    To bring down others isnt christ like. And to preach another gospel is accursed.
    1 peter 3:15 and galatians 1:8-9. 

It is evident to me that christ doesnt abide in you, for who curses his brother except cain? And whoever hates his brother is a murderer.  
    Go and recieve the holy spirit. Repent of your false accusations and cursings. 

• BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas

Melcharaz,

I haven't cursed you, I haven't brought you down in the true sense of term, I have not preached another gospel as shown with my biblical verse vouchsafing, therefore your irrelative statements are embarrassing towards you. Why again am I not surprised? :(

The only thing that I stated was the FACT that you ran away from my post #49 within this thread!  Whereas you obviously cant address it in kind, other than to embarrassingly RUN AWAY from it in the name of Satan! WWJD? Run or stand ground?  Correct, Jesus would not RUNAWAY like you are doing and you want to call yourself a Christian? NOT! lol.

Melcharaz, if you can’t defend the faith as Jesus wants you to do (Titus 1:9), then you have yet to learn that sometimes when you bring a Boy Scout pocket knife to the discussion against my Abrams M-1 fully loaded tank in the name of Jesus, it is better for you to just accept your limitations of the faith and remain silent and just watch this forum upon the sidelines.  Okay? Thanks.

• RoderickSpode
    RoderickSpode avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 999
    RoderickSpode avatar
    RoderickSpode
    --> @BrotherDThomas
    I'm sorry Brother D. Was I ignoring you?

I want to commend you for the compassion you've shown Stephen.

Where do you think he will spend eternity if he remains an atheist?
  • BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas
    --> @RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

YOUR OUT OF DATE QUOTE: "Im sorry Brother D. Was I ignoring you? "

No, you have not been ignoring me, but logic 101 states that you have been running away from me instead, get it? You called me out in post #40, I responded in kind, then you went silent subsequent to you probably pissing in your pants because of me responding!  Now, are you going to tell me how I am allegedly in a corner of the topic at hand, or are you going to continue to runaway in a child like manner?

YOUR SEEMINGLY INSIPID QUOTE: "I want to commend you for the compassion you've shown Stephen".

Compassion, NOT!  The term "Respect" is more applicable because Stephen knows more about the Bible than you will ever learn, whereas, I cannot chastise him because of this blatant fact!  

YOUR INSIDIOUS INQUIRING QUOTE: " Where do you think he will spend eternity if he remains an atheist?"

As if you didn't know the answer to your question, how insidious can you get?!  My godly time is valuable, understand? In any event, Stephen is an ATHEIST, which defines the fact that he does not accept our serial killer Jesus the Christ. Therefore, the following passage is applicable to him spending eternity in the burning sulfur lakes of fire upon his demise.

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

• RoderickSpode
    RoderickSpode avatar
    RoderickSpode avatar
    RoderickSpode

YOUR INSIDIOUS INQUIRING QUOTE: " Where do you think he will spend eternity if he remains an atheist?"

As if you didn't know the answer to your question, how insidious can you get?!  My godly time is valuable, understand? In any event, Stephen is an ATHEIST, which defines the fact that he does not accept our serial killer Jesus the Christ. Therefore, the following passage is applicable to him spending eternity in the burning sulfur lakes of fire upon his demise.

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
    The funny part is he's going to be so glad you said this.

It was wise to tell dad he's the greatest before telling him you dented his car.
  • BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas avatar
    BrotherDThomas
    --> @RoderickSpode

RogerSpode,

MY STATEMENT TO YOU AGAIN 3RD TIME: "Now, are you going to tell me how I am allegedly in a corner of the topic at hand, or are you going to continue to runaway in a child like manner?"

By not responding in kind to my quote above, AGAIN #3, it is duly noted that you have accepted your inept limitations in discussing the Bible with the Brother D!

You are embarrassingly excused AGAIN.

• RoderickSpode
    RoderickSpode avatar
    RoderickSpode avatar
    RoderickSpode
    --> @BrotherDThomas
    RogerSpode,

MY STATEMENT TO YOU AGAIN 3RD TIME: "Now, are you going to tell me how I am allegedly in a corner of the topic at hand, or are you going to continue to runaway in a child like manner?"

By not responding in kind to my quote above, AGAIN #3, it is duly noted that you have accepted your inept limitations in discussing the Bible with the Brother D!

You are embarrassingly excused AGAIN.
    I'd rather clarify.

You weren't really backed in a corner. You would only have been backed in a corner if you were sincerely providing valid scriptural interpretation. But because giving satirical interpretations is probably an act, you wouldn't really be backed in a corner. To say you were backed in a corner would really be like telling the guy wearing a Micky Mouse outfit at Disneyland to show his ID to prove it.