I left, the Democratic Party, to vote for Trump.

Author: YeshuaBought ,

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 206
  • YeshuaBought
    YeshuaBought avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 141
    YeshuaBought avatar
    YeshuaBought
    I realized what rights I was giving up for healthcare, and said: FUCK THAT! I will die, before I give up my rights. I was never fully left, or right, in the first place. I have been watching some patriotic channels on Youtube, but due to censorship and false flags, I am asking libertarians and conservatives to message me, if they want to know who. I am a minarchist now, and no longer willing, to care about feelings, when it comes to liberty. I am not one hudred percent satisfied with Trump, but at least, he is not a globalist, or collectivist. i have had a lot of issues with globalists and collectivists, for years. If you want to know why i think globalism, is more dangerous, than anything else, read Revelation 13. I do not care about skin color or ethnicity, but I do care, about Daddy Government, fucking over, the world. I hope all of you are in good health, and wash your hands. Please consider, not hating, President Trump. he is not the Antichrist, you know.
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Debates: 32
    Forum posts: 8,505
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    cool
  • YeshuaBought
    YeshuaBought avatar
    YeshuaBought avatar
    YeshuaBought
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    How have, you been?
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Debates: 32
    Forum posts: 8,505
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @YeshuaBought
    good, you
  • ATroubledMan
    ATroubledMan avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 200
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan
    --> @YeshuaBought
    Please consider, not hating, President Trump. he is not the Antichrist, you know.
    He is making America #1 in Covid19 infections and deaths. Would this be in line with Christ?

• YeshuaBought
    YeshuaBought avatar
    YeshuaBought avatar
    YeshuaBought
    --> @ATroubledMan
    You are a liar, and a troll. Please cuntinue, trolling.
  • YeshuaBought
    YeshuaBought avatar
    YeshuaBought avatar
    YeshuaBought
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    Thanks. How have you been?
  • skittlez09
    skittlez09 avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 1,003
    skittlez09 avatar
    skittlez09
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    i think you finally met your match ;p 
  • fauxlaw
    fauxlaw avatar
    Debates: 44
    Forum posts: 1,324
    fauxlaw avatar
    fauxlaw
    --> @ATroubledMan
    As if China is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in regard to their specific numbers of death. That I should believe a shark saying, "Don't mind my teeth; I'm a vegan."
    Not to mention that this outbreak, become a pandemic, is the failed policy of that shark to manage while still within his border.
  • ATroubledMan
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan
    --> @fauxlaw
    I don't think anyone is not blaming China for this outbreak and the fact the their wet markets are up and running again, but at the very least, they are starting to outlaw certain animals at those markets. Once this is over, the rest of the world is going to take a very harsh look at China and make some serious demands, Considering, a lot of products come out of China and that they rely on the rest of the world purchasing those products, a few well placed embargo's will get them to stand up and take notice.

If you claim that China isn't releasing valid numbers, please do provide some evidence?

• ATroubledMan
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan
    "The US now has the world's highest number of deaths from Covid-19, with at least 21,692 losing their lives to the virus as of Sunday afternoon. Americans will continue to die in large numbers until our country mounts a coherent response to the epidemic. President Donald Trump has failed. The US still lacks even a basic plan for controlling the epidemic and restarting the economy."

America is #1.

• fauxlaw
    fauxlaw avatar
    Forum posts: 1,324
    fauxlaw avatar
    fauxlaw
    --> @ATroubledMan
    Our annual trade imbalance, negative export/import ratio, for the last 40 years, because China not only fudges shipping volumes [personal repeated experience with this issue], but fudge their currency value erratically, and without regard to international trade and currency manipulation law [also personal repeated experience].
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    Debates: 29
    Forum posts: 11,215
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @ATroubledMan
    This could've been worse if we didn't close trade with China til later. We have a significantly lower death to case ratio than other country due to the fact we were prepared. We were taking advice from WHO, and WHO ultimately failed. With the population and the culture of New York, a dense city, we would have the most cases. China has more, they just aren't reporting the cases.

• ATroubledMan
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan
    --> @SupaDudz
    We were taking advice from WHO, and WHO ultimately failed. 
    The WHO had been warning us about this since early January, it was Trump who failed to heed their warnings. Remember when he said it would just magically go away by April. Here it is April and the US is leading in infections and deaths.

China has more, they just aren't reporting the cases.
    What is your evidence for that claim?
  • ATroubledMan
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan
    --> @fauxlaw
    If your experience is all personal and you don't have any evidence that is public, then I'm afraid it's just speculation.
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 8,840
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @ATroubledMan
    If you claim that China isn't releasing valid numbers, please do provide some evidence?

How can we possibly know when China censors information more than youtube and facebook?
  • ATroubledMan
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan
    --> @Greyparrot
    How can we possibly know when China censors information more than youtube and facebook?
    THAT, my friend, is exactly the question I'm asking those who make the claims that they do censor information. How do they know?

• TheRealNihilist
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    Forum posts: 4,909
    TheRealNihilist avatar
    TheRealNihilist
    --> @YeshuaBought
    Tell me a single right that the left is supposedly taking away.

• Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @ATroubledMan
    Because people and governments that censor are evil liars by nature.

• TheDredPriateRoberts
    TheDredPriateRoberts avatar
    Forum posts: 3,358
    TheDredPriateRoberts
    --> @ATroubledMan
    "The US now has the world's highest number of deaths from Covid-19, with at least 21,692 losing their lives to the virus as of Sunday afternoon
    how about flu deaths?  where does the U.S. rank with those?  oddly enough those stats aren't so easy to find.
  • TheDredPriateRoberts
    TheDredPriateRoberts
    --> @TheRealNihilist
    Tell me a single right that the left is supposedly taking away.
    actually taking or would if they could?  imo intent is what really matters, just because they currently can't doesn't mean they will stop trying.  Plenty of mayor, governours and the like are being sued, recently, constantly because of unconstitutional laws.
    If someone intends to do you harm I don't see a reason to not act until they actually do it, but that's just me.

• Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @TheDredPriateRoberts
    Evil:

Better:

Good:

• Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    I wonder how many family members are going to try to sue the governor of Michigan for negligent homicide?
  • TheDredPriateRoberts
    TheDredPriateRoberts
    --> @Greyparrot
    I hope they sue her into bankruptcy, because that is what it would take to get the point across.  when and how do these none doctors get to dictate how medical doctors can treat patients and practice medicine?  mind boggling.
  • ATroubledMan
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan avatar
    ATroubledMan
    This might help and it explains why numbers are hard to find.