A quick word

Author: Vader

Total: 7
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I just want to take this little bit of time I have before e-Learning to say, if you know anyone who is a senior, a spring sport athlete, or anyone involved in a certain club, to PLEASE send them positivity. My season has been cancelled and I am extremely devastated and distraught by this entire mess. Imagine working on something for so hard, just for it to go away over something you have no control over whatsoever. Now imagine being a senior, where this was supposed to be your year to shine and do well overall, and yet it doesn't happen. I feel horrible for them overall and it sucks. That may be the last time they ever walk the school again and it could be the last time they ever play that sport again. To have it all crumble is so crushing to a kid overall

I took the time here to say, if you know anyone who does any of those or is a senior, please send them love and positivity.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I agree
weareacouple
Debates: 0
weareacouple
we agree as well, e don't think people do not realize how important those "once in a lifetime" events are to people. Sorry that is happening. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@weareacouple
Thank you for the kind words
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Vader
Although my college education was disrupted some by Viet Nam, it ever cancelled classes and my world was never turned upside-down for but one evening when, as a Bobby Kennedy volunteer, I was at his CA primary celebration in Los Angeles [I lived there] when he was shot. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Nevertheless, this, too, shall pass, and you may be changed for years because of it, but the journey is still well worth it. Do not despair, the sun still shines
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
The U.S. was busy helping turn lives upside down in the name of ideology, over there in the East somewhere, when you were tucked up safely in bed.

Things haven't changed much have they.....Just like Kennedy sycophancy doesn't change.

And the Sun will continue to shine for as long as it will, because I'm pretty confident that the Sun is greater than the U.S.

Hey....You stimulated a response.....Hopefully I will too.

Me..... I just loved the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom.....Awesomely noisy.

99 days later

Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
-->
@Vader
For my graduation we did a parade from our cars. It was actually pretty cool.