Is my youtube search history biased

Author: crossed

Total: 13
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
Type in the youtube search engine.Muslim see's vision of god.Then type budhist see's vision of god.Then type Hindu see's vision of god.Then type Muslim healed by God.Then type budhist healed by god.Then type Hindu healed by god

Can you tell me your search results.When i typed muslim see's vision of god.The muslim did not claim to see the muslim god.When i typed budhist see's vision of god.I did not see a budhist claiming to see budha.Tell me what The muslim budhist and hinduist claimed to have saw in your search result's
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
That's nothing my friend. Type in Muslim Couple and click on images.

Type in black Couple and click on images.

Type in Asian Couple and click on images.

Type in Indian  Couple and click on images.

AND THEN type in white couple and see what you get!!!!

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I’m so confused 
crossed
crossed
-->
@Stephen
I do not get your joke.My predicament was when i tried to find some Muslims who claim to have vision of god.They did not claim to see alah but jesus.When i tried to search up visions of budah.Jesus popped up.I was wondering if my YouTube search algorithm was screwing with me.In fact i have a very hard time finding any other religion claiming to see god beside Jesus.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
@crossed
A pair of snowmen perhaps....Or should I correctly say snow people....

Though, type the above ( include mixed race coupe if you like) into a general search engine (bing) and you get what you  expect....Couples displaying  various  features of ethnicity and religion.

Nonetheless it's interesting that you classify religion and ethnicity together....That is to say, that there is no definitive Muslim ethnicity.

So what's your point?

crossed
crossed
Can you pls help me find  video's of a  muslim claiming to see allah and not jesus.It is harder then you think
Stephen
Stephen
Though, type the above ( include mixed race coupe if you like)

That's  my point. You don't have to type in "mixed race"  you will get the same fkn result simply by typing "White Couple".

Black Couple

Asian Couple

White couple

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@crossed
I don't think it's the google search engine giving you trouble.

There's an idea that all religions are the same when it comes to relationship between man and God.

The Muslim god is Allah which means God in Arabic. And is impersonal. You won't see much references about Allah communicating with man because of that. Muslims base their belief primarily on the words of the prophet Mohammed. So you're unlikely to see any references to visions or healing via Allah. The reason why when you type in visions and/or healing with the term Muslim you see references to Jesus is because a number of Muslims have recently claimed to have seen visions of Jesus. But you're not likely to see references to visions of God (Yahweh) either because no man can really see God in our natural state.

Buddha is not God, or a god. It could be argued that he's a deity, but for the most part he's considered an enlightened human. I haven't done it, but you might try typing in visions of Buddhist and Hindu deities. It seems to me that it's more common for a Buddhist or Hindu to see visions of deities  as opposed to a creator god. But you might try typing in visions of Vishnu as well and see what you come up with. Buddhists may or may not believe in deities, gods, or a creator. Buddha indicated that they are basically irrelevant.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@crossed
I do not get your joke.My predicament was when i tried to find some Muslims who claim to have vision of god.They did not claim to see alah but jesus.When i tried to search up visions of budah.Jesus popped up.I was wondering if my YouTube search algorithm was screwing with me.In fact i have a very hard time finding any other religion claiming to see god beside Jesus.
I don't think he was joking. If I understand him correctly, I partially agree with him. I think he's referring to a bias that favors white male/non-white female relationships which is promoted in western media. I don't agree that it can be compared to as a bias in relation to religious google searches though.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@crossed
Can you pls help me find  video's of a  muslim claiming to see allah and not jesus.

My predicament was when i tried to find some Muslims who claim to have vision of god.They did not claim to see alah but jesus.When i tried to search up visions of budah.Jesus popped up.

Can you tell me your search results.When i typed muslim see's vision of god.The muslim did not claim to see the muslim god.When i typed budhist see's vision of god.I did not see a budhist claiming to see budha.Tell me what The muslim budhist and hinduist claimed to have saw in your search result's

Jesus is an incarnation, so Jesus has a body in creation. God independent of bodies in creation has no true form, so when a person has a vision of a "God" it's usually a being who has an incarnated form. God the Father, Allah, Brahman ect ect have no incarnated form...different names for the same phenomenon. Jesus comes out of God the Father, which is why He always points back to the Father....the "Father" has no incarnated body so one can't "see" God the Father in that way...or Brahman or Allah ect ect. You have to understand the nature of God and the nature of created bodies.  If you have any specific questions regarding this or how it works just ask. I'm not going to argue about "who" is God, but rather explain to you why this happens. 
Usually when a person has a vision of a higher being or a spiritual Master they assume it's "God"....it is but it's God in the flesh, AKA an incarnation. In order that God the Father have a body, God must first incarnate. God the Father, Brahman or Allah is in its highest formless state, once God incarnates that limits the true state of God. There's also levels to these incarnations depending on the form. Do a Wiki search for Brahman and get an idea of what that entails, it's more a universal understanding of what God is and what it means. 

Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@crossed
Buddha is not the buddhist God, genius. The ABrahamic God is the same for Islam, kikes and christians
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
Visions are aberrations suggestive of some type of mental dysfunction....There is no real conformity in visions....Though that is not to say that visions are not linked to strongly suggestive, social influences.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@crossed
I was wondering if my YouTube search algorithm was screwing with me.

You're the guy that was talking about that video of some satanist declaring that some city was about to be nuked last year right?

Yeah, your YT search algorithm is going to be pretty screwy if that is the kind of thing you search for on YT.