Total Drama Island DP4

Author: Vader

Total: 63
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Graveyard
oromagi- You are Lindsay. The girl that is without a doubt the hottest, but also the dumbest, you go with Heather’s devious plan and hate her after it. You are the GOON.

iLikePie5- You are Gwen. The goth girl that HATES it on the damn island, you have strong feelings toward Trent and love him, until you do him dirty in S2 and honestly, fuck you. You are a Vanilla Townie

Ragnar- You are Chris McLean. The host of the show, you are an egotistical man with some fucked up intentions for the contestants. You are a VANILLA townie

LittleCookies- You are Geoff. The party dude for the game, you develop a spicy relationship with the surfer girl and it really, really, really takes off S2. You are a Vanilla Townie

User_2006- You are Duncan.The crazy deliquent who just got out of juvy, you develop a passionate relationship for Ms. CIT because she is pretty hot for some reason and because you have a soft side to you. You are a Vigilante (1x). One night, you may choose someone to shoot. You win with town
==============================
Players:
1. Speedrace
2. Warren42
3. Mharman
4. Singularity
---------------------------------
With 4 players, it takes 3 to lynch
The DP will end an 5/15/20 at 10AM CST
---------------------------------
I want to also point out that when I gave User_2006 his role, he thought I was talking about him as a person, and not as a character in mafia

Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
@Mharman
@Speedrace
@Singularity
Gm 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Was Mharman replaced
Speedrace
Speedrace
We literally have to go for Mharman because he isn't active and hasn't been voting. Unless he gets active, we won't be able to get any lynch

VTL Mharman
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
Would suggest showing your face
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Vader
So nobody died in the night?

warren42
warren42
Oh wait no, cookies did?
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
Cookies did
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Yeah
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
Why would user not give his role, we could have directed him who to NK so we would definitely be in a better lylo position today
Singularity
Singularity
I'm practically town confirmed. I shouldn't have made it this far. I am trying to get into the head of whoever is ordering the NKs.  I know my role is useles now. If speed and warren. are both being honest their existence makes sense.  Speed I am certain is town. If anyone but user was I  the spot user was in it would have been a mharman lynch so worst case scenario would be 2 vs 1 here.  We could have had user test Warren's role, this is bullshit. A 1x vigilante almost seems set up so it could be a role test. 
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Mharman
You are the likely lynch today, can you full claim, since you have been otherwise useless?

Singularity
Singularity
You know how awkward it would be for mharman to step in as scum here? Would probably explain why he did not step in yesterday 
warren42
warren42
VTNL
warren42
warren42
I’ve been lying about my role. I’m the doctor. Protected Wylted every night. I was under the impression that the lack of night kill meant they’d finally targeted him and he was ok, but I was wrong. I’m very confident that either he was scum bussing there or Mharman or speed is a godfather and they’ve left him alive for that reason. We should not lynch Mharman here, we should wait for the night and remove one more person from the POE. More likely we hit scum.

Singularity
Singularity
The choices now have been made simpler. If we believe warren is town we no lynch and have him protect speed. If not we lynch Warren
warren42
warren42
-->
@Singularity
So I protect speed, you investigate who?
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@warren42
speed is hated, or so he claims. The alternative is to be ready to place votes the second the dp begins I don't know that leaving this up to a race is a good ideal though. Who I investigate probably doesn't matter, but it would be speed
warren42
warren42
So why would I protect the person who's hated?

That basically means if mafia is online at start of the next phase they win
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@warren42
That's true lol. I am not sure why I. Said that. 
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@warren42
Anyway I think scum is between you and mharman today and you should both place votes on each other while me and speed talk this out. I honestly think mharman will force us to make a decision to lynch him though since he likely won't vote and analysis will not matter.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Mharman
Full claim and vote on speed please. If you have previous actions spell the. Out
Singularity
Singularity
Not speed, warren. Not sure why I keep saying that
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Lashawna. Vanilla.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Mharman
have you read anything so far, what are your thoughts? Also can you place your vote
warren42
warren42
Ok so here are the worlds:

Speed is mafia
  • Vig (1x)
  • Cop
  • Doc
Warren is mafia
  • Vig (1x)
  • Cop
  • Hated
Mharman is mafia
  • Vig (1x)
  • Cop
  • Hated
  • Doc
Wylted is mafia
  • Vig (1x)
  • Hated
  • Doc
I'm partial here obviously, but I think that the doctor worlds make the most sense given a vigilante. A doc, vig, and cop seems overpowered, but hated brings it down enough to the point where I think that's a bit unbalanced but certainly possible, especially if we have a godfather.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
So you're between Wylted and Mharman?

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@warren42
It looks like mharman will not vote on anyone and our hand is forced. I really really want him to talk more because in my mind it is between you and him, but he is MIA,so I am fine losing the game if you were scum. I just wanted mharman to talk enough so I could more confidently feel what his alignment was. If you are acum congrats you played smart by keeping mharman in the game and we fucked up, by not dealing with him sooner. 

unvote VTL mharman

Singularity
Singularity
If speed is scum he played an excellent game and I have under estimated him. 
Singularity
Singularity
If warren hesitates to hammer for a while I guess I can put him in the town pile. There would be literally zero town motivation to do that.