In a fictional world, a race made this contract with "God"
Whereas the "Blank" (hereinafter known as `the Worshippers') wish to establish a long-term relationship with an omnipotent and all-knowing deific entity (hereinafter known as `God' or `god') which shall mutually benefit both parties, the parties agree to abide by the following terms and commitments for the rest of eternity.
The Worshippers hereby promise to perform faithfully and to the best of their ability the following:
- Worshippers shall make regular and sincere obeisance to God, including but not limited to prayer, sacrifice, and the building of large structures.
- Worshippers shall make every attempt to convert non-believers (hereinafter known as `Them') making sure to obtain signed documents from same attesting to said conversion.
- Worshippers shall not enter into an agreement with another deity, without written permission from God.
In consideration of the above correctly performed obeisance, God shall provide:
- Continued existence with little or no modification to the perceived reality of the Worshippers.
- No fewer than 3 miracles (Force Majeure), whose exact nature and timing shall be left to God's sole discretion.
- Worshippers shall enjoy some form of life after death which shall remain a complete and total mystery to the Worshippers until such time as they die.
We, the undersigned, hereby swear to fulfill our obligations as defined above.Signed, "Blank".
(God, being omni-present and all-knowing is considered to have signed this document, by default.)
What are yalls thoughts on this kind of agreement?