You can report for cross thread or call out if you want. I just want to show ragnar how he Should have done the listings
1. Conducts in regards to trolling
Voting "yes" to this question will add the following rule to coc
- Removal of the trolling and insults rules, but adding a no targeted harassment rule.
2. conduct in regards to mod harrassment.
Voting yes will effect the following rule.
- Removal of the harassing the moderators is ok rule (don’t worry, we’ll still have thick skin).
3. rules to protect children
• Added clauses to protect children.
Full text is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DT0dprecA-ehRtRHO4tDPmUZel4hlUrWKdydLbyFlKk/edit?usp=sharing
4. Allow PM sharing with moderator approval?
Voting “yes” would add a clause to the no sharing of Private Messages rule, to allow moderators to grant permission to settle disputes.
Currently there have been outright lies about the contents of PMs, and the victims are without real recourse. This is intended to correct that oversight.
5. Change the Voting Policy to have S&G to include organization
Voting “yes” would amend the Spelling and Grammar in the Voting Policy, to allow consideration of organizational issues, such as a 10,000 character true wall of text (no line breaks) vs a case which is easy to navigate.
Note: This is intended to inform a larger effort to overhaul the voting policies in a similar manner to the CoC.