Where will the Jehovah Witnesses HIDE this year on Memorial Day?

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 12
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

The ungodly JW’s slap the face of our US Armed Forces who risked and lost their lives to also save the cowardly Jehovah Witness from certain death at the hands of either the Nazis, and/or the Japanese in WW2. When it came down to the Jehovah Witness to actually stand up for their freedom, they ran away using their Satanic rewritten NWT bible in WW2 until the conflicts were over. Then the sickening namby pamby Jehovah Witnesses were glad that the freedom they now have, others had fought and died for when they sat home and hid from defending the USA! 

The irony is the FACT that their version of the Hebrew god named “Jehovah,”aka, Jesus the Christ, was the most warring god known in the Bronze and Iron Ages and set an example of going to war when needed!   What the despicable JW’s forgot about is the following passages set forth by Jehovah pertaining to war: 

”There is a time to love and a time to hate; A TIME FOR WAR and a time for peace." ( Ecclesiastes 3:8)

"From twenty years old and upward, all in Israel who are able to go to war, you and Aaron shall list them, company by company." (Numbers 1:3)

This is a link to why the Hell bound JW’s do not fight wars, but let others do it for them, even when our country was attacked on December 7. 1941.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008487

As if the ungodly faith of the Jehovah Witness religion wasn’t bad enough in protecting pedophiles with their “two witness rule,” subjectively, they are to be further chastised on Memorial Day for their cowardly stance in not helping defend the USA in WW2!

They will certainly pay upon Judgment Day, that is for sure. Praise Jesus' revenge!

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
And The Jehovahouse witnesses are no where near the weirdest Christians.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Greeting Brother. I hope you enjoyed your respite.

Your timing on this topic is faultless.  I have just finished watching a U.S. documentary called  The Witness put out by Oxygen TV.

"A two-night investigative special follows the stories of four former Jehovah’s Witnesses, as they recount details of the sexual abuse they endured during their time within the organization". One was only 7 years old when the nightmare began for her.

"Former Witnesses Debbie McDaniel, Deloris Lyles, Sarah Brooks and Chessa Manion share deeply-emotional stories depicting a broken system that has failed to protect some members of the organization. Their testimonies, along with the work of attorney Irwin Zalkin who provides legal services to victims of abuse, provide a detailed look at the flawed inner-workings of the organization’s guiding practices. “The Witnesses” highlights their search for justice, along with the growing number of former members who are speaking out to change the institution". 

These stories of child sexual abuse are harrowing,  to put it mildly.

" Ever heard of “clergy-penitent privilege?” You probably haven’t, but the Center for Investigative Reporting’s Trey Bundy wants to change that, because, he says, it is creating a “public safety” issue by making it possible for child sexual abuse to go un-reported to law enforcement"

"Recently, Montana’s Supreme Court ruled that even if a victim, not a penitent, goes to a clergy member with a story of abuse, the privilege means the clergy member doesn’t have to tell secular authorities.
Bundy wrote about that and is continuing to work on reporting about the Witnesses that will continue long after the documentary premieres Saturday."

Interesting that among the first things to come up when doing a quick google search on this  outfit is that Jehovah's Witnesses teach that they are convinced that the present world order under the control of Satan.  You couldn't make it up. 

Soul_Doubt
Soul_Doubt
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
And The Jehovahouse witnesses are no where near the weirdest Christians.
That raises the issue of course; how do you decide the weirdest of the weird.

Given that any form of Christianity is in fact weird (Weird: /wied? adjective, suggesting something supernatural; unearthly)....
one could describe JWs as being just as nutty as any other Christians except that they adhere more firmly to their chosen weird beliefs.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
And what did you do during WW2? You're an armchair warrior with nothing better to do than pretend to be Christian on a forum where you could actually argue for what you believe in, instead.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

RationalMandman,

YOUR INSIPID LITTLE BOY QUOTE #5: "And what did you do during WW2? You're an armchair warrior with nothing better to do than pretend to be Christian on a forum where you could actually argue for what you believe in, instead."

First thing, you are either showing your young age, or you cannot grasp the English language in your example of an horrific syntactical sentence structure.   Which is it?  Reading your reply was as upsetting as hearing one scraping their fingernails across a blackboard! 

Barring your grade school English skills, and a vacant biography that is ever so revealing to probably being further embarrassed if you actually filled it out completely, why did you leave yourself wide open to be easily embarrassed by the Brother D again?  First thing, I was not of age to have been in WW2, but I was of age to be in the Air Force as a “Wild Weasel” driver where I flew with the 67th Fighter Squadron in the Bull Sh*t Nam war.   We had a "draft" at the time, where if we had one now, you'd pee in your pants!  If you didn't have an iron-clad excuse to get out of the Nam experience, you were to essentially be "cannon fodder" in a needless war, or you left the USA altogether. Therefore I picked the Air Force and was able to return, where 3 of my friends weren't that lucky, and all for nothing!   

Now, what did you do to serve your country Mr. RationalMadman?  Stay home hiding like the JW's did?  Stay with your parents until you "found yourself" in being able to choose whether or not to serve your country of origin?  Notwithstanding, your use of the Marvel Comics DareDevil as your image moniker is comical, whereas subsequent to reading your ever so wanting posts, you are not even 1/1000 of what the DareDevil's modus operandi represents!  Laughable at your expense once again.

The irony is the FACT that you have me blocked like a little wussy boy, therefore I had to post to you without you being the recipient like usual.  This is because you know I would easily own you like I have before in any discussion pertaining to religion and/or Christianity, therefore if you want to engage me once again, unblock me and be a man as the membership watches you easily being embarrassed, get it?  In simpler words for you to "maybe" understand, you want your cake and eat it too! LOL!  

You are excused at this time.

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Yes,  being a hell bound Jehovah Witness in the 21st century is despicable to say the least.  If you read their horrific history, and the present day shenanigans that they are guilty of, it boggles the mind in how anyone can swallow this Satanic faith!  Furthermore, it is like this cult is vying to be number one, over the Catholics, in the sexual child abuse catagory by their pedophile miscreants buggering innocent children, and then the ungodly cover up that ensues subsequent to this sickening act!

The Jehovah Witness religion is proof that Satan does exist!!!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The Jehovah Witness religion is proof that Satan does exist!!!

I would be tempted to throw in with you on that score Brother had I been a believer.

Satan/Lucifer/Jesus /Jehovah/ Allah //////,  has had is name bandied around quite lot on the forum in your absence Brother, so I must say again, your return is timely. 

I was of age to be in the Air Force as a “Wild Weasel” driver where I flew with the 67th Fighter Squadron in the Bull Sh*t Nam war.   We had a "draft" at the time, where if we had one now, you'd pee in your pants!  If you didn't have an iron-clad excuse to get out of the Nam experience, you were to essentially be "cannon fodder" in a needless war, or you left the USA altogether. Therefore I picked the Air Force and was able to return, where 3 of my friends weren't that lucky, and all for nothing!   

And I salute you for that Brother.

I Remember thousands of American teenagers  " Draft dodgers"    all of a sudden claiming duel nationality or a British nationality because they somehow had ties here in Britain. Or did have a genuine British family relation with which they could harbor throughout that vile wasteful conflict.   
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Jehovah Witnesses, Memorial Day is over for another year, you can come out from hiding again to sheepishly tip toe back into society once again in total and complete embarrassment!  

In your hiding, you didn't have to see a veteran in full dress celebrating this important Memorial Day and what it stands for. Therefore ,  the last thing a Hell Bound JW can ever do, is to go up to said veteran, or one in service, and shake their hands in thanking them for their service. I am sure that if this event would ever present itself, Jesus would strike the JW with a lightening bolt for their hypocritical stance. TRUE Christians remember what Jesus thought of hypocrites!

”There is a time to love and a time to hate; A TIME FOR WAR and a time for peace." ( Ecclesiastes 3:8)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

I know I am preaching to the choir with you, even though you're a Hell Bound Atheist, therefore the Satanic JW faith rewrote Jesus' inspired Bible with their New World Translation that was explicitly written by Satan Himself!  They changed Jesus from being Yahweh God incarnate, to just the Son of Man, and they do not believe in a Hell, even though the REAL BIBLE of the KJV states with specificity that there is most certainly a Hell of fire and brimstone, and where my serial killer Jesus agrees!

To keep the Hell Bound JW's from knocking on my door, I use this door knocker in the link below which they will not touch and that keeps them away, praise Jesus' enlightenment! 

Stephen
Stephen

I had just taken  a large swig at the same time  I clicked on it Brother. I don't have to explain what happened next. I think may need a new keyboard.

20 days later

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@BrotherDThomas
i love you