I will do a call out thread here and now until Supadudz takes back what he said.

Author: RationalMadman ,

Topic's posts

Read-only
Posts in total: 34
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    Debates: 283
    Forum posts: 8,651
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    Tell me where this happened:

There has been many types where RM had lied about a content of the PM and I got in trouble for leaking a PM of what I said. 
    Do you mean that I am not allowed to expose you for turning a blind eye and enabling corruption of the Hall of Fame vote? You did that in the public Discord chat, I didn't even require any PM from you to prove it, your PMs just were intimidating me actually to fear going to the mods with chat logs.
  • Discipulus_Didicit
    Discipulus_Didicit avatar
    Debates: 9
    Forum posts: 3,934
    Discipulus_Didicit avatar
    Discipulus_Didicit
    --> @SupaDudz
    I think you made him angry.
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    Debates: 28
    Forum posts: 10,198
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    Yes you did. You threatened me when bsh1 was mod saying that “I was threatening you in the PM’s” when I was giving you a warning about your conduct on Discord. I proceeded to publicly state the message I sent you. I am not the liar
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    I was justified in telling you that your actions on Discord can effect your actions on the site and that is still true today. This isn’t a threat, this is a rule. I gave you a warning and you claimed I harassed you. It was under the power I had, not some random abuse of power
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    And for enabling corruption in the Hall of Fame, I never allowed it. By randomly putting in a chat “if ____ is in the Hall of Fame I’ll be mad,” and “____ should be in the Hall of Fame,” it does effectively nothing. When it was found he was personally DMing people to vote for me, I gave him a 7 day ban
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    I only take back the word “many.” It happened one time

• RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    No, you were threatening me and you know it. I didn't lie about what you said at all, the liar is you.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    Wylted was DMing people, you were publicly encouraging people. Which contradicts the other? Neither. You were privately threatening me on the side. Still no contradition is present.
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    The public message I shared was in no way, shape, or form a threat. That message I sent came through my power as a Discord Moderator. I said "you could," which was the jurisdiction of bsh1, which he claimed it was under my authority. I have done this many times with people who I have banned on Discord, however you are the only one that seems to have a problem. This is under my authority to say. I did not say "you will," I said may. This isn't a threat nor will I take back anything besides the "many" because that was incorrect

• SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    You are forming conspiracy theories that have no evidence. I did not know Wylted was going around DMing people. I was aware of it when Virtuoso brought it to my attention, which I confronted him about and then banned him for. This wasn't an inside job that I created and I don't understand why you think that
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    The conspiracy theory is yours entirely. The fact you think I have ever faked a PM and that you somehow have 'proven' it in this thread is the real example of pseudoscientific deduction.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    The public message telling people 3-4 times to vote for Wylted wasn't the threat, the private messages you sent to me were as well as the thread you made.
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    I never claimed you faked a PM. I claimed that you thought I was harassing you when I was simply giving you a warning about the connections between Discord and DART, which is fully in my power as a Discord Moderator, that's why I shared my DM I sent you
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    I never said that was a threat. You claimed I coordinated with Wylted because I knew he was PMing people. I claimed that's not true. NEVER did I say that was harassment 
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    I never claimed you faked a PM.

There has been many types where RM had lied about a content of the PM and I got in trouble for leaking a PM of what I said.

• RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    You said this:
    The public message I shared was in no way, shape, or form a threat. 
    The message telling people to vote Wylted 3-4 times over was not a threat.

The messages you PMd me with to keep me silent and then made a thread trying to get me muted/banned were the threat.
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    You lied about me harassing you. I wasn't harassing you. I gave you a warning as my authority as a moderator. That's not harassment. Faking =/= lying. 
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    There was no messages in my PM that were telling you to be silent about the situation. I may have said I have it under control. I never said to be silent. 
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    You are the liar. You did threaten me. I would like you to show a single place where I even lied about the contents of the PMs anyway. You clearly said I lied prior to this thread so show the lie.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    Yes you did. I have both deleted your PMs as I cleared up my inbox over time and couldn't care less what happened as I hardly cared about the incident. You are the one dragging my name through the mud with lies.
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    You lied saying I harassed you. I never harassed you. I gave you warnings about you and Wylted conduct on the Discord saying to "work your differences out or action will be taken through discord"

I then said you can not post post slander on the discord

Then it's the PM I exposed in that thread.

This is all under my authority of moderator....

That's all on the situation

Let's also note that you blocked me for a whole year and I could not send PM's to you at all. I requested for the mods to share the PM's I sent you publicly so I can show my innocence
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @SupaDudz
    What kind of 'action' is that? What did you want me to do to avoid such action?
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @RationalMadman
    I didn't delete any DM's
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar