Posts in total: 191
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    Debates: 30
    Forum posts: 12,564
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    DEAD LOL GOOD MORNING

Pie- You are Maine. You have good crabs here and have tall lighthouses and fake Portland. You are also the closest north to Canada I think in this game, so share the maple syrup eh? You are Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town

Grey-You are New York. Ahh, good ol New York. NYC has 8M people in it, and even has Donald Trump. You are a Stalker 1x. You may learn what actions a certain person did during the night. You win with the town!

Alive like 901 Shelby Drive

1.Budda
    2.Vaarka
    3.Hammer
    4.Ethang5
    5.danielle(looking for replacement)
    6. Drafter

It takes a 4/6 to lynch

You have til October 5, 7:45PM to lynch

Happy voting
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 5,659
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    Budda is guilty. Lynch the scum.

VTL Budda
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    Thought it's probably MYLO.

Unvote. VTNL

• Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 3,178
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    Hell nah dude, I investigated Danielle and she's inno. 

VTL Drafter

The original sentiments are right. Lynch the scum.
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    --> @drafterman
    You sneaky though. Two games in a row looking pretty town. Tough luck getting scum twice. 

You should be backing it up with a lynch though, MYLO or not. You and I both know VTNL with two cops results in neither cop dying. Stop trying to mislead the noobs 

• drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @Buddamoose
    If there was a singular cop claim, then yeah, I'd say go with that unCC'd cop's results. But with competing cop claims (obvious move) you don't random lynch at MYLO.
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    Also, you're using the same fake cop results I used last game.
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @Buddamoose
    Hell nah dude, I investigated Danielle and she's inno. 

VTL Drafter

The original sentiments are right. Lynch the scum.

This also belies your scum affiliation. Why would an inno on Danielle mean I'm scum? Obviously I would go after you as scum with a guilty.
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    --> @drafterman
    Why would an inno on Danielle mean I'm scum

You really tryna say there would be two cops in an 8 player game? Highly unlikely. 
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    For the town:

I was slightly suspicious of Budda all through DP1. If you look at the previous game (Bloodlines) you'll notice that Budda was very analytical, going over posts, looking deep into each player's behavior. He would go through posts by posts and examine for consistency. It through me off this game that he was basically letting such egregious behavior by ethang float by. He gave some passing remarks, sure, but compare with how gung-ho he was for similar behavior and inconsistencies in Bloodlines. It just doesn't add up.

I have reason to believe there is a roleblocker in the game (my PM mentions that I will get a result of "no results" if I am roleblocked) so I wanted to avoid being targeted by the mafia, so I essentially buddied Budda to misdirect them.

I am leaning toward ethan being Budda's partner. As scum, it would have been very easy for Budda to push for an ethan lynch early on, but he didn't get on that wagon till later. Instead he kept trying to manufacture suspicion of GP. Failing that, the mafia resorted to night killing him.
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @Buddamoose
    Just like it was IMPOSSIBLE for the previous 7 player game to have a Janitor AND a Framer, amirite?
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    --> @drafterman
    Also, you're using the same fake cop results I used last game.

It's not my fault one of my scum reads heavy TR'd Danielle for no reason. EthanG is most likely town now tho cause I doubt a beginner is gonna pull off acting like that in a bus attempt without indicating and Ethan sure didnt fmpov. 

this is super weak AF tho cause were playing with dang near the same people lol. 

Town games in a row town nabbed scum for the wrong reasons. Unlucky 😐. 

• Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    --> @drafterman
    Instead he kept trying to manufacture suspicion of GP. Failing that, the mafia resorted to night killing him

Dude this is WIFOM on the night kill and GP was rightfully sus AF. He was tunneling me and basing all his reads off me being scum because of what was me not using that many emojis. He based Pie being scum solely off me voting Danielle and not Pie.

If you look at the previous game (Bloodlines) you'll notice that Budda was very analytical, going over posts, looking deep into each player's behavior.

And I was 0/2 on scum reads in that game. Omg Budda is so sus because he changed up what he was looking for. He even used vote behavior analysis to FoS certain individuals like he failed to factor in in the previous game. That being what lead him to town read the two scum.

I'm such a fiend, realizing I was wrong and testing different methods 😂. 
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    --> @drafterman
    If there was a singular cop claim, then yeah, I'd say go with that unCC'd cop's results. But with competing cop claims (obvious move) you don't random lynch at MYLO.

So 1x Track + protective + 2 cop? That's I'm a unless maf has balancing roles or one of us is flavored my dude.
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    That's I'm a 

*Imba
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    Shit, both of us could be flavored

Unvote
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    --> @drafterman
    Just like it was IMPOSSIBLE for the previous 7 player game to have a Janitor AND a Framer, amirite

Ur not wrong. But dude GP was scum reading me for some BS. He said it was for emojis, and not using them when he pressured me. But my emoji count dropped off in the previous game too. Do you really think I would be so concerned as scum about his FoS that I'd kill him? 

I legit thought he was scum. He fluffed, like Pie. He didn't substantiate much of anything(like Pie) and when he did it was puzzling. His analysis was also shallow AF. I figured enough had been done to merit him and Ethan as scum after Pie flipped inno. So I investigated Danielle to assuage the suspicions I got from when Ethan TR'd Danielle out of nowhere. 

• Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    I wasn't expecting him to die tbh. Figured FoS'ing him throughout the day would keep him alive if he was town in hopes I'd lead his lynch, if he was town. 

But if Danielle popped up guilty, it was gonna clear him as town and Ethan as scum. That was a clear tell man, i even pointed it out. 

@Drafter- Honestly, im having a hard time seeing you as scum RN. 

You breadcrumbed, in a sense, this investigation like I did when you were interacting with GP. You said that I was doing much what you were, so you couldn't very well scum read me. 

Implying that if I werent, I'd be sus for whatever reasons. 
  • Buddamoose
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose avatar
    Buddamoose
    --> @drafterman
    Entertaining the thought that we're both town and cops. That would pretty much mean we're effed, unless protective makes a save one of us is dying and the other would likely get lynched as a result. 

What do you propose VTNL'ing will do? 

• Vaarka
    Vaarka avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 695
    Vaarka avatar
    Vaarka
    Sorry I've been busy. Can someone give me a rundown of the previous DP? 
  • Vaarka
    Vaarka avatar
    Vaarka avatar
    Vaarka
    Also I just forgot the game
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @Buddamoose
    Dude. It's MYLO. You've already revealed your affiliation by suggesting we random lynch at MYLO.
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @Vaarka
    ethan having poor reasoning. Pie posting fluff. Budda and GP arguing.
  • Vaarka
    Vaarka avatar
    Vaarka avatar
    Vaarka
    --> @drafterman
    Budda and GP arguing.
    arguing about what

iirc, Ethan was a new player. How poor reasoning are we talking? I can probably read to find out (but then again I probably won't, I'm bad at staying on task). As for Pie, I was never on when he was, so idk what he did
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    --> @Vaarka
    Re: Budda & GP Mainly quibbling over points of logic.

Yes, ethan had bad newbie reasoning, but the problem was his refusal to accept any sort of feedback or that he could be wrong. Examples include: thinking I'm scum because I pressured him to state claim. Thinking pressure for a state claim was pressure for a role claim. Thinking that state claims would reveal roles despite admitting that role PMs don't have any justification that could lead to that. Saying that Pie was town and scum in the same post.