Theists are fantastic religious group pickers. FULL STOP.

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 22
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
No, i don't want to hear about it. 
Aaaaaa.
Stop. Just 
Stop it. 

THE COMMENT STANDS.....
Each and every one  of them, time and time again , over and over.
It's nail on the head stuff mate .
It just.
It's beautiful, true beauty,
And the way They make it look so so easy , I've seen one them decide its own religious group to join before It was like, like he plucked it out of thin air. I've goosebumps thinking about it. 
Anyway. This isn't about me 

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. i give to you a truly remarkable bunch. 
Why they've Gods and all.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,
OR PEOPLE IF YOU WLL.  
For their RELIGOUS GROUP PICKING SKILLS.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(  THE  T.H.E.I.S.T.SSSSSS  ):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

' Crowd goes wild '

Good game. 
Good game.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I know my spirit animal .
I've just never know my religion. So if a handful or so of you theists get together and maybe start a services  of sorts.
Oh i should of asked first.  Can you pick other peoples religion?
 We could do it for like 25c a turn.
It's just a thought.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Sincerty of faith and charity

Thats true religion
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I think you will find, and this is purely coincidence I'm sure, that every theist would be happy to pick their religion for you but that none would ever pick a different religion for tou.
eash
eash
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
would you like to learn how to meditate and have a sex with a so called goddess? i can teach you. see images in a google image search, for the word - kundalini.
those images are what happens as you learn the experience.

for example if you do not release your seed.  (see hindu elephant god. or blueboy blue girl india images.) if a male or female stops just before a seed release and sucks up hard as they can up the tailbone at that time (red chakra) youopen the holes that were open before you kept releasing your seed. eastern religions are not what you thinkthey are.

if a female does just that and the male with her does that. then they can share their love without releasing. they remain youthful looking and the female has no monthlycycle. because a monthly cycle is herbody telling her her release did not conceive. a males seeds turn yellow so do not conceive with yellow seed. just release it and 24 hrs later his seed is white.

this practice is forbidden in the bible. YHVH STATED HE DETESTS the one they are with.
thus the bible is not like eastern religions. but i do know they did put this practice miss-takes in the bi-ble.

silly rabbit, trix are of kids (animal spirits) for once a year a males maleness retracts inside his body. sphinx like. a females rosebud then becomes or  looks like a sword about 2" long. this gives you a new meaning to the word mankind. everything returns to normal at the sighting of the new moon.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
This seems the sort of advice that leads to unwanted pregnancy. Maybe instead of practicing mysticism if you want to avoid conceiving then you should practice safe sec which has the added bonus of protectingbypu from sexually transmitted infections.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@eash
Are you the clitoris guy from ddo?
eash
eash
-->
@secularmerlin
this practice of sharing love does keep woman looking very youthful. it is known by the taoist that a woman practicing this at 100 years of age (our year) she still looks as if she is 39.

taoist women under a meditaion sex practice the average life time is 125 yrs and look not a day over 39. where as a male under their meditation practice today are living to 550 years of age. this is why there are cities that no westerners can travel in.

when i tell people i am 62 yearold male virgin. they wantto see my drivers lenience because i still look 40. the last time i was id'ed for buying booze i was 41.
  i have very few gray hairs and they are just now starting the be in very small group together. the fact of everyone as the get older is at late fall you can see gray hairs and in the spring they are gone. it is only over a few years to the gray hairs last all year. go look for picture of the presidents of america. it very easyto spot once you know.

what i didnt write is when the correct times to share your love. for a males hardness last longer in the spring, then summer, then fall and no sharing in the winter.

i once taught a woman who use to run a brothel, but stopped that at the age of 24. at 49ish i told her if she follows what i tell her to do and watch for with her 53 yr old boyfriend. over the best 7 days for every other year. i will make his hardness as if he was 23.
7 days later she came and yelled to me in front of 25 guys. her pussy hurts, and it feels good.

in truth, one only needs to know what i posted and the moon and sun charts for the days that are males maleness energy day are.
yet this knowledge is known by the highest taoist practitioner that call themselves sex masters. to prove they are masters of this art. they stick the dick in a glass of water and such up some water. this is so they can gather from the female energy.

like i said. as a Prophet and Jesus' Prophesy of the Helper with a Spirit for Truth. i know a lot of thing people through out time rarely know.
every thing i have texted is the truth. and this is why our CREATOR GIVES me more to know and shpw off for people to learn we are created beings BY A CREATOR WHOS NAME was edited to YHVH. and in hebrew the h is silient at the end sometimes. thus i say YV IS HIS NAME.

it is written, every word you say will be JUDGED.

when you learn to always tell the truth. WORDS WILL come out your mouth declaring the things to come in the future. THESE WORDS are very few in my lifetime. but THEY ALL BECAME TRUE.

i cant wait until i am in HEAVEN to learn and say the truth forever.
eash
eash
-->
@Goldtop
i have yet to be on that board. can you post the link. thx

i'm just passing by.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
Citations needed.
eash
eash
-->
@secularmerlin
not in the west. but i am sure you have heard of this book yet its in code. if a male and female practice this practice. each has to; give warnings to each other, and when to stop and back off for a defense, or pull back or to charge, to allow some action, then face each other. these would be understood and after 6 months, all they have todo read read "the art of war".

when taoists were in contol of china these things were not encoded because few people could read and write. but those they did lived this life because its a health way of living. (before writing, images and stautes)
doctors would even tell sickpeople which position to have sex to heal the related organ of the bible. you my have seen the sex position chart with all the positions.

when the change of order in china, where brut power came into power. anyone with an education was killed. thus they hid their knownledge by encoding words.

have you ever read, 30 spokes shares the wheels hub? lu tzu. well its a medical book. the 30 spokes are the 30 organs in the body. skin is 1. and the energy flows to one organ to the next.

the hexagram lines. well the last ring of 128 is telling you where this energy is when the sun is hidingwhat star.

there is no words in english for the different energies. but if you think from the top of your shouldar to your fingers and back a few times slowly you experience this enregy in one of its forms.

lol, and you thought the book winnie the pooh is just a story book for children. it is a male seed awareness and how to adhust it.
ever seen tiggers crown with a cof-fee drop that is white? or look down and see the 1 large oak tree in the forest. its call the 1 acre "wood". not woods with an s.

or humpty dumbty had a great fall.
or a dutch boy trying to stop the leaking dam.

even the letters you are reading are coded. the build up not lossing a males seed is asked. did mo-ham-med go to the mountain or did the mountain come to mohammed.
thus the letter A, the white caped mountain. C crescent moon.
and if A is not A, then its a. use the little let-ers

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
Citation needed for your citation.
eash
eash
-->
@secularmerlin
citation is not needed when one practices this knowledge. for if done right in the spring a male can share his love for 20 mins 5 times a day for 5 days.
the power of male energy is not known in the west. i am the 1st to post the moon chart and sun chart needed for a male and female to share their love into their 90's. 
  i am the guy in the west. and i made i video that explains this and how tohave a sex withthe so called goddess. and evento get manyof the hidden effectsinsidethe body.

if one practices the order i explained in thevideo. onedoes not meditate until the 3rd yr. because within the 1st full year in the fall you will smell flowers. in buddhist writings you can read, when sitting on top ofthe mountain one can smell the flowers in the valley.
  then you will have a release of a clear fuild from you penal gland. and your nosewill run for about 12 days. but whatyou do with that fluid is very important. if you drink starting that 1st day or 2. seethe myan space man drinking his. and at the end of this event. you will wake up and have to hardened tar pieces on your tongue. see myan calandar. 
  when i read a taoist writting he said if i would have looked at my morning stool i would have seen a purple sticky substance at the very end. he told me this is a  detoxification.

there are images out there if you can read them. for before writing was images and statues. india religions have a lot of this in their images.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
Perhaps but citation is necessary in a conversation such as this and if you don't have any then I must dismiss your argument.
eash
eash
-->
@secularmerlin
i says the truth, and the images that anyone can find on the internet.
wait i minute, i just remembered. mantak chia is one name and has many books out.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
You wouldn't have a link to a peer reviewed scientific paper would you?
eash
eash
-->
@secularmerlin
i said the west doesnt have any writers on this subject. i am pretty sure i am westerns foremost knowledgable person on this subject.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
I'm afraid that without any evidence I have no choice but to dismiss your claims.
eash
eash
-->
@secularmerlin
truth over rules claims.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
I'm not sure what you mean or what it has to do with our conversation. Believing things without evidence is not a good pathway to truth.
eash
eash
we are on a religion board. where belief/s are the given. self truths are the most evidence one can know.

when i say YHVH MADE me see HIM. that is not a claim, that is the truth. to prove my statement of truth can only be witnessed by others. just as this practice can only witnessed by others and then write about for people to say it is know written proof for those that dont know what is being talked about. this is why i started by asking the op do you want have a sex with a goddess just to prove it exists. no answer yet. but i gave the word kundalini to be searched in google images. funny how all those images are alike by self witnessing.

well the book art of war is that witnessing. people that dont know that their seed and the fluids that come from your seed up your spine to cause ones youthfulness. yet everyone should know the more releases causes aging. thus it is a war on ones body.

did you see the images of mantak, 75 yrs old and if you look at his photo he doesnt look over 40. there is his self evidence to himself.

asking for a claim seems to be an easy out for those that cant see there issomething to what has been said.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@eash
asking for a claim seems to be an easy out for those that cant see there issomething to what has been said.

This is the Table Metaphor for a Rational Conversation. (TMFRC)

Imagine if you will, two people in a room.

They both bring with them a table with some number of legs.

The first person says, here's my table, it has six legs, please let me know if you see any problems.

The second person says, here's my table, it has nine legs, please let me know if you see any problems.

The two people then examine the tables and if there's a structural problem with one of the legs, they point out the problem and give the other a chance to modify or repair the flaws.

If a leg is fundamentally flawed it must be removed from that table.

If either table has fewer than three legs, it can no longer function as a table and that person will have to go back to the drawing board and come up with a (possibly similar) but better table.

Perhaps both tables will stand, and perhaps both tables will fall.

However, if one table stands and the other falls, there is absolutely no obligation for the person with the fallen table to adopt the design of the table that didn't fall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, imagine that one of the two people decides to employ an argumentum ad ignorantiam. - https://en.wikipedia.org...

Person (a) says, here's my table and it has seven legs.

Person (b) says, I don't like any of those legs because they look strange (ad hominem).

Person (a) says, perhaps they look a little strange to you, but they do a perfectly good job of holding up my table, can you please explain, if you believe they don't support my table, what specific -structural-problem- can you identify?

Person (b) refuses to answer this question and instead says, my table is better and therefore your table is wrong (bald assertion, argumentum ad lapidem, false dichotomy).

Person (a) says, what table are you talking about, you haven't shown me your table. AND more to the point, even if your table is "perfect" it does not make my table "wrong". You still need to explain any structural flaws you are able to identify.

Person (b) says, well, it's difficult to describe my table but it is waaaay better than yours, so yours is wrong. I saw a table like your once and it was so dangerous it fell over and killed a bunch of people and made babies cry. (false dichotomy, emotional appeal, bald assertion, strawman, affirming the consequent, and argumentum ad baculum).

Person (a) says, that's not really how this works. You have to show me your table.

Person (b) says, my table is round and has like nine million legs (bald assertion).

Person (a) says, can you be a little more specific?

Person (b) says, YOU CAN'T PROVE MY TABLE IS WRONG (argumentum ad ignorantiam).

Person (a) says, what table are you talking about? It is obviously impossible for me to point out structural flaws in a table that either doesn't exist or that you refuse to show to me or that you only explain in ridiculously vague terms.

Person (b) says, I can't be bothered to show you my table because you could never understand it (ad hominem, argumentum ad ignorantiam).

Person (a) says, if you can't (or won't) show me your table and at least three legs, I think this conversation is over.
-------------------------------------------------
Can you show me your table eash?