Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 410
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
Why do you want me to force interactions on Oro? Are you suggesting that we are both scum and that we're purposefully avoiding each other? If not, then why else would you want me to force interactions with him?
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@PressF4Respect
Assuming RM is scum it'd make a lot of sense that the scum team was full of active players cuz the main reason he was on the defensive last game was due to the mafia being inactive. 

hence why hes on the offensive now as he has a squad for support this time around. 

granted this is assuming he is scum 

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@skittlez09
I extremely townread this assessment by you. I do not think you would have bothered to come up with that accurate assessment at all if you were scum. You would merely have let me keep fighting others.

Town
RM - yes I Townread myself
LittleCookie8
ILikePie5
Warren42

User? - don't know enough about how he differs as scum to truly read into his posts and accurately read him but he's playing just like last game vibe-wise for me.

Null 
(everyone who isn't town or scum, don't make me state the obvious, I default people to scum-leaning though)

Scum
PressF4Respect
Oromagi

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Guys I am sorry, when I said this: 
Kingpin can't be godfather unless.this.is daredevil's storyline. The OP says daredevil isn't a hero in this. Kingpin's nemesis is daredevil.
I just realised after reading Little Cookie's post on the page before this (last post on the page) that it was Deadpool's storyline that's ruled out, not Daredevil's. I apologise. That said, I also realise that this is irrelevant now as this is a pure villain-on-villain game (which I did not at first think).
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@RationalMadman
lol ty bro 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@PressF4Respect
what post did oro say that he was probably not vanilla?
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@RationalMadman
Damn, you seem awfully sure of this role split of yours even though Speed specifically said there was no role split. I don't think char claiming is a bad idea however, popcorning would lead to some more interactions and such. If you're role theme is correct it'd be very helpful to know theme split day 1.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@oromagi
@skittlez09
my role claim is probably NOT chocolate or praline
In post #37 where he say's he's probably not one of these other two desserts. It's tongue in cheek.

The alternative is saying "I'm probably not chocolate cause I'm vanilla haha!" which would be even worse since we know there are no vanillas. I respect oro enough to believe that's not what he was saying, though saying he's probably not vanilla still seems off to me.

Oro, would you care to comment?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
RM was gaslighting a lot last game from what I noticed. He was drawing attention away from what we should focus on.

Unvote VTL SUPA
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count
SupaDudz - Oromagi, ILikePie5 (2/6)
User_2006 - Crocodile (1/6)
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@warren42

if this was someone who was new to mafia than yeah i'd say it means their scum 

but i would assume an experienced player like oromagi wouldnt make a slip up like that if he was scum 

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@skittlez09
Assuming RM is scum it'd make a lot of sense that the scum team was full of active players cuz the main reason he was on the defensive last game was due to the mafia being inactive. 

hence why hes on the offensive now as he has a squad for support this time around. 

granted this is assuming he is scum 
Good read. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sorry I took so long. I’ve been busy 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Happy belated
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
its coo 

have any reads?

Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
Still catching up. Nothing ATM. I may not have a good read. It’s late ATM
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
That’s a pretty early read from only 1 or 2 posts. I get gut feelings but this a bit of a stretch
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
RM - yes I Townread myself

Guys I am sorry, when I said this: 
Kingpin can't be godfather unless.this.is daredevil's storyline. The OP says daredevil isn't a hero in this. Kingpin's nemesis is daredevil.
I just realised after reading Little Cookie's post on the page before this (last post on the page) that it was Deadpool's storyline that's ruled out, not Daredevil's. I apologise. That said, I also realise that this is irrelevant now as this is a pure villain-on-villain game (which I did not at first think).
More artificial attempts at trying to seem more town.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman

Scum
PressF4Respect
Oromagi
So first you claim that Oro is third party, and now you claim that he is scum. Please explain.

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
How can you tell passive behavior from one post? He’s still a noob so I don’t take the change in character too serious
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Take inactivity with a grain of salt. I’ve been busy with summer school and social life. I haven’t checked too much. Life extends much more beyond DART mafia 
Vader
Vader
Warren comes to me as town. It’s hard to judge RM’s scum play when he has never been scum
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
88 posts in and you have a set lynch? How is this possible just from behavioral reads 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Oromagi is a third-party role based on his behaviour. I won't reveal his tells until later.

Please let me know to what leads you to believe this is true? What defining characteristics are you noticing? Have you played in a flavored 3rd party game. I’d like to know since you are so confident
Vader
Vader
VTL RM

It’s very clear to me that RM is using the 3rd party argument as an excuse to disband arguments that Oromagi is making against him. He’s using this as a buffer to build his town cred up. This buffer is manipulation to town in thinking there is a third party and paranoing town, a tactic done by mafia to try lead a lynch in someone 
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Speedrace
@skittlez09
but didn't fox get bought by disney?

Speed, are fox characters part of this?
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@RationalMadman
There's obviously no thematic split if Speed specifically said there wasn't. You literally can't make theme splits subconsciously. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Supa, I already said most of the reasons I think he js thirdpartty in a later post. You are lynching me on a fool's errand. I will out when necessary and town will win off of my reads even if I am lynched. You are one of the single most irrational players I've met, you lynch on pure impulse and this game will be no different. Where your alignment shows is how you react after some events unfold, so let's see your reaction.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BearMan
You absolutely can. It's based on what you find scummiest in a villain, as a host.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
Thirdparty is scum, is that confusing for you?