Open Borders = One World Nation { Earth }

Author: ebuc

Total: 8
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
I agree, we do need open borders for all nations, to become a one-world-nation called Earth.

Those around here with access to rational, logical common sense, know that any such undertaking takes planning.

Computers are great at running scenario simulations and we need hudreds of thousands of people ----using the minds---   playing the  Make-the-World-Work game.

And this can subcataorized for the many various aspects for regional concerns and specialities. Ex deserts are great for solar power, if not also wind power.

If humanity is going to survive another 1000 years, then playing World-at-War is not going to work anymore.  That only leads to Zombie-land-Apocalypse.

Humanity is evolving into  brown colored skin world of mixed RNA-DNA.  Get over it help to the future { in our minds } and leave the past reality behind { in our butts }.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
how did Yugoslavia work out with all that religous/ethnic mixing?

also you seem to be talking like some kind of futurist, i agree that we can use computers to help connect nations but completely get rid of borders???
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@ebuc
Alright, buddy. People still have group identities even if they reside within the same "nation". Check out Quebec and Catalonia. 
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
no i don't want aliens at my house
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@bmdrocks21
wait when did you come back

i'm avoiddeath pleased to meet you
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Crocodile
Ah, I remember you, pal.

I just come back around when I have time.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@bmdrocks21
People are naturally conditioned to understand that they have different identities....There's no getting away from the fact, as difference is perceivable.

And that's notwithstanding all the political and religious bullshit we bombard our kids with....You don't even need to look as far as Catalonia and Quebec to check it out.

Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
Good luck getting all the current 190+ countries in the world to come together and agree to form one single country.