Does God demand that ONLY adult animals go onto the Ark?

Author: Tradesecret

Total: 69
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Tradesecret
Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation. There are straight and gay and bisexual pedophiles. It is clearly something other than sexual orientation because pedophiles have their own sexual orientation that is not governed by their pedophilia. If you can recognize this then we can move on although now we might have to discuss exactly what is wrong with extra marital sex, drugs, or seances before we get back to your actual topic.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@secularmerlin
Paedophilia:  Same primary drive....Alternative modus operandi.....Orientation acquired at some level of development (nature or nurture)....I think that the jury is still out as to which level exactly.

The act is outlawed by an established idea of right and wrong....Just as other acts were once outlawed.

Primary drive is, whereas social condemnation or justification becomes.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
RoderickSpode,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU MISSED THE POINT: "So under this premise, which would be more likely? Infant or adult animals?"

What part of this statement of mine didn't you understand?:  "SIMPLY PUT, AND WHERE WE PROMISE NOT TO LAUGH FOR THE SAKE OF THIS DISCUSSION, LET US USE "DINOSAUR INFANTS" INSTEAD OF "ADULT DINOSAURS,"  and leave the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of other “kinds” of breathing life that had to be upon the crowding available space on the Ark for later, okay?"

For the sake of a discussion, I am just going with the proposition of "infant kinds of breathing life" (Genesis 7:14-15) upon the Ark because this is the main premise of the thread. Whereas, a pseudo-christian can NEVER say that ONLY animals were placed upon Noah's ark like one embarrassingly did in the past, where this showed the complete Bible ineptness this Christian had! LOL!

Both pro and con propositions are troubling, where if a pseudo-christian can actually say there had to be baby animals, fledgling birds, fish frys, insect larvae, and dinosaur hatchlings upon Noah's ark, then how did they "enter" onto the Ark like it is stated in Genesis 7:9 as infants?   Whereas, this is just the beginning of trampling upon biblical axioms relating to Noah's ark when "infant breathing life" of all "kinds" are mentioned, understood?  

Most importantly, how did all of these "infant kinds of breathing life" (Genesis 7:14-15) survive in the Arks environment without the ADULT MOTHERS AND FATHERS providing for them as they would have done in their natural environments?   Let alone, and in only "one kind" of thousands upon thousands, upon thousands of "kinds," how did Noah feed 8 pairs of "infant sharks" that had to be in a separate saline water tank to prevent them from eating the "other 'kinds' of fish" upon the waters for 371 days?!  A truly Bible inept pseudo-christian mentioned there had to be water tanks on  Noah's ark for every "kind" of fish, therefore if he thought this to be true, then so should we! 

Now, there is no further need to dodge my questions to you in post #4, AND in addressing EVERY proposition within this post as well, is there? Good.

++++++++++++++ RoderickSpode, I do have to tell you that it is appreciated that YOU DID NOT RUNAWAY from the obvious complications of the Flood and Noah's ark like a certain Bible inept pseudo-christian did at their total embarrassment within this forum in the past!  Good for you!  ++++++++++++++

And it all seems pretty obvious - to me at least - that your words in bold above and  from his previous posts-all relate to tradesectret, you can correct me if I am wrong?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

OH, OH!   GUESS WHAT?  It looks as though you too went to the "Tradesecret Run Away From Disturbing Biblical Axioms School!”

You have still RUNAWAY from my Jesus inspired posts #4, #44, and #50 regarding Noah’s ark. Are you giving Tradesecret a run for his money in the fact that you want to take over his pseudo-christian #1 RUN AWAY from the Bible position within this forum? Huh?  Whats new? Absolutely NOTHING!

Here I thought you were at least going to "try" and discuss the topic at hand, but you took the Satanic Tradesecret route of just RUNNING AWAY, where the irony is, you two biblically inept want to be called Christians!  !!! ROFLOL !!!  Jesus does NOT like runaways like you two continually show us all the time because you're to defend the faith: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

Jesus and I will catch you on the flip side. 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT IS “NOT” A RUNAWAY LIKE TRADESECRET AND RODERICKSPODE!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Yes, as if anyone couldn't tell that I was referring to our number 1 Bible inept fool Tradesecret.  Since I made said post, I had beforehand promised that I would not make Tradesecret the continued blatant Bible ignorant fool on this forum anymore because he requested this from me and I obliged, but he stepped over bounds in his comical and zoology deficient post and thread named: Did God drown his Jewish creation including in Noah's ark? with referring to my post in his opening statement.

Therefore,  Tradesecret broke my promise to him, and therefore Jesus and I had to easily lower the boom on him once again with my calling off the agreement that I had given him to save himself further embarrassment upon this forum, and as shown herewith with my post below:

Tradesecret just don't learn from his mistakes, and therefore you and I have to easily put this Bible fool back in his rightful position upon this forum, and that is in him being one of the most Biblically ignorant pseudo-christians that this forum has ever seen, bar none!  We thought ethang5 was biblically inept, but as we see, Tradesecret is taking home this embarrassing prize in spades! LOL

I still say Tradesecret is a POE/parody  in just pretending to be an alleged Christian, and this is because NOBODY can be this Bible ignorant all the time as he shows us ad infinitum with his posts and threads!  He is making fun of Christianity in his ever so wanting and comical Noah Ark narratives, where you and I have Bible Slapped him Silly®️, and Jesus is not smiling!  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
NOBODY can be this Bible ignorant all the time 

Apart from ethang5, you mean? 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE: "Apart from ethang5, you mean?"

Yes, apart from the equally Bible ignorant ethang5, but as is shown, Tradesecret has the edge over ethang5!  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
No Homosexual animals. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

Deb,

YOUR DULY NOTED QUOTE IN POST #68: "No Homosexual animals. "

Your notion would definitely screw up the "being fruitful and multiplying" proposition!  Since gay animals do exist in the wilds, Jesus had to make them this way from the beginning, just like He did with His human creation in making a percentage of them gay as well, because EVERYTHING was created by Jesus in being the HEBREW Yahweh God incarnate.  

Here I thought that the comedy of this thread topic couldn't get any funnier when the Bible inept Tradesecret stated that "infants" instead of "adult animals" were placed upon the ark, then you come in with this quick zinger relating to gay animals are not to be placed on the boat, it was priceless!  LOL