Did God drown his Jewish creation including in Noah's ark?

Author: Tradesecret

Total: 37
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Are you really saying you don't know that a recent topic I started was closed down? 

I have made it clear what I am saying a few times not. So for the forth time.  I am saying that you have made a claim ON THIS THREAD about alleged claims made by "others" and have shown absolutely no context or substance for what you claim "others" have claimed. 

This is what YOU have claimed :  "Some have suggested that God drowned his entire Jewish creation [........ ]in his great Flood Scenario" ,#1

Why you are making a big fkn issue over such a simple request is mind boggling. Just put up the links to what you are claiming "others" have claimed so we can read the alleged claim in its full context. 
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Tradesecret
I still don't agree it is just to condemn someone for something they have not done yet - even if it inevitable that they will do it. 
Take it up with god, because what he's doing is actually a step further: he's setting up a circumstance in which you can only make one choice, the sinful one (because it's his plan and we can't depart from it, can we?), and then condemning you for doing so. I don't know why you don't see it, it's pretty clear. 

Three magic words - are you you serious? It is like you have no clue about the seriousness nature of sin. 
Maybe I wasn't clear. The three magic words scenario was for YOU, as a person, not god. With this in mind, would you say the magic words to keep your child from becoming a monster, or would you bear at hte very least partial responsibility for having foreknowledge of what would happen, and the ability to change it, and eschewing that action? Very simple. Also, there is no difference between traditional ideas of "magic" (not dtreet magicians but magic as represented in books about sorcerers and the like)  and god's powers.

I think the notion that God just says the word and evil people just never exist is a fantasy. 
So preventing evil is totally beyond an all powerful god's ability? Weird limitation there for an all powerful entity. 

It is an abomination God says, to condemn an innocent man. 
And yet none are innocent, even babies, because as you say in the OP, he drowned them too. Isn't god convicting these babies of sins they haven't committed  yet  by doing so? If not, what IS he doing?

Respectfully, you just demonstrate you do not understand original sin.
Agree. I don't understand, it because the concept is stupid: it convicts you at birth of something someone you're distantly related to (in your ideology I mean) did, that god planned for him to do. THe concept is idiotic and in no way just or moral. 

Well actually it is not hand waving.  It is the same logic that governments around the world use to justify taxes.  And similarly to stop people refusing to pay taxes for services they dislike.  Tax payers pay tax into a consolidated tax account. Governments then use this tax to pay for different services in the community - some of these services which pay for abortions and others which pay for defence forces.  Whenever a tax payer says to the government - I refuse to pay taxes to support murder - meaning abortion - the courts say - well you are not doing that. You see the - courts distinguish between first and second causes.  It is actually part and parcel of our legal system and of the way we do things. You can dismiss it all you like. But you would be wrong. 
This makes no sense in context. Is there another example you can use? First cause, second cause, all that's just distraction. if I build a maze that only has one escape route, and put you in it, knowing you will eventually escape the maze, and I will kill you when you do, and you escape the maze, and I kill you, who's at fault? You? The maze? or me? I am the first cause, I built the maze! But YOU are the problem, you escaped? It's inane. 

A faith that reveals that God is the one who providentially brings all things to pass - but also is not the author of sin.
This is a believer trying to have it bothways, when it can't logically be so: he's either the author of all things or he's not. It's the law of identity. A = A. 

Yes, you use the cute language of saying that GOD KNOWS what will happen. But you cannot even see the contradiction in your own language.  If God knows they will do something - and then condemns them before they actually do this crime - for what were they punished? IF they never commit the crime, they never commit the crime and even an all knowing God would know that they have never actually committed the crime and therefore unfairly and unjustly punished them.  It is wrong. You are asking God to become unfair and unjust in his judgement to satisfy your own responsibility. 
Are you saying god can be WRONG? God doesn't just know they will. He PLANS for it. Right? it's all his plan, his will, his hidden will, he's the author of all things, including, therefore, Hitler's actions.  "If" doesn't apply to god according to the book, at all. So it's not "if" they will commit the crime. It's that  they definitely WILL  commit the crime and god's the real reason they did (his plan). Who gets punished when it happens as god planned it to happen, and why are they liable? That's fair how? See my maze analogy. The problem is god has a solution to make himself as super happy as he wants to (create people the way he wants them to be), and if his plan is immutable, and we can't depart fromit, then ultimately, he's making people to be sinners knowing that they won't repent just so he can punish them. 

I get it, believers like you stick their fingers in their ears ans say LALALALALA GOD LOVES ME HE'S AWESOME AND PERFECT AND JUST. I don't give a fig about sin, I don't believe in any such thing, and only I bear responsibility for the transgressions both moral and legal I commit over the course of my life. In no way do I eschew that responsibility, I just have to make my decisions on how to act based on factors that aren't  "do I get to go to some ghost house in the sky or a lake of fire." It's about real world impact. And I don't always make the right choice. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, and the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed!!!

ONE OF THE MOST BLATANT AND IGNORANT QUOTES YOU HAVE EVER MADE:  " let us assume for a moment that Noah was a Jew. Did God kill the entire Jewish creation? And the answer again must be no. "

READ MY POST BELOW FOR WHY I CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE YOU THE BLATANT BIBLE FOOL ON THIS FORUM AT YOUR EXPENSE! LOL

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Tradesecret,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, and the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed!!!

YOUR QUOTE PERTAINING TO MY POST IN YOUR POST #! : “Some have suggested that God drowned his entire Jewish creation, including zygotes and babies in his great Flood Scenario  according to Genesis 7. I would suggest that this statement is absurdly put.”

MY SAID POST THAT YOU HAVE REFERRED TOO: “Jesus horrifically drowned his entire JEWISH Creation, including innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood scenario. (Genesis 7)

1. Tradesecret, remember when you cowardly asked me not to post to you anymore, nor post about you in your whimpering and crying statement shown below in your posts  last paragraph:

2. Tradesecret, remember when I honored your cowardly request that I wouldn’t make you the continued Bible fool in this forum anymore at my  following link: 

3. Furthermore, I reiterated in the follow up link to the above that I would save you any further embarrassment and honor your cowardly request of me not making you the Bible fool anymore? Remember?

Unfortunately for you, it works both ways, therefore, you posted an actual link of mine as the main topic of your thread in a disparaging way and you expect me to remain silent upon it, NOT! LOL

Therefore, guess what? Our deal of me continuously making you the absolute biblical fool in this forum is off, DEAL OVER!  In simpler terms for you to possibly understand, you can't have your cake and eat it too, GET IT?

Now, you can go whimpering, sniffling, and crying like a little baby to the moderators AGAIN like you did in item #1 above since you could not address my Jesus inspired FOURTEEN POSTS to you that you continually  and cowardly RAN AWAY from as shown in the link below:

BUT, the moderators will see that I had followed your cowardly request in NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONING YOU BY NAME like you wanted, and that I agreed to do for you, and did, to save you tons of embarrassment!  BUT, what do you do? You brought forth my link as absurd in your main topic of this thread from your embarrassing CLOSED THREAD shown in the link below where you got your ass paddled by the moderator because of your outright violation of COC rules!  LOL  In doing so, you threw our agreement in the trash bin, because it works both ways BIBLE FOOL!

Now, hang on to your underwear, since I can now address your continued biblical ignorance again because of you trashing our agreement, therefore I will make you the laughing stock of this forum AGAIN, so chain up, your ride is going to get real bumpy from now on! Understood BIBLE FOOL?!

lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Tradesecret
Hi and thanks for those passages. 

I still think that a judge must be above reproach in respect of his judgment. Otherwise - he will be seen as biased. 

And although God might be at all times a father and at all times a teacher - it does not mean that this will mean that he will be unjust in his sentence. 
No prob.  But I personally think that it truly DOES MEAN that God is frequently unjust.  There is no way that an entire civilization (Noah's Flood) was evil, even, according to you, Noah's family (saved only by "grace" which you said was a gift).  If EVERYONE IS EVIL then their CREATOR, FATHER and TEACHER should shoulder some of the blame.

But I applaud your determination to make everything God did in the Bible to be just.  But you've heard the old adage "too many cooks in the kitchen".  Then think of all the biblical authors and all the time periods in between each of the books.  If I were still a Christian, I would prefer to think of God as "good" DESPITE the Bible.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

To the membership of this Religious Forum, has anyone seen Tradescret subsequent to him breaking our deal where I was not to make him the continued biblical fool at this forum?  He usually answers my posts to him post haste, but at this time, he is nowhere to be found in his own thread! 

A friend of mine sent me this picture, where he thought it was the infamous runaway from Christian discussion Tradesecret, but I told him no it wasn't, because TS wears the color YELLOW in "running shoes," therefore this is not him.

Let me know if you see him, and if you do, tell him to get back to this thread of his because Jesus and I have plans for him, okay? Thanks.

19 days later

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
  “Some have suggested that God drowned his entire Jewish creation, including zygotes and babies in his great Flood Scenario  according to Genesis 7. I would suggest that this statement is absurdly put.”
Yes, I quoted you. I did not refer to you in person because I just wanted to answer the question that you put without receiving the ABUSE that would inevitable come. 

“Jesus horrifically drowned his entire JEWISH Creation, including innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood scenario. (Genesis 7)
Absolutely your quote. I don't deny it. I obviously foolishly thought you wanted me to respond to your questions.  Was I incorrect? 

1. Tradesecret, remember when you cowardly asked me not to post to you anymore, nor post about you in your whimpering and crying statement shown below in your posts  last paragraph:

I never posted anything cowardly - so no I don't remember something that never happened.  Yes I did ask you to respond to me nor post anything about me. I did not want to engage with an abusive bully.  That is a normal thing to do.  And it remains the case. I don't have to put up with your abuse - and I am quite content to report you to the moderator. I don't have any qualms about that at all.  It is not cowardly to ask bullies and fools to stop responding. Nevertheless, I still wanted to answer the question in the attempt to stop you from future bullying.  Of course that did not work.  And your fellow bully Stephen helped in that as well.  

2. Tradesecret, remember when I honored your cowardly request that I wouldn’t make you the continued Bible fool in this forum anymore at my  following link: 
Again - you never honored any cowardly request because no cowardly request was ever made.  If you think that this was a cowardly request then you are the paradigm example of a bully - have you stopped beating your wife? 

3. Furthermore, I reiterated in the follow up link to the above that I would save you any further embarrassment and honor your cowardly request of me not making you the Bible fool anymore? Remember?

Again - no cowardly request was made - a request was made by me to you to leave me alone. As it is you have deliberately  engaged with me.  For the record, as I write this - this is the first time I have read this particular post of yours.  I intentionally not only asked you to stop responding to me - I stopped reading any posts you wrote.  You are a bore and dullard.  You are abusive and to be perfectly honest - you don't actually contribute anything useful to this site. Nevertheless, you are a member and as such you are entitled to do whatever members do - I don't have to respond. I just don't have too.  

Unfortunately for you, it works both ways, therefore, you posted an actual link of mine as the main topic of your thread in a disparaging way and you expect me to remain silent upon it, NOT! LOL

Exactly the kind of words that a bully would use.  I have explained why I did what I did. Perhaps it was nonsense on my part but that is why I did it. It was not to engage with yuo but to attempt to address your question without being abused.  

Therefore, guess what? Our deal of me continuously making you the absolute biblical fool in this forum is off, DEAL OVER!  In simpler terms for you to possibly understand, you can't have your cake and eat it too, GET IT?
Except I was not having my cake and eating it. I was simply addressing your questions without abuse. 

BUT, the moderators will see that I had followed your cowardly request in NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONING YOU BY NAME like you wanted, and that I agreed to do for you, and did, to save you tons of embarrassment!  BUT, what do you do? You brought forth my link as absurd in your main topic of this thread from your embarrassing CLOSED THREAD shown in the link below where you got your ass paddled by the moderator because of your outright violation of COC rules!  LOL  In doing so, you threw our agreement in the trash bin, because it works both ways BIBLE FOOL!

You think so.  LOL! @ you.  We never had an agreement. I asked you to stop being a dick and for a couple of days you did. But then you could not resist any longer so you threw sense to the wind and just plunged right in.   You of course are asking for what you will receive and I am very happy to oblige.