BearMan
You know what I mean.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@BearMan
You know what I mean.

Um, excuse me? No I don't? Please, tell me what exactly you mean. My 2nd cousin's brother's aunt's parrot's previous owner is named Karen, and she's the nicest woman I've ever met. I'll have you know, this is racist and sexist against white women. Please get educated, you misogynistic buffoon!!!
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
All these SEXIST, RACIST MEN are trying to steal OUR COUNTRY, and limiting OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS FROM THE CONSTITUTION. This is FASCIST AMERICA. I DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK. MAKE ME. Masks DON'T WORK. I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE IN THEM.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@BearMan
How DARE you use public internet where I can see it. It's on my computer, so I own it! I've been on this forum longer than you have. I know everyone here. And let me tell you, we're all very annoyed and worried that you continually use OUR forum. I'll call the police if you don't leave! I'll call 911! Get off my internet!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BearMan
Where is the link between SEXIST, RACIST MEN. and wearing a mask.

And if you cannot breathe, then I would suggest that you have an underlying health condition or perhaps even Covid-19.

I work in the health sector and have to wear a mask everyday, and as yet have not suffocated.

And what as any of this got to do with, pride in a social sub-group?
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Excuse me? You banned me for what? I'm shocked you even had the gall to do that, let me ring the manager.

Ring ring...

Ragnar: Hello.

RM slams down phone

Of course a heterosexual white male had to answer the phone.

Ring ring

David/Virtuoso: Hi... 

RM: you owe m-

Virt slams phone down

That's his gay privilege.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
All these SEXIST, RACIST MEN are trying to steal OUR COUNTRY, and limiting OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS FROM THE CONSTITUTION. This is FASCIST AMERICA. I DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK. MAKE ME. Masks DON'T WORK. I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE IN THEM.
I wish.

(This post is ironic.)

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
So you are teaching us that America has a RICH HISTORY? Um, just, HOW COULD THIS FASCIST MESS HAVE ANY REMARKABLE HISTORY AT ALL? What? You also taught him about biological gender? SINCE WHEN IS GENDER BOUND BY BIOLOGY? You are the most racist, sexist person I have ever met! Either teach him that biology is government-bound propaganda or I will throw knives on your face! Stop forcing him to wear masks! It is his choice and since Masks restrict airflow, why don't you not only not ban it, but enforce it? You are the most brainwashed government slave sheep puppet blinded guy I have ever seen in my entire life! Get out of this room, I am much more qualified to teach my kids than you!
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Intelligence_06
Oh, is that so?  You think you can just tramp all over our nation's proud history with your SJW nonsense? I'll have you know, America is the greatest country, and if you don't like it, you can just leave!
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@SirAnonymous
ight I was just pretending to be a karen. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Intelligence_06
So was I.
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
hi, my name is karen.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@SirAnonymous
No you are being the hardline maga supporter
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Intelligence_06
A lot of Karens are.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Can you please delete the posts after mine? I don't think it's getting enough attention.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
@RM
Repost if you want.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
my name is karen

12 days later

seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
"Pretend"? So you're saying everyone named Karen is being fake? You know who is really fake? You. You and your misled ideals about what people named Karen should act, merely because of a single stereotype. WE ARE PROUD WOMEN and we will not be taken lightly, especially by you disgusting men and your absurd thoughts. I wish to speak to DART's manager. Hello? Anyone there? Is this site even running? I am having a customer problem with your website. Your users are absolutely atrocious and insulted me personally. Their words are so profane that I cannot even spell them out for you. They should be banned, each and every one of them. If you do not satisfy my needs, I will report this to the FDA and watch as your horrible website and its service is taken down. Goodbye.
BearMan
BearMan
Who reported EVERY single post here like what
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@BearMan
Karen did.
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@SirAnonymous
ah yes
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Umm excuse me, my son isn't getting ENOUGH playing time? What do you mean he sucks? Excuse ME? This is outrageous, you are depicable. Cmon honey, let's go to ToyRUs and get V-Bucks

24 days later

Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
I am the UNDEFEATABLE Karen. That alone should tell you to scoot your little feet back towards the trash bin where you belong. I alone hold the authority here.