The White Sox are the future of baseball

Author: Vader

Total: 5
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
So after today's devastating loss against A's, I left with more clarity with the White Sox than doubt. I am so happy this team that has given me so much pain from fellow Cubs fans is now shining as the Marlins are looking for an 2003 repeat against the Cubbies. But this series vs the A's is the future, and the White Sox are going to be the next strong AL team. Let's look 

1. The Problem Lies In Coaching

Renteria clearly isn't the manager for the future. Argue all you want about the bullpen swapping, but his micromanaging, substitutions, bullpen managing, cost the Sox this series. Renteria is not the coach for the playoffs. He seems to be the problem with this team. He's fired and replaced by a better manager. The right one is out there somewhere. The Sox should fire him and hire a competent manager

2. Cap Room

It's clear the Sox have the money to make a splash in free agency. They should take the opportunity to make a signing. Bauer is a good option. Straighten up the relief with solid vets to help the younger people develop in the season. If the Sox want, they can splurge on a hitter like Springer or Stanton potentially. Springer is probably the most likely, but look at a potential White Sox rotation in 2021

Pitching
1. Bauer
2. Giolito
3. Keuchel
4. Kopech
5. Dunning/Cease/Gonzalez

Their bullpen
Colome
Cishek
Crochet
Greene
Bummer
Marshall

A batting order
1. Anderson
2. Springer
3. Abreu
4. Jimenez
5. Robert
6. Grandal
7. Moancada
8. Vaughn
9. Madrigal

You know who's on their bench?

Encarnacion
McCann
Engel

Crazy
This White Sox team can be deadly
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
and the red sox problem is pitching
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well that's the White Sox issue as well. We have the cap to make a splash though
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vader
A person throwing a ball, at another person who is attempting to hit said ball with a stick....Sounds like cricket to me....Different outfits though.

It's interesting how people gain such amusement from playing with their balls.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
that true, not sure about us it will take a few years, sadly going to waste some good hitting talent