trump says things that are racist

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 70
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi

does anyone dispute that trump says things that are racist?

he said obama wasn't born in the usa, and he had no reason to think that. obama is black and his dad was born in kenya, but other than that, you never see folks like trump dispute the same situation with white politicians. 

he told the squad to go back where they came from. the squad is that group of colored congress women. born in the usa. trump never would have told a group of whites to go back to where they came from. 

he said a judge ruling on one of his civil suits can't be objective, given the judge is mexican. there wasn't a shred of evidence the judge wouldn't be impartial, other than the fact that the judge was mexican. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@n8nrgmi
he said obama wasn't born in the usa, and he had no reason to think that. obama is black and his dad was born in kenya, but other than that, you never see folks like trump dispute the same situation with white politicians. 

Wrong. In 2016 he did the same thing with Ted Cruz, claiming he was born in Canada. 
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
-->
@Vader
no, cruz was in fact born in canada. he freely admits it. trump just used that as a conspiracy to say cruz couldn't run. with obama, there was no evidence he was born in kenya. 
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
Cruz actually has a Canadian citizenship.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@n8nrgmi
I don't. The man is the real-life incarnation of an internet troll. He seems to think that anyone who disagrees with him is deserving of any insult he can come up with. Publish a negative story? You're the enemy of the people! Undergo horrible torture after being captured while serving your country, but you don't support Trump? He prefers soldiers who don't get captured. You're a Jew, but you don't support Trump? You're a traitor to Israel. Trump is a Trumpist. If you don't agree with him or support him, you're inferior.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@n8nrgmi
does anyone dispute that biden says things that are racist?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
Everyone is racist....It's the inevitability of perceivable difference.

Though some people are more overtly racist than others.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@zedvictor4
Though some people are more overtly racist than others.
And Trump is more racist? Aight lol. Joe literally called Storm Thurmond one of his closest friends and literally said if you don’t for him then he ain’t black
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
Nope.

Old men, probably similarly conditioned, the difference being how they are able to adapt to modern expectations.

And  Storm Thurmond was of the day and is now totally irrelevant.

Utilising old data as a discrediting tool is only to be expected.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@zedvictor4
And  Storm Thurmond was of the day and is now totally irrelevant.

Utilising old data as a discrediting tool is only to be expected.
It’s just funny to me that his own Vice President called him a racist and Democrats just gloss over that. If Strom is old then there’s still Robert Byrd and all the racist comments
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
Are we talking the same Byrd and the same Strom..... Both dead and buried.....Products of a different era.

If you had been born and raised in the same era you would almost certainly been as racial motivated as they were.

Times change and the living have  to adapt.....Stop worrying about dead men.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Trump is a racist, narcissistic asswipe. Everyone can blatantly understand this just by watching his demeanour, how he talks and what he says. The difference between his fans vs haters is not that the fans deny he's all these filthy things but that they embrace it as a lesser evil than something they call the 'evil establishment'.

What they mean is beyond me, he is everything wrong with the establishment in one persona.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@zedvictor4
Times change and the living have  to adapt.....Stop worrying about dead men.
Ok so how is Trump more racist than Joe lol.

If you have a hard time deciding between me or Trump, you ain’t black.

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids

Hispanics aren’t as diverse as blacks

Etc
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
racial jungle
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@ILikePie5
Can you explain why those examples are racist?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@dustryder
Can you explain why those examples are racist?
I can’t help you if you think they aren’t racist lol
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@ILikePie5
It's not that I do or don't think they are racist.

I just wanted to know why YOU think they are racist.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@dustryder
I just wanted to know why YOU think they are racist.
I think it’s pretty obvious but ok lol.

You ain’t black: calling a black person not black if they vote for Trump, saying that black people cant think for themselves.

Poor kids: he’s saying black people and Hispanics are all poor and white people are rich

Blacks aren’t as diverse as Hispanics: pretty obvious here. He thinks Blacks are a monolithic group with no differences, grouping them all in one category which literally was what slavery was built on

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
Trump is a racist, narcissistic ***wipe. Everyone can blatantly understand this just by watching his demeanour, how he talks and what he says. The difference between his fans vs haters is not that the fans deny he's all these filthy things but that they embrace it as a lesser evil than something they call the 'evil establishment'.
His fans do deny that he is racist, and deny it rather fervently, although only the most fanatical would say that he isn't narcissistic or deny that he has major character defects.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
Trump is a fucking clown, but he is shaking up the untouchables, and I really like that.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
Shaking them up how? By launching angry tweets at them? By being an internet troll and triggering them? By being politically incorrect for the sake of being politically incorrect? Look, I think a lot of the "untouchable" PC stuff is silly (I'm assuming that's what you're referring to. Correct me if I'm wrong). The TDS out there is an astounding sight, but I don't see how repeatedly triggering it is remotely productive.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
The amount of time Congress members have had to appear on MSM to explain their actions is objectively much more the past 4 years than during the 8 years of Obama.

That's a really big deal considering most people wrongly believe the president is the most powerful person in government.

The reform of the FBI alone is enough reason to justify the existence of the fucking orange clown, but reforming the Congress by holding them accountable for fucking the country up the past 47 years is a big win for American Democracy.

It's a long tradition for the president to be the faceman for the Congress and shield them from the public eye. That ended in 2016 and the untouchable elites are fucking PISSED. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
You see the Hunter Biden stuff yet?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Nah, I can't believe Biden thought he could keep a lid on that shit.

Trump is a fucking honey badger. He doesn't respond well to threats from politicians.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
As I tried to suggest initially,  given their ages, Trump and Biden are probably similarly conditioned. How they are able to manage and output data relative to modern expectations is what currently makes the difference.

My point is, that utilising old data output that was relative to past expectations, as a discrediting tool, is a tad disingenuous and cynical.

Of course, this is one of the drawbacks of having wealthy, old, male Caucasians  as potential spokespeople for a modern racially diverse society.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Nah, I can't believe Biden thought he could keep a lid on that shit.
It’s some messed up stuff 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@zedvictor4
I mean it was you saying Trump is more racist than Joe, which isn’t true tbh even when looking from 2008 onwards
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
I have never said this.

You extrapolated an incorrect assumption from my opening data sequence.

It's interesting though that you assumed I was  referring to Trump. And also interesting that you must have largely ignored following data sequences that firmly stated to the contrary.

Interesting.... Because this is how so often, misinterpretation of data becomes such a effective, divisive and manipulative political tool.
Danielle
Danielle
The predictable whataboutism is so pathetic lol. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Have you seen the latest memes about coyotes?