Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia DP3

Author: Vader

Total: 145
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead

Warren42 - ??????

iLikePie5- You are Katara. You are Sokka’s sister in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents died. You feel traumatized by the murder of your mother and never truly recover. You are a part of the Water Tribe and discover Aang when on a journey in the South Pole. Aang will soon be your husband. You are a Medium. Each night you may talk to a dead person. You win with town.

Danielle - You are Zuko. Originally a member of the firebending nation, with the support of Iroh, you reject Ozai’s philosophy and join Aang’s group. You become lifelong friends with Aang. You are a firebending master. You are Bulletproof. Each night you may select a person to protect. If targeted by the mafia, you will die instead of them. You win with town.

====================

1. Speedrace
2. MisterChris
3. Crocodile
4. skittlez09
5. Lunatic
6. whiteflame
7. Bearman
8. Greyparrot

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. DP ends 10/27/20 at 3PM CST
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
@skittlez09
@Crocodile
Go 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@BearMan
Here  
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Ha, that's why danielle thought I was hiding something, because she was bulletproof. Sounds like she must have protected the right person, good job danielle. I am guessing she protected whiteflame or bearman, those seem like the likliest targets for her

Long night actions = Speedrace.

Speedrace is most likely scum anyway, danielle had a big FOS on him and my FOS never went away either. Oviously I'd like to hear the results, but I think I will advocate a speed lynch today.

Also I appologize about my relative inactivity last day phase, the day went up at an inconveient time because I had a graveyard shift during the second day, and when I was finally able to post pie ended up getting quick hammered before I was available. I should be active this phase.

vtl speedrace.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Oh btw, any talk about me confirming role this phase is pretty silly at this point, danielle's role basically confirms me. That's why she was opposed to wasting the phase testing me last day phase I am guessing. I will admit my role mentions her as well, and yes I did partially lie about part of my role for pro town reasons, but I am not going to elaborate, as I am essentially confirmed now.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, new information: I am a Sensor, and I used it this round. Among the people on the lynch last round (me, skittlez09, Bearman, Greyparrot, Lunatic and Danielle), there were two scum. That also means that, among the remaining three people not on the lynch (Crocodile, MisterChris and Speedrace) there is one scum. Since Danielle was killed during the NP, that leaves us with a two in four chance, and I think the likelihood of Bearman being scum is extremely low. That leaves 3 likely choices, and personally, I think skittlez09 is by far the most sus. He and Crocodile, who jumped on the vote at the last second and knew that they were doing so to lynch rather than just to put pressure on Pie as I was doing, are by far the most likely candidates for scum for me at the moment. I also think it's more likely that Greyparrot is the other most likely person among the group that voted to lynch. 

So, among these, I'm going with who I think stands out as both the biggest opportunist and, as he capped off the votes, is also among the pack that has the highest likelihood of being Mafia.

VTL skittlez09
Lunatic
Lunatic
MYLO, btw. We mislynch we lose. ML + NK = 3 v 3 
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
MisterChris did not visit anyone.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
@BearMan
Huge info guys good job
Lunatic
Lunatic
We need the remainder of the claims this phase. No excuses.

Can someone help me update this, I am going off of memory mostly

1. Speedrace
2. MisterChris
3. Crocodile
4. skittlez09
5. Lunatic- deathproof, starts with knowledge of mafia numbers
6. whiteflame- sensor
7. Bearman- Toph tracker
8. Greyparrot- vanilla

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
results?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
What is your justification and character?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@BearMan
That helps narrow the field on the other side, especially as MisterChris has been pretty quiet, so good choice on that one. It's either Crocodile or Speedrace, but despite my previous suspicions, Crocodile now seems like the more likely candidate. As for who the third one is, it's someone who jumped on the bandwagon earlier to lynch iLikePie5, so they're playing this a little smarter. Could be Lunatic, but I think it's Greyparrot. Interested to hear other theories. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I copped MisterChris innocent

VTL Crocodile
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@BearMan
That's right. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Damn mylo...no room to mess up here.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
It has to be Croc, Chris is inno
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Honestly, I was mostly following Danielle's hunches and got really pissed off when Pie refused  to claim.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Speedrace
Why

vtl speed
Lunatic
Lunatic
One of the two scum on the lynch had to be skittlez or greyparrot based on results. Misterchris not visiting anyone looks good, I know I am town, danielle also confirms me, whiteflame claimed the results, and he's too new to pull something like that off as scum, danielle is dead, I agree that makes skittlez look sus. Could still be grey.

Both skittlez and grey should claim. Speed or croc is the scum not on the lynch.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
I claim Lovers
Crocodile
Crocodile
i mean loved
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
Sure.

I'm Aang. The usual: trapped in an iceberg, can use all types of bending, and the successor for Avatar Roku (so it is possible that Speed was telling the truth, but I'm still uncertain). It says that I'm a 1x Sensor, as I have the ability to use energy bending and actively use it (an admittedly weak link, but it's plausible).
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
It has to be Croc, Chris is inno
why did you visit chris? Why not investigate me, since you were voting me last phase?
Crocodile
Crocodile
I'm ty lee and apparently everyone loved me, due to my energetic and cheerful girl. It takes one more vote to lynch me
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Crocodile
I claim Lovers
Were ar MYLO you should probably out your lover
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Lunatic
I meant Loved.
mb srry
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Crocodile
I'm ty lee and apparently everyone loved me, due to my energetic and cheerful girl. It takes one more vote to lynch me
That role is called "popular" btw. Did supa actually call it lover?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I don't think you're scum, I only voted you to prove your lynchproofness
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
You're my least certain sus at the moment because I agree with you. You've been playing this game like town and you made a similar conclusion to the rest of us. I got pissed that he was refusing the claim as well, though the choice to lynch him at that moment seemed sus. You didn't cast the deciding vote, so I'm unsure, but it's between you and Lunatic for the third, and right now, I'm leaning towards you. I would like a claim from you, though.