This is the best way to do those from my experience. Full proof and works too. This can work on a crush
I like to start with probably following a friend around that knows them better or maybe asking someone closer to you for the homework or something
1. Once the convo starts going, talk about something you can relate it and discuss further
2. Once you talk about this topic, drag it on until a certain time. This way you can charm people but not annoy them
3. Wait around 5min until you chime in again. Try to comment on a remark, like, agree or nah.
4. Once an opening opens up, then ask for snaps. That way you can start streaks or stuff and actually talk
5. Ask questions if they share a teacher or in the same class. It is a ok if they know the answer
6. Say hi or sup in the halls or wherever you see them. I like to talk about school, but in a bad situation, try talking sports or something. Even drama is worth it.
7. Be funny. That grabs the insta-W
8. Once you start talking more and more to a person, you can eventually kinda sit down and start chatting frequently with them
9. One day you can ask to hang, then you be gucci and that's a start!
10. They introduce you to their friends and you repeat the process over
That is the Supa way of doing things here!