Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 55
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead

Warren42 - ??????

iLikePie5- You are Katara. You are Sokka’s sister in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents died. You feel traumatized by the murder of your mother and never truly recover. You are a part of the Water Tribe and discover Aang when on a journey in the South Pole. Aang will soon be your husband. You are a Medium. Each night you may talk to a dead person. You win with town.

Danielle - You are Zuko. Originally a member of the firebending nation, with the support of Iroh, you reject Ozai’s philosophy and join Aang’s group. You become lifelong friends with Aang. You are a firebending master. You are Bulletproof. Each night you may select a person to protect. If targeted by the mafia, you will die instead of them. You win with town.

MisterChris - You are Sokka. You are Katara’s brother in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents presumptively died. You are a part of the Water Tribe and assume responsibility for the tribe for the war and set out to the South Pole where you met Aang. You soon became a leader during the war to train the youth for the war. You are the Even Lobbyist. Your vote is worth double on even number day phases. You win with town.

Skittlez09 - You are Ozai. You are the final leader of the 100 Year War, reigning as the leader of the Fire Nation. You are a Firebending Master and are considered the most powerful fire bender to exist. You are obsessed with domination by building up the industry within the fire nation. You are an egotistical maniac overcome with the want for domination. You are Even JOAT 1x Strongman 1x Ninja 1x Role Cop. You may use one of these abilities during the NP. You win with Mafia.

BearMan - You are Toph. You are blind. In spite of your parents, you decide to go with Aang and his group to discover something more than her life. You are a master earthbender and also mastered metal bending as well, using sensory from underground attacks using vibrations to determine an opponent's location. Did I mention you’re blind? You are a Tracker. Each night you may choose someone to follow, and you will know who they visit. You win with town.

=================
1. Speedrace
2. Crocodile
3. Lunatic
4. whiteflame
5. Greyparrot

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch. DP ends 10.28.20 1PM CST
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@Speedrace
@Crocodile
Happy DP!
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL Croc
Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Crocodile [1/3] Speedrace
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
vtl crocodile
Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Crocodile [2/3] Speedrace, Lunatic

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
So first off, just to respond to your last posts, Greyparrot, I was functioning entirely off of what I know. I know from using my Sensor that there was one more scum among the voters that lynched Pie. Bearman was basically confirmed town, so were you (by him) and so was I. That left Lunatic, who claimed Iroh and a role that made sense for that character. He was absolutely certain to be mafia, so it was just a matter of testing his claim. By now, he's either town or he's playing us very hard with a lynch-proof mafia or TP, neither of which I see as nearly as likely given his character.

As for the results of the last NP, yup. Saw that one coming. Bearman was giving us information, they got rid of him. The question now is order, and based on what you said in DP4, Lunatic, you think we should go Crocodile first. I think this result very clearly pushes us towards Speed because, if he was actually giving us useful information, he would have been long gone by now. The fact that he isn't gone makes clear that they don't view him as a threat, and therefore that it must be Speed. Why should we go Croc first?

Speedrace
Speedrace
Investigated Luna inno, he told the truth
Lunatic
Lunatic
Literally the only way this plan isn't gonna net us a 100% guaranteed win is if whiteflame is scum. Which would require him to have come up with sensor as a fake claim, even though sensor is a very obscure rare role. Also he is brand new, and we know skittlez is the pm partner, so skittlez would have to have helped him come up with that which is extremely unlikely. That and his sensor results have been right so far, and I have a hard time believing he would bus skittlez like that for no reason dp3 when they were so close to a win.

Honestly surprised mafia hasn't just conceded already.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
From your perspective town wins either way. But Cop > Popular, plus the fact that town had an extra vote role means popular scum is likely
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
VTL speed

lets end this
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Literally the only way this plan isn't gonna net us a 100% guaranteed win is if whiteflame is scum. Which would require him to have come up with sensor as a fake claim, even though sensor is a very obscure rare role
He would lose if Croc flipped inno then tho?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
I missed your post so I retract sorry

Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Crocodile [2/3] Speedrace, Lunatic
Speedrace [1/3] Greyparrot

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Why should we go Croc first?

Because if crocodile is popular scum then he wins in LYLO, because if we lynch speed an another kill goes through, there are three people left, croc requires an extra vote to lynch which would need three votes instead of 2, but theres only 2 townies left at that point. Today is the last day you can kill crocodile with numbers. Speedrace can die anytime.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Speed has been playing anti town all game long lets end this
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
He would lose if Croc flipped inno then tho?
How?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
what kind of bastard mod makes scum popular.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Speed has been playing anti town all game long lets end this
Listen to post 15, speed dies tomorrow if croc is innocent. It's a win win. Theres literally no way scum wins this if you lynch croc first. Speed dies no matter what if croc is inno.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
How?
Nvm I did the math wrong
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
Balances out a scum partner that converts to town
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
It's been done plenty of times on DDO and in live mafia. I've actually done it several times myself as mod. It doesn't matter, lynch speed tomorrow. We can afford it. If croc is scum we lose if we lynch speed today though with how the math works out.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
ugh i know the math but speed is more likely to be scum and I have never seen a game where mod made scum popular.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
ugh i know the math but speed is more likely to be scum and I have never seen a game where mod made scum popular.
Town had a double voter, which is likely a counter to scum popular. That aside, if croc flips inno there is no scenario where town doesn't lynch speed tomorrow. Scum can't win.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
whatever it's 1000% speed is scum and we can lose a popular town as long as speed can be killed tomorrow

VTL croc
Speedrace
Speedrace
You're guaranteed the win either way, but lynch me first and being wrong means instant scum win. Lynching croc guarantees town win no matter what
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
it's soo damn unlikely scum would kill off experienced players and leave cop alive..plus croc is no ringer.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
My only problem with this logic is that we don't know what Speed actually is. What if he has a role that guarantees him a victory should we come down to 3? I get that Crocodile is a more likely risk, given that he's already claimed Popular, but wouldn't Speed be the more obvious choice given how he's wielded supposed Cop role throughout?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
just need you for the hammer

Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Crocodile [3/3] Speedrace, Lunatic, Greyparrot