Election Night

Author: SirAnonymous

Total: 130
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If by "it" you're referring to Georgia, yes I agree with you. I don't think Trump can win the other ones except NC and AZ, even with the recounts and litigation. The projected margins and too great.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Death23
the fake margins are great, yes
Death23
Death23
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Show me the evidence
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Death23
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
so an isolated error occurred, it did not change the outcome of the race, it was caught and fixed. How does this support your narrative of fraud? Errors do happen. claiming that any error that comes up is evidence of a grand conspiracy to destroy democracy is wildly irresponsible and dangerous. 

Death23
Death23
-->
@Dr.Franklin

TBH most of what I've seen can easily be discounted with less than 30 seconds of Googling.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Death23
i read the article and it was just the software head of the company ensuring nothing wrong, no evidence
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
again it was not an isolated error, there are tons of discrepencies
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
again it was not an isolated error, there are tons of discrepencies
anything any human has ever done has errors. Humans are fallible. errors will happen. That is why the system is designed to have checks to catch any errors. And that system is working. 

There is absolutely no evidence that anyone, anywhere committed fraud. So continuing to spread that conspiracy theory nonsense is dangerous and wildly irresponsible. 

Death23
Death23
-->
@Dr.Franklin

there are tons of discrepencies
Show me one that is convincing. The software co and michigan dept of state both are saying that it was an error in tabulating unofficial results caused by human error, not a systemic software problem. Even Sheryl Guy, the clerk of Antrim County, has stated as such:

“The Clerk’s Office has traced the cause of the original errors on the posted unofficial election results. Late in the election preparation process, a minor correction was made to a ballot that caused additional compounding changes to how the software totals and presented the data. The skewed unofficial results were a result of procedural misunderstanding that the Clerk’s Office had never before experienced. At no point did these skewed, unofficial results have any bearing on the Official numbers currently being reviewed by the Board of Canvassers. Both the Antrim County Clerk and ElectionSource have taken steps to adjust policies and procedures to ensure that a similar situation does not happen in the future. “We continue to work hard to ensure the integrity of the election results, and we will learn and grow from this experience.” said Sheryl Guy, Antrim County Clerk