Voter fraud narrative doesn't really add up

Author: dylancatlow

Total: 4
dylancatlow
Debates: 0
dylancatlow
1. Biden's gains over Hillary were largest in red-leaning states like GA, AZ and TX where democrats weren't expecting to need a win , and which only became relevant because democrats did worse than expected in the Midwest. Given Trump's razor thin margins there in 2016 , it would've been pretty hard to hold on to them with even a slight shift toward democrats, which we see even in red states where election rigging would presumably be harder for democrats to pull off. If Democrats were going to engineer a win for Biden, you'd expect them to guarantee wins in the Midwest rather than barely push him over the edge and then "seal the deal" with narrow wins in GA and AZ. 

2.  Exit polling is consistent with the national vote count being 51 percent Biden, 48 percent Trump.

3. Republicans appear to have held on to the senate, which democrats were favored to take, and also came miraculously close to taking the House. Why not rig those too? 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
That all said, an investigation would hopefully put all doubt to rest.

Wouldn't hurt.

There is enough time left before the winner is supposed to start their term to investigate this thoroughly I'd think.

If there is such widescale fraud going on though, we really need to rethink how we go about doing elections. It's not acceptable to have this stuff going on if it is the case that it is going on.
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
Never thought I'd see DylanCatlow if all users admit this.

Let's just say that one of the most aligned people (on this website) with Trump's agenda, based on Dylan's previous posts, has admitted what BS Trump is spewing.
dylancatlow
Debates: 0
dylancatlow
-->
@RationalMadman
It's a priori plausible that democrats stole the election (right now Biden's electoral lead hinges on 60k votes out of 160M), but I still haven't seen any great concrete evidence of it. 

If you break down the swings by county, Trump lost way more ground in White, non-urban areas. He actually IMPROVED in Philadelphia county.