Topic's posts

Posts in total: 8
  • BearMan
    BearMan avatar
    Debates: 14
    Forum posts: 1,021
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan
    I am calling out the mods for being such good mods. I mean like, who just mods for free? Yeah that's right, the DART mods.

• MisterChris
    MisterChris avatar
    Debates: 42
    Forum posts: 2,323
    MisterChris avatar
    MisterChris
    --> @Ragnar
    CALL OUT THREAD!! SHUT THIS DOWN
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    Debates: 3
    Forum posts: 3,190
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @BearMan @MisterChris
    This isn't a call-out thread. Fake News. The mods are great, maybe the best ever, and if you don't like people congratulating greatness, that's pathetic. Sad. Not like the mods. The mods are really tremendous people, just tremendous. Many people don't know this, but I know that these mods are really fair, believe me. The FAKE NEWS media says they aren't, but they're lying. Don't listen to them. And Crazy Chris here just said "shut this down," well, listen to me: this thread will never be shut down, believe me. This thread is gonna Make DART Great Again, and losers like Crazy Chris aren't gonna stop it, believe me. Because these mods are the best you'll ever see. They're terrific, they really are.
  • MisterChris
    MisterChris avatar
    MisterChris avatar
    MisterChris
    --> @SirAnonymous
    lmfao
  • MisterChris
    MisterChris avatar
    MisterChris avatar
    MisterChris
    --> @SirAnonymous
    that is way too accurate of an impression
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @MisterChris
    It's pretty easy to do. It helps if you read what you're writing in Trump's voice to make sure it works.
  • Lunatic
    Lunatic avatar
    Forum posts: 5,301
    Lunatic avatar
    Lunatic
    --> @SirAnonymous
    This isn't a call-out thread. Fake News. The mods are great, maybe the best ever, and if you don't like people congratulating greatness, that's pathetic. Sad. Not like the mods. The mods are really tremendous people, just tremendous. Many people don't know this, but I know that these mods are really fair, believe me. The FAKE NEWS media says they aren't, but they're lying. Don't listen to them. And Crazy Chris here just said "shut this down," well, listen to me: this thread will never be shut down, believe me. This thread is gonna Make DART Great Again, and losers like Crazy Chris aren't gonna stop it, believe me. Because these mods are the best you'll ever see. They're terrific, they really are.
    Did danielle inspire you?
  • SirAnonymous
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous avatar
    SirAnonymous
    --> @Lunatic
    Yes.