Call Out Thread

Author: BearMan

Total: 8
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
I am calling out the mods for being such good mods. I mean like, who just mods for free? Yeah that's right, the DART mods.

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
CALL OUT THREAD!! SHUT THIS DOWN
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@MisterChris
@BearMan
This isn't a call-out thread. Fake News. The mods are great, maybe the best ever, and if you don't like people congratulating greatness, that's pathetic. Sad. Not like the mods. The mods are really tremendous people, just tremendous. Many people don't know this, but I know that these mods are really fair, believe me. The FAKE NEWS media says they aren't, but they're lying. Don't listen to them. And Crazy Chris here just said "shut this down," well, listen to me: this thread will never be shut down, believe me. This thread is gonna Make DART Great Again, and losers like Crazy Chris aren't gonna stop it, believe me. Because these mods are the best you'll ever see. They're terrific, they really are.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@SirAnonymous
lmfao
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@SirAnonymous
that is way too accurate of an impression
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@MisterChris
It's pretty easy to do. It helps if you read what you're writing in Trump's voice to make sure it works.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
This isn't a call-out thread. Fake News. The mods are great, maybe the best ever, and if you don't like people congratulating greatness, that's pathetic. Sad. Not like the mods. The mods are really tremendous people, just tremendous. Many people don't know this, but I know that these mods are really fair, believe me. The FAKE NEWS media says they aren't, but they're lying. Don't listen to them. And Crazy Chris here just said "shut this down," well, listen to me: this thread will never be shut down, believe me. This thread is gonna Make DART Great Again, and losers like Crazy Chris aren't gonna stop it, believe me. Because these mods are the best you'll ever see. They're terrific, they really are.
Did danielle inspire you?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
Yes.