The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia DP4

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 100
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

SupaDudz - Deku Stick - So simple, yet so effective. Your utility is beyond doubt, from Inside the Deku Tree to the Spirit Temple. Setting fires, killing enemies, and doing many other things is part of your job description. Oh, did I forget to mention you originate from an enemy called Deku Babas, which are just annoying to be honest. You are the GODFATHER. If investigated, you will appear to be aligned with the Town. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP1:

Greyparrot - Kokiri Tunic - Who could ever forget you. Keeping Link warm even in the cold is probably your best use in my opinion, although you aren’t fire resistance nor water resistance like the other tunics. Either way, the green helps you blend into the landscape in Hyrule Field and in the Lost Woods. Not to mention it makes you look like a Kokiri, even though you’re not, which helped Navi track you down. Adventure began in the green and ended in green from each thing you found to the end. You are the TRACKER. Each night you may visit another player. You will receive a report of all of the players your target visited. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP2:

Intelligence - Empty Bottle - The most useful item in the game. Capturing a fairy in you can give Link full health if he is defeated. Unfortunately in the process, you wither away into nothing. Furthermore, you can hold various other potions and even creatures of terrors called Poes. The first bottle Link finds is with a note though asking to be saved, so do as you please. You are the 2x JAILKEEPER. For two nights you may visit another player. They may not be targeted by other players and cannot target other players themselves. You win with the Town.

Died NP2:

BearMan/That - Eye of Truth - The best thing about you is that you can spot hidden doors and entrances. As a matter of fact, you are required to complete the Shadow Temple: a place full of death and sorrow. Keep in mind though that Link can only see the truth when he looks through you. Blind spots can result in zombies and the undead coming out of nowhere to attack and possibly kill Link You are the 2x COP. For two nights you may visit another player. You will receive a report of "Innocent" or "Guilty." You win with the Town.

Lynched DP3:

SirAnonymous - Boomerang - Discovered inside Lord Jabu Jabu, you are one of the most useful items in the entire game. From killing and retrieving Gold Skulltulas to slamming the butt of a giant Octorok, you always come back Link, no matter how far away you go. Killing bubbles and hitting tails is also one of your favorite past times. Following your target is your job and you do it magnificently. You are the MAFIA STALKER. Each night you may visit another player. You will learn the role of that player. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP3:

Danielle - Ocarina of Time - You are literally what the game was named after. The most priceless possession of the Royal Family of Hyrule, you were entrusted to Link by Princess Zelda to keep Ganondorf from claiming the Triforce. Every song that you learned throughout your journey has various powers and uses and can be played using the Ocarina of Time. You are the DREAMING GOD. As an active night action: you must play one of the following songs: Zelda’s Lullaby, Sun Song, Saria’s Song, Epona’s Song, Song of Storms, Song of Time, Prelude of Light, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Nocturne of Shadow, and Requiem of Spirit. You may choose each song only once, and will not know what the song does until you use it. You win with the Town.

Surviving Players:

1. Speedrace
2. Lunatic
3. Ayyantu
4. Crocodile
5. WaterPhoenix

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 players to lynch. The DP will end at 1:30 PM CST November 21st, 2020.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
@Crocodile
@Ayyantu
DP is up!
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I am the Master Sword and I am the Seer. My role gives me the list of all roles in the game NP3. My justification is that the Master Sword is one of the most powerful items in the game but you only get it much later in the game.

The list I was given:

Tracker, Godfather, Dreaming God, Avenger, 2x Cop, Ghoul, Stalker, Ascetic, 2x Jailkeeper, Strengthener

Last mafia is either stalker, ascetic, or dreaming god depending on what Sir flips as

Everyone needs to claim

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
In honor of BearMan, who asked me to say this:

What? I haven't been lynched! 'Tis but a scratch!
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
someone tried to kill me, i sus'd danielle and i redirected my ability to her, either someone nk'd her or someone nk'd me and redirected in back to her
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@Ayyantu
Claim
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
either luna or speed is scum
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
I can't be scum, if mafia has a role cop then there's no reason to give them the list of all roles in the game
Lunatic
Lunatic
I am the avenger, if I correctly choose the person who is night killed I can get a gun to shoot someone. 

Np1 I targeted Danielle because she tends to die np1 alot (Switched it to greyparrot, but apparently was too late)
Np2 I targeted Water because I thought ayya was claiming results on him
NP3 I targeted Crocodile, he seemed most likely to be killed based on finding the sir wagon.

I don't know what to do here, Ayya's revelation that water is confirmed means nothing to me knowing he isn't a cop now. Croc is probably town but not gonna write him off.
No behavioral reason to sus speed except POE.

Ayya is still solid town for me.

I'm gaming today for the new BDO event, so my activity will be a bit random.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Btw, speeds role might seem like it town confirms him, but literally every role on that list has been claimed except me and ayya. Danielle was probably killed because sir lied about rolecopping her and actually rolecopped ayya.  They already fessed up to rolecopping me, so they knew an avenger existed. I think this could be speed, but I will give it some thought.
Lunatic
Lunatic
a role cop and a town version of a rolecop? Lol no.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Crocodile
someone tried to kill me, i sus'd danielle and i redirected my ability to her, either someone nk'd her or someone nk'd me and redirected in back to her
Well I targeted you and didn't get a gun. I am asking pie if I still would get the gun if a kill was redirected even though I targeted the right person.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Sir said who he rolecopped?

We know they almost definitely RCd bear since there was no reason to NK him other than him being cop
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Sir said who he rolecopped?

We know they almost definitely RCd bear since there was no reason to NK him other than him being cop

He was most likely lying but they said he all but hinted it
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Oh gotcha. But why would he lie about Danielle and not you?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Oh gotcha. But why would he lie about Danielle and not you?
To set you up with the claim you just made today.

I am not gonna worry about that until pie answers my question though, because we might have just caught croc in a lie.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Crocodile
Are you saying you are not told when your ability is used?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I can successfully redirect a kill once. So far I haven’t deflected a kill, so np rn

I think we already did catch him in a lie tbh. He basically admitted that his role would tell him if he redirected a kill in the italicized statement. The way he phrased it this phase makes it seem like he doesn't know if he was deflected or not.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
To set you up with the claim you just made today.
But if he just didn't say anything that would've been better for me

Regardless, what are the chances scum would've role copped the only two unclaimed and alive players

I'm sticking with my theory that the ascetic is scum I think, if your Croc theory doesn't pan out. The only time I've seen an ascetic was when it was mafia
Lunatic
Lunatic
fvck I actually think speed is town confirmed. I think this has to be croc or water then.

Theres no way he could have rolecopped ayya to know he was ascetic if ayya can confirm this
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I'm sticking with my theory that the ascetic is scum I think, if your Croc theory doesn't pan out. The only time I've seen an ascetic was when it was mafia
Croc literally lied, so it's just a matter of whether we buy whatever his excuse is gonna be or not lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Ayyantu
where ya at
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
@Ayyantu
Boop
Lunatic
Lunatic
Pie says the person i select has to die to get a gun.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Man the condition for me to believe that ayya is scum is that they planned that bus from the beginning. Im sure he is intelligent enough to do that, but he wasnt even on for the last half of that phase so it would mean for it to be a bus they were planning on town confirming supa through lynching him. If we are willing to buy the bus theory then water is definitely confirmed town
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
You're the only one I know is 100% town because I don't see Pie giving Avenger to scum. Scummy roles go in order of

Strengthener
Ascetic
Ghoul

I realized strengthener makes more sense as scum because it essentially turns any person into a strongman. Ascetic is an obv scum role tho as well so
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I think it makes more sense for it to be Water in this case. Ayy is possible but I'd rather lynch Water before him

That said by the way Ayy plays I agree that he's probably smart enough to pull that off but not as likely as a water scum
Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Water
Lunatic
Lunatic
Still wanna hear from croc
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count: