What Happens When You Die?

Author: Utanity

Total: 7
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
When we die are we reincarnated or does our body become immaculate and it goes up to heaven? In Mathew 17 Jesus took Peter James and John there he was transgendered  before them and his clothes changed and he was glowing. And that was like he was going to be reincarnated but he didn't anyway. He was just showing then what is going to happen when he dies. But when the time came that Jesus did die the rock in front of the cave moved and there was nothing inside. So that is proof that jesus was actually raised from the dead and his whole body raised up to heaven. But is there such a thing as reincarnation?
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Utanity
I figure being dead is going to be a lot like before I was born
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Sum1hugme
I figure being dead is going to be a lot like before I was born
Yes thats right because you will be pure and perfect and untainted by sin.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Utanity
I mean, many years passed and I wasn't inconvenienced in the slightest
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
When we die are we reincarnated or does our body become immaculate and it goes up to heaven?

Reincarnation is not a single, one-dimensional concept. Reincarnation is often misunderstood, it's basically just a term for the transitioning of the soul to its next destination. It can mean reincarnating back within the same world (rebirth) but is not limited to that alone, it could also be the transitioning to a heavenly place as well. Either way, the soul inhabits a new dwelling place wherever that may be. If you were to reincarnate......say back to earth as an example you would obviously inhabit a new body, if you were to transcend to a higher plane of dwelling you would remain present within your spiritual body, what they call the subtle body. This is still a covering of the actual soul though.

For each soul it is unique and in accordance with many variables, mainly ones Karma. Many times a soul is unaware they have attained several experiences before this physical journey here on this planet. 

If you were to ascend to the Christian heaven, you would maintain your spirit body which is what you will be present within when you leave this world. 

In Mathew 17 Jesus took Peter James and John there he was transgendered  before them and his clothes changed and he was glowing. And that was like he was going to be reincarnated but he didn't anyway. He was just showing then what is going to happen when he dies. But when the time came that Jesus did die the rock in front of the cave moved and there was nothing inside. So that is proof that jesus was actually raised from the dead and his whole body raised up to heaven. But is there such a thing as reincarnation?

Reincarnation is simply...
Reincarnation is the philosophical or religious belief that the non-physical essence of a living being starts a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death.

the rebirth of a soul in a new body.

in religion and philosophy, rebirth of the aspect of an individual that persists after bodily death—whether it be consciousness, mind, the soul, or some other entity

Yes there is such a thing as reincarnation, a lot of Christians would assume that the term is not compatible with their beliefs and that's because they are unaware that there are many options when a person dies. Not just going to Heaven, that's just one of many, many options. That's where reincarnation comes into play. Even if you were to ascend to a heaven, which is located on various planets you're still reincarnating...that is the transmigration of the soul to another destination. Because the term is associated with Hinduism and Buddhism and many other religious sources it's typically shunned lol, and that's because religious people can be very silly. 

When the physical body fails, as it will, the soul simply detaches from the physical body. At that point depending on whom you are and what you did will dictate where your soul will sojourn. 
Basically it's not just one thing or another, as I said there are many options and possible scenarios. 
Some of the examples given in the Bible, as with Jesus are obviously not typical illustrations of what the soul will experience at death. You will however get to observe the spiritual form, which is the spirit body and all the benefits and differences of that body when you leave the physical body. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@EtrnlVw
But you are even confused about reincarnation because you are confused between philosophical and religious things. And then you talk about Indian and Chinky religions which are false. It is clear in the bible that we will be raised but that includes our soul anyway so I dont know what you are really going on about.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Utanity
But you are even confused about reincarnation because you are confused between philosophical and religious things. And then you talk about Indian and Chinky religions which are false. It is clear in the bible that we will be raised but that includes our soul anyway so I dont know what you are really going on about.

Sure, you're the one that asked. Let me know if you have another question.