yoga is consciousness evolution

Author: janesix

Total: 21
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
Yoga as taught is useless, it is just mimicking, and poorly, true natural yoga. Natural yoga just happens, it is a design of the body to facilitate an evolution in consciousness. It is like puberty for the mind.
janesix
janesix
When it is your time the world will configure itself to facilitate your transition

RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@janesix
Isn't Yoga as taught generally similar to aerobics? More of a exercise than a spiritual meditation?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@janesix
I hate Yoga guys. I know what they're up to... it's obvious. Become spiritually woke then hit on all the hot chicks in the class. All those spiritual yogi beta males are creepers. I do want to go to a yoga class though. 
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Outplayz
Yeah I see yoga as kind of similar to the martial arts.

Like you said, "sign up for the 8AM yoga class", and the males show up to hit on the females. And many westerners enroll in martial arts class to become Chuck Norris instead of for spiritual reasons.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RoderickSpode
It's human nature. I've come to accept reality for what it is... a rat race, with a lot of rats. Just try to be the cat. If you're solid, then your likely not a permanent NPC. There should be bliss in that thought, you're in control versus conforming to the rat race. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
I've come to accept reality for what it is... a rat race, with a lot of rats. 

Yeah I can't argue that, I agree. But only on this planet within the physical plane. I know we've talked a bit about it, not all places are like this one. Here, it's more the system involved than the actual planet or nature. It is the grip of this particular world system that makes it what it is currently. It can be broken, but for now it plays a role in this particular experience. Just don't be bummed too much, you may doubt it but consider that even right now there's places that exist where such a system has no power or existence. And the inhabitants have much higher motivations and intentions, bodies and technology have far less limitations. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Yeah, all of what you said exists in an anime world. Lol... i'm just playing around, kinda. But i'm glad to hear back from you. I've been drinking a little so i'm a little off my game, but you have to always be the one that throws me way off my game, which is a compliment to everything you just said. I know other planes exist, but the interesting thing is this plane of existence exists too. And i think both you and i, would willingly play this game for the things we personally get... and through all my troubles and pain, so far (there may be more to come), i love this for what it is. It's a drama, a mystery, a boring series, a great series (like the Queen's gambit which i would highly recommend to watch)... it's this game and there is nothing we can do to really change what the game is. All we can do is play it... and to not leave alone the original OP from Jane, mediation should help us realize not freedom away from the game, not selfish i'm so enlightened i'm beyond you... it should make us realize we are in this current game. How you want to play it is up to you, your character... who you are. And that's beautiful to me. I can be a no-body... but i am someone to somebody. That's all that matters, figure out your game. Your writing always makes me think deep my dude... luv you. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Yeah, all of what you said exists in an anime world. Lol... i'm just playing around, kinda.

Lol creation is anime! with lots of various levels. It's hard to keep that in mind when buried deep within a mundane level. It's just temporary though....once you leave the physical body you'll remember. 

But i'm glad to hear back from you. I've been drinking a little so i'm a little off my game, but you have to always be the one that throws me way off my game, which is a compliment to everything you just said. I know other planes exist, but the interesting thing is this plane of existence exists too. And i think both you and i, would willingly play this game for the things we personally get... and through all my troubles and pain, so far (there may be more to come), i love this for what it is. It's a drama, a mystery, a boring series, a great series (like the Queen's gambit which i would highly recommend to watch)... it's this game and there is nothing we can do to really change what the game is. All we can do is play it...

That's what I like about you, you always get it! I can say the nuttiest (yet truthful) things and you still get it lol. 

and to not leave alone the original OP from Jane, mediation should help us realize not freedom away from the game, not selfish i'm so enlightened i'm beyond you... it should make us realize we are in this current game. How you want to play it is up to you, your character... who you are. And that's beautiful to me. I can be a no-body... but i am someone to somebody. That's all that matters, figure out your game.

Perfectly stated. 
Meditation could also be a way to escape such a game like this, kinda like a drug in a way but no negative effects, just a pure natural escape. If consciousness exists independent of the physical body (which it does) then the practice of meditation should focus us in on that because your attention is on that observation, puts you in the seat of what exists beyond the physical body, the self, you. 

Your writing always makes me think deep my dude... luv you. 

Love you man. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@janesix
Yoga as taught is useless, it is just mimicking, and poorly, true natural yoga. Natural yoga just happens, it is a design of the body to facilitate an evolution in consciousness. It is like puberty for the mind.
They do that stuff in the Indian and the chinky religions so it means that it is not being true to the true God.  Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness; 8 for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. Timothy 4:7.
So you see it doesn't work because your mind is thinking of puberty.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Utanity
They do that stuff in the Indian and the chinky religions so it means that it is not being true to the true God.  Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness; 8 for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. Timothy 4:7.
So you see it doesn't work because your mind is thinking of puberty.
Interesting post.

Just some advice. I'm concerned someone might think you're racist.

They do that stuff in the Indian and the chinky religions so it means that it is not being true to the true God

I think nowadays Indians prefer to be called Hindus, Hindis, Desis, that sort of thing.

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@RoderickSpode
Just some advice. I'm concerned someone might think you're racist.
I think nowadays Indians prefer to be called Hindus, Hindis, Desis, that sort of thing.
Thats because your head is not on straight and it is you who is the racist because you call Indians Hindus but Indians are not all Hindus because there are many christians who are indians and you are insulting good people so that is being very racist.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Utanity
I was just joking with you.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@RoderickSpode
I was just joking with you.
Thats okay with me but you dont want to say that to the curry munches and the chinkys because they will all throw the rice at you ha ha.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Outplayz
It's human nature. I've come to accept reality for what it is... a rat race, with a lot of rats.

I agree.  We will always have those that  - pray  - and the predator to prey on them while they are praying.  Luke 20:47  New Living Translation

Yet they shamelessly cheat widows out of their property and then pretend to be pious by making long prayers in public.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Stephen
I agree.  We will always have those that  - pray  - and the predator to prey on them while they are praying.  Luke 20:47  New Living Translation

Yet they shamelessly cheat widows out of their property and then pretend to be pious by making long prayers in public.
You quoted a Bible verse... from what i remember you're not religious. But that's cool with me. It's a book that attempts to have lessons, so it should. 

I think the people that think they are pious and saving the world... are the problem. They don't realize others have wildly different views. That's why i think one of the biggest toxins in this world is religion. Not government, not whether guns should be legal or not... but religious people that think they have the answer for everyone. It has always done more harm than good imho, ironically. But then again, we are the minority. So is it actually doing good when most people are members? That's an interesting question, that i would answer no bc there are so many splits within the members themselves. This is what happens when you follow a book made by fallible humans as absolute truth. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Meditation could also be a way to escape such a game like this
Yes, but one should be very careful. There is likely a really good reason why we are in this game. I imagine if we wanted to be in our infinite selves, we'd be there. That's what i find funny with people like "yogis" trying to separate from this world back to their source. I find it funny bc the source wanted to be here, and they are doing the opposite. However, these people are characters too. Maybe their role is to escape to remind us conscious levels beyond what we realize exists too. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Outplayz

You quoted a Bible verse... from what i remember you're not religious. But that's cool with me. It's a book that attempts to have lessons, so it should. 

I think the people that think they are pious and saving the world... are the problem. They don't realize others have wildly different views. That's why i think one of the biggest toxins in this world is religion. Not government, not whether guns should be legal or not... but religious people that think they have the answer for everyone. It has always done more harm than good imho, ironically. But then again, we are the minority. So is it actually doing good when most people are members? That's an interesting question, that i would answer no bc there are so many splits within the members themselves. This is what happens when you follow a book made by fallible humans as absolute truth. 

A1+

As for using a biblical verse/s . I always  like to slap someone with their own stick when the opportunity arises and it is deserved. The verse was appropriate under the circumstances. 

.  I was referencing that verse in particular because of the fact that those that supposed to be looking after  and guiding their "flock" one the one hand,  were also robbing them blind on the other.   hence we - will always have those that kneel and Pray/prey and those that will Prey on them while they are Praying.

And yes. I am not religious. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Yes, but one should be very careful. There is likely a really good reason why we are in this game. I imagine if we wanted to be in our infinite selves, we'd be there.

I think it's more to remind us TBH, if that's what that person needs. Maybe escape was the wrong word, it's more like a recharging, a break from the cruel game, a rest of the mind of the relentlessness of duality and suffering. But you're right, no one has to meditate but the point is that it is what you truly are and it is always there. Many people don't and that's fine, it's not a must it's just for the interested.

That's what i find funny with people like "yogis" trying to separate from this world back to their source. I find it funny bc the source wanted to be here, and they are doing the opposite.

It depends, and I don't pretend to know what Yogis want but the game can be played as many times as one wants. It's usually when a person grows weary of the game they begin to get curious about leaving it, this is where you see this type of activity occurring. Just as playing the game is not bad, wanting to leave the game is not bad either and actually will take place for each soul at some point anyways. And it usually begins to happen while the person is in the game. This is what makes it exciting though, it's like finding treasure or learning about the greatest possible secret and you get to be a part of it. 
Since there are many levels of the game, a soul gets to leave each layer and experience the next one once that time is ready. So I'm for souls waking up, because a lot of times a soul can get trapped or maybe they don't know there is more to experience. It's always fun to nudge a soul and get them thinking about exciting possibilities. But I'm not dumb, I know this is not for everyone.

However, these people are characters too. Maybe their role is to escape to remind us conscious levels beyond what we realize exists too.

Exactly, but don't forget....remember that video we were watching about people's beliefs and mindsets and how each color saw the other color as being stupid? so just because the information and practice is there it does not interfere with a persons progress, they simply ignore it, don't see it or think it's really nutso lol. So I tend not to judge either side, those that want to play the game and those that are ready to leave it. So really there's no danger involved at all, if a soul is not ready they simply won't wake up no matter what you say or do. On the other hand, those that are ready will be wanting to learn from you, listen and begin to let go of what they thought was true. 

7 days later

janesix
janesix
-->
@RoderickSpode
Yes, mostly
janesix
janesix
-->
@Outplayz