[if, because no one is President-Elect until the Electoral College declares a winner on Dec 14: - the media be damned because it was never up to them]
Joe Biden becomes 46:
the time to answer my question from last spring comes due: Who will be the President if Joe Biden is elected?
List of givens:
1. Joe Biden, much as much as he has tried, is not a Progressive; he's an ordinary liberal [there is a distinction]
2. The Progressives occupy the majority of the House and Senate Democrat seats.
3. Joe Biden has declared he is the Party, but his sensibilities are as noted in #1.
4. Joe Biden faces a wall of manipulating Progressives [including his VP pick] who demand that he bend to their will.
5. Joe Biden's dogs are not all barking anymore, and that is daily becoming more obvious - too many gaffes for a forthright leader of a party.
Do you honestly think Joe Biden's ordinary liberalism will push back against the pressure of the Progressive [read Socialist] agenda? Has your utter hatred of Trump blinded your vision of the next four years? All I'll say is your bed is prepared and you best be willing to sleep in it.