Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Woof, nice!

So we lynch Supa, you jail Chris, lynch him, we win
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Chris is the most confirmed scum at the moment from an objective town POV. He should be today's lynch. 
drafterman
drafterman
I have not led town astray so far.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@drafterman
I don't play this game by sticking to patterns and behaviors. I go into a game trying to catch scum. If I am confident I know scum, I will be aggressive in saying, this is scum and here's my reasons why. If I am not sure or voting a certain player with little confidence, then I will be passive. Simple.

I called you out on the hypothetical situation that should be analyzed and taken into consideration because I have said the hypothetical two times, did the opposite of what I was thinking, and town has lost because of it. I have a right to be skeptical of your claim. Now that we know who cop was and you, you are essentially town. So I do not scum read you
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
If I'm voted out town will lose this game.

I am going to go ahead and full claim:

I am General William “Billy” Starkey.

Quote: ‘Things fall apart. The center does not hold.’ A man named Yeats said that. I didn't understand that poem in college, Len. But I… must be getting smarter in my old age, because I understand it now. And one other line from that poem: "What rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?"

I am the Oracle. Each night I can choose to visit someone unless roleblocked. If I am nightkilled, then the last person I visited has their full role shared with town. If I am lynched, this does not happen.

My justification is that when a virus outbreak occurred, I was ultimately responsible for not being able to contain it. I try to cover it up, but eventually I am so consumed with guilt I kill myself and am found with a sign saying "Guilty" around my neck. Since I exposed the truth in death, I am the Oracle. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Ok. You don't get an opinion anyway. Just vote Chris so Town can win this game sooner.
Vader
Vader
I don't like Chris's claim
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
THEN VOTE HIM
Vader
Vader
VTL Chris

MisterChris
MisterChris
Noted, I should've tried to attract NK in the first few DPs. Unfortunately my absence due to IRL events forced me to forfeit that possibility. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Woof, whatever I doubt it matters. Oracle and cop, you're crazy lol

VTL MisterChris

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Danielle
@Speedrace
While Chris and Supa are my two top scum reads, I cannot discount the possibility that either of you are scum.

Chris, almost certainly is scum as he was not quick hammered by mafia for an auto win. If Chris is town the maf is either trolling or is dumb, but I can only assume that Mafia is playing toward their wincon in the most optimal manner.

Chris, objectively, is the scummiest person and should be today's lynch. Danielle can jail Supa.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Hammer time
Vader
Vader
Voting for Chris. Even if Chris turns town, we're gonna lose this game if they go through with my lynch seeming how everything plays out

Danielle please jail me if you are actually the jailkeeper
MisterChris
MisterChris
I have to ask, upon what is this lynched based on, if not me simply being the only person sane enough to question things and not take them on face value. If that's a scumread then lynch me and lose

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count

Your first impulse is to share good news, your second is to club someone with it.

Misterchris - 3/3- Drafterman, supadudz, Speedrace

Misterchris was lynched! Night actions due in 24 hours!

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
What messages did you receive last night?
Vader
Vader
Then again, if I think Speed is mafia, he's gonna waive the Night Kill to frame me and drafter is gonna take the bait and vote me out. So yeah lol oh well just jail me
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
Only that I had been roleblocked.