Debates: 3
Lunatic
Graveyard:

Greyparrot- Trashcan man- Bomb- Town

That1user-  Tom Cullen- Soldier- Town

Warren42- Glenn Bateman- 1x Friendly Neighbor- Town

Elminster- Harold Lauder- 1x Executioner- Non joint winning TP

iLikePie5- Larry Underwood- Developmental JOAT- Town

Whiteflame - “He looks like anybody you see on the street. But when he grins, birds fall dead off telephone lines. When he looks at you a certain way, your prostate goes bad and your urine burns. The grass yellows up and dies where he spits. He’s always outside. He came out of time. He doesn’t know himself.”

You are Randall Flagg. It’s a mystery as to what exactly you are, but even the most evil of men find you intimidating, no, unsettling even. Your constituents follow you out of fear, as you are unpredictable and known for hanging people on a cross who dis-obey you. You visit people in their nightmares, and coax them to follow you. And they know where to go. You are nearly omnipotent throughout the book and other King works. Therefore you are the MASTER JOAT. You have the following abilities: Role cop, Scout, Lookout, Ninja, Redirect. You can repeat use these abilities as much as you want, but can only choose one a night. You win with the mafia.

Ragnar- “You're the perfect American male Stu. We get the power back on, and you decide to barbecue"  -Susan

“Yeah, soon as they bring back pork grinds and Monday night football, I am in Redneck heaven!"

You are Stuart Redman, a relatively normal guy with a good head on his shoulders, who's deeply in love with Frannie Goldsmith. You're a simple guy but you always do what’s right, and because of that are elected to be the de facto police sheriff in Colorado as people try to build a new life in Boulder. You are the cop. Each night you may choose a player to investigate and they will appear innocent or guilty. You win with the town.

Living Players:

Supadudz
Danielle
Misterchris
Speedrace
Drafterman

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to secure a lynch.

Day Phase ends in 72 hours, or on 12/12/20 at 9:00 AM CST. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@drafterman
@Vader
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
DP 4!
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
VTL MisterChris
drafterman
drafterman
EZ PZ
drafterman
drafterman
Yes, Ragnar was who I recruited.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Nobody likes to see a stupid guy wise up.

Misterchris - 1/3- Drafterman
drafterman
drafterman
Nobody likes to see a stupid guy wise up.
I feel attacked.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Woof

VTL Supa

Reread the DP and realized it's more likely Supa. In every game Chris has played, he is ALWAYS extremely paranoid, so I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt b/c I'm not totally sure about Dani, but I'm 100% sure it's Supa. His behavior screamed trying to get WF cleared
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
So drafter is town at this point. No possible way of him being scum at all. My two scum reads are Speed and Chris
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
I'm fairly certain it's Supa and Chris, but Chris is unclaimed. He needs to claim.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Even though you're right (finally), you don't get an opinion for the rest of the game.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
It might be Supa and Chris but I feel more comfortable lynching Supa today as well. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Woof

Warren confirms me as town. Plus if I was scum I would've voted drafter to try and save WF
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
@MisterChris
Woof

Claim
Lunatic
Lunatic
Your first impulse is to share good news, your second is to club someone with it.

Misterchris - 1/3- Drafterman
Supadudz- 1/3- Speedrace
drafterman
drafterman
Everyone except Chris has spoken. And he wasn't quick hammered by maf for the ez win.

Chris is deffo maf
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
I think it's Speed and Chris. I have to reread Speed but the biggest stand out was him going from defending me from Pie, to attacking me, and now full scum reading me.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
YOU. DONT. GET. AN. OPINION.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
How does warren confirm you? Last time there was a game with a speaking variant in live mafia, warren was scum
Danielle
Danielle
Brb on a work call but I can claim in a few mins. 
drafterman
drafterman
There are 2 scum left. If Chris was town, that would be two scum among Danielle, Speed, Supa, and Myself. All four of these people have spoke and did not quick-hammer Chris for the automatic win.

Chris is scum or scum is dumb
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Lynch me. I dare you to lynch me and watch you lose.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
Yeah you're probs scum. "The COP needs to reveal himself and give a full claim" says you. And why exactly would that be if drafterman is giving us the results and protecting cop's identity? Cop can out next DP if need be. You basically just ghosted the whole game and then asked the cop to out themselves for no reason

Well, not “no reason.” If we got the wrong guy the game would’ve been over, and we wouldn’t be able to do your suggestion of “outing next DP if need be.” It was a serious possibility this unknown COP person was scum, and Drafterman wasn’t doing a very good job easing my fears. Additionally, note that I amended my request to them outing their character through Drafterman instead of doing it directly, because I realized that the criticism was correct and a full claim would be too risky. Now that it turns out Whiteflame was lying (which made no sense for him to do btw. Why would he lie about being a role that would result in instantly ending the game if revealed? Bad move imo), I trust this COP fellow more. A character claim would still be good but it’s whatever at this point… they hit the mark twice so they’re obviously a pro-town force. I'll take their word for it at this point. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
How does warren confirm you? Last time there was a game with a speaking variant in live mafia, warren was scum
Woof, his PM mentions my character
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
On the off chance that we are in the dumbest timeline and you're town, that's all on you and your inane behavior this entire game.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
Full claim.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Bark bark bark claim!
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
It says that you are his dog. Even so, then it's Danielle then
Danielle
Danielle
Anyway I am Nick Andros, the Jailkeeper. NP1 I jailed Speed. NP2 I jailed drafterman and NP3 I jailed MisterChris. That means Chris didn't carry out the NK and why I'm more comfortable lynching Supa. 

YO HOW THE FUCK AM I STILL ALIVE lol this is epic **huge grin** 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Stop. You're done. Just. Stop.