Graveyard:

Greyparrot- Trashcan man- Bomb- Town

That1user-  Tom Cullen- Soldier- Town

Warren42- Glenn Bateman- 1x Friendly Neighbor- Town

Elminster- Harold Lauder- 1x Executioner- Non joint winning TP

iLikePie5- Larry Underwood- Developmental JOAT- Town

Whiteflame - Randall Flagg- Master JOAT- Mafia

Ragnar- Stu Redman- Cop- Town

MisterChris- “Everything you've made here is falling apart. They're saying a simple retarded boy outwitted Randall Flagg. They're saying Judge Ferris got away from your men in Idaho.”

You are Nadine Cross, and oh boy, are you a complicated character. You were the “Promised one”, supposed to wed the man in black, Randall Flagg, and give him a child. One day in a college dorm room with some friends, a ouija board told you your fate was to mate with an evil man. Any attempts at other relationships subsequently were sabotaged paranormally, and you had constant dreams where he visited you and made you promise yourself to him. You know your destiny is to join Flagg, as much as it twists and turns your stomach. But meeting Larry Underwood almost changed all of that. You approached him and asked him to become your lover, and if he would have said yes, things could have been so much different. But they didn’t, and after you had rejected him, he was still bitter and hurt and had moved on. The night he rejected you was the night Flagg finally seized control of you and you made the decision to join him. You are the ROLEBLOCKER! Each night you may visit another player. That player may not take any actions. You win with the mafia.

Living Players:

Supadudz
Danielle
Speedrace
Drafterman

With 4 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to secure a lynch.

Day Phase ends in 72 hours, or on 12/12/20 at 10:00 AM CST. 

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@drafterman
@Vader
@Speedrace
Dp5 is up!
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Woof

VTL Supa

If anyone needs convincing that I'm not mafia, I could've easily convinced Dani to vote Supa with me, MC obv would have followed and I would have won. It's Supa

Lunatic
Lunatic
The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want for nothing. He makes me lie down in the green pastures. He greases up my head with oil. He gives me kung-fu in the face of my enemies. Amen

Supadudz- 1/3- Speedrace
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
That's fair.

VTL Supa
Danielle
Danielle
I was secretly hoping maf was Speed or dratferman and I would somehow figure it out and ruin their play by jailing one of them, but in the end I jailed Supa. I can't get past him claiming a scum character plus the behavioral observations, so here we are.

Plus if Speed or drafter were maf, I assume they'd kill me (knowing I'd be on Supa) and then the day phase would come down to them vs. Supa who most people suspect.  So if it's one of them then interesting lol great play. VTL Supa. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
Supadudz- 3/3- Speedrace, drafterman, danielle

Supadudz was lynched! Endgame momentarily.