God is better than kim

Author: Utanity

Total: 7
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
God is much better than kim because the communism it sucks because marx was a borgwars idiot who runned around europe drinking and riting stupid things all the time. And then stalin he got to serious over marx and killed half of his own peoples. But then kim was ill but he was ill and he died and now it is un who is the idiot who thinks he is being god but he is being a false god. Look at the north korea because their having huge roads but their empty because nobody is having the camry their and they switch the power every night and if your doing something wrong they will punishing all your relations to. And the peoples arent allowed to believe in the true god so that they believe only un who tells them to doing stupid things all the time.

So you sea what is happening when your made to believing the false religion like in the north korea. Anyway un is ill to so he will be dieing soon like his pop who was ill then he was ill and then he died.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
then stalin he got to serious over marx and killed half of his own peoples. 

Well that is on par with god where he wiped  out five cities in one night killing upwards of 1.5 million men women an children?   What a pair, eh? 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
Well that is on par with god where he wiped  out five cities in one night killing upwards of 1.5 million men women an children?   What a pair, eh? 
God he is always good and bad and yang and yin but stalin he was just being a bad but all of time because he killed his own innocent peoples but god he only killed bad buts who did real bad but sins. So who do you want to running the world the yang and yin god or the bad but stalin.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
Well that is on par with god where he wiped  out five cities in one night killing upwards of 1.5 million men women an children?   What a pair, eh? 
God he is always good and bad

Yes well I tried pressing you on this before but you  avoided the part when I said I know all about god's bad  , its his good I am lacking on.  Can you show me anything from his biography that is good.......at all?  Because when I have challenged others here to do so, they seem to shy away from the subject of "god's good".

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
 Because when I have challenged others here to do so, they seem to shy away from the subject of "god's good".
No because I am always liking to be up the front of peoples and your forgotted already what I tolded about the good stuff what god does and that is love and you must agreement that love is the biggest good there ever can being. And if you cant be loving then you can being hating but the baddest thing more than hating and is the opposite of love is which is being a pathy when peoples they dont give a rats but about you. You wood then being prefer to be hated.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity

Can you show me anything from his biography that is good.......at all?  Because when I have challenged others here to do so, they seem to shy away from the subject of "god's good".
No

No surprises there then.  You are not on your own.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
>> Stephen

Well that is on par with god
Is it "on par?" That claim would entirely depend upon the relative condition of the people acted upon by God and Stalin, wouldn't it? As "victims" of God and Stalin's relative actions, their actions would only be on par relative to the peoples' conditions the two affected. In the case of the people of the five cities God destroyed, they were not following the laws of man or God; they were unrighteous whoremongers, uncharitable, unloving of anything but themselves, and even contended with one another, seeking advantage over one another, backbiting, indifferent. They were bad people getting worse, endangering their own eternal conditions, courting their own eternal damnation. IOn effect, God did them a favor, but I doubt you even understand what that means. Look at it this way: these were people who, in spite of parental urging to stop touching a hot stove burner, continuously doing damage to themselves. Having tried all other avenues of approach, God removed them from the stove. 

Now, let's look at the people Stalin destroyed. He first usurped their freedom, then all other individual rights. He virtually turned them into slaves of his personal volition. What harm has these people done to Stalin, but to try to maintain their lives of simple pleasures and hard work, just to get by. These were not evil people. There's a stark difference between these beaten-down people, beaten by Stalin and his henchmen, and the people of the five cities of the plain, beating against themselves.