This is joking

Author: Utanity

Total: 8
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Why did the atheist chicken he didnt want to crossing the road. Because he didnt wanting to sea the other side. Just saying.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
What

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Why didn't Utanity want to cross the road...Because they were already on this side....Just saying.

And just out of interest....Will you tell me, from which language are you taking the word Utan.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
And just out of interest....Will you tell me, from which language are you taking the word Utan.
A name is being a name is being a name for the wanting of any of the descriptions and names they transgend all the languages.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Intelligence_06
What
Your aviator is saying it all really because 06 is not being the very high score. So you see it is like being the chicken what is crossing the road and then your asking why and then I saying because the chicken wants to be getting to the other side and that is what their calling a non joke. So then what I am doing and this is so cool rite is that I am saying why does the atheist he doesnt want to cross the road and the answer is because he dont wanting to sea the other side so that is why it is a cool joke.

And it is working on many of the levels because then peoples in the forum start to debating why the atheists think they no everything and they dont want to sea what theists think because their heads is being stucked where their is no sun what is shining.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Sure....A quality suffix though.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@zedvictor4
Are you suggesting that he's gone completely utane?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RoderickSpode
Let's just say that I've never been convinced that they are genuine.