Atheists have the logic but use the emotion

Author: Utanity

Total: 20
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Thats rite because its like you want a new camry and you no you want it so the sails man does the job on you but he sails you the sizzle not the brat worst because he says how good you will feel going down in the main street and then showering off to your work matys. So thats the emotion rite. But when your telling your work matys you just if I by using the logic like your telling them you got the camry because it has the blue tooth motor and the crome greece nipples.

So its like god because their is no logic when you no god but you no deep down in the heart of your bottom that you want god so you use the emotion and then you will have the true god.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Utanity
 “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.” - Albert Einstein 1954
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@FLRW
 “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.” - Albert Einstein 1954
I am in agreeing because we all have the weaknesses and god gives us our strength. What is seaming wise and mature today I am shaw will be looking childish and primitive in the many years time.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@FLRW
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses

What would you say to that finding out God exists?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Utanity
Hey Willy, what are you editing your posts for? lol, to make sure they are stupid enough? I know you aren't correcting grammar....
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Hey Mikey...The greasy nipples and the hearty bottom, showering off.....And the worst brats are down the high street for sure...On the job and the sails are sizzling and it feels good Mikey...It feels good....And the Camry's a rite Mikey, the Camry's a rite without a doubt.....That's the porpoise Mikey.......Can you see the wood for the tree now?
Utanity
Utanity
Hey sarcasim man are you going to just if I the space what you occupy and actually say something about the thred or are your having the difficulty to finding something what is intelligent to think of.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Tee Hee...Just if I, for sure.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Tee Hee...Just if I, for sure.

Stop it Vic, ffs. Have some respect.    im get tu goldi med lies ans as well  toow bron zies  wons hands free underd  powsts, now

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
 Stop it Vic, ffs. Have some respect.    im get tu goldi med lies ans as well  toow bron zies  wons hands free underd  powsts, now
Your being funny all rite but only in your own lunch hour.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
free underd an un ffs.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
Atheists have the logic but use the emotion  Author:Utanity

Your spellings terrible and getting worse.  This is how you should spell  - lodgyick!

Utanity
Utanity
Your spellings terrible and getting worse.  This is how you should spell  - lodgyick!
See what I am meaning because you are trying to be logic but you cant even spell it to even get to the first base. When you start to expend your mind a bit then you mite start trying to answering the op and you should be sticking to eating your sand witches at lunchtime.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Q. Why would you never starve in the desert.

A. Because of the sand which is there.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Utanity
You keep mentioning Camry's. Are you a deep cover ad for Toyota?
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Castin
You keep mentioning Camry's. Are you a deep cover ad for Toyota?
Like I wish. I just like using names for things like the dr dre beats for the headphones and when I want to go up the market I used the b & o headphones you see. And its just like god you know because we are giving the name to the thing and power that is all around but we cant deny so we call it god and when we go up the market to the one and only god we call it the true god.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
Q. Why would you never starve in the desert.

A. Because of the sand which is there.

Me thinks what you are missing the sandwich for the picnic.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Cheese and pickle, or chocolate bar....What's your preference Mikey.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
Cheese and pickle, or chocolate bar....What's your preference Mikey.
So these 2 cannibals are eating the atheist in a sandwich and one says to the other Can you believe the way this guy tastes?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
So why would cannibals care.... As long as it's young and tasty and not old and chewy.....And cannibals usually only eat Christian Missionaries anyway.....Though I think that the big cooking pot is a fictional embellishment.....They probably preferred it thinly sliced and flash fried in virgins lard with sweated shallots and pomme frites.....Yum Yum.....Followed by a mango and coconut sorbet, to cut the pallet as it were.