Atheists they love the techknowledgy

Author: Utanity

Total: 9
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Yes they do because they love their logic but that does not get you everywhere does it. Frank Zappa he was the mother of invention and whathe said was The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give youthe exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows. And look at sam sung. He makes the galicksea which can do wonderful things but can it love and can it cry and can it feel no it cant because it doesn’t have the emotionswhich is what god is all about. So atheists love to be logical and rite but in the end what real matters is how it makes you feel and there is no betterfeeling than what god gives or is there?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Utanity
Sir. 
It makes me think about a computer pricing or maybe grading art. 

No But um,  
Can I change the word ( god ) in your post with.  ( the bible. )  ?  
Will it be the same?  Serious.  
If so, I am going to have to have a little time to think about stuff.  

Good day. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Can I change the word ( god ) in your post with.  ( the bible. )  ?  
Will it be the same?  Serious.  
If so, I am going to have to have a little time to think about stuff.  

You sea thats what my point is because the bible it is only a thing just like the galicksea. So you cant change the galicksea to emotions and the feelings so then you cant change god to the bible. The galicksea and the bible are only tools but god ir the true thing because he has the love and the emotions and the feeling all though I am thinking that many atheists are tools.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Science and technology has been progressed by priests too
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Science and technology has been progressed by priests too
Yes they have because the priests they have been researching the peoples and in praticular they do much probing of the young boys because they like getting to the bottom of the subject.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Yep true....Chipboard is not the same as a tree, is it Mikey.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Does a machine need emotions? Does a machine who is created to serve us mechanical and monotonous need a mind on its own? This is why we don’t use slaves. Slaves are human machines that has potential of independence. If we have all kinds of machines making emotions then we have created the equivalent of new slaves.

There are specific AIs that are concentrated to make emotions for therapy, but it would be useless in, say, constructing a rocket to Mars.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Utanity
In the end, “feelings matter more than facts”, which means morality is subjective, which means god is meaningless. So this argument is meaningless for you.
Utanity
Utanity
In the end, “feelings matter more than facts”, which means morality is subjective, which means god is meaningless. So this argument is meaningless for you.
Wow, like your jumping from one side of the universe to 2 other sides to making that conclusion. Im sure that theirs big stories between the humungous gaps in your reasoning but the point what I am pointing out is that even when your expalining how real god is logic alone will not do.