Author: Danielle

Total: 3
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
GRAVEYARD

SupaDudz - cult JOAT 
Speedrace - town Vigilante 

WaterPhoenix: You are the ELF on the SHELF. You have an extremely important job, and that's to watch over people and report on who's been naughty or nice. During the night you can move to a location and watch a player of your choice to see if anyone visits them. You win with the town.

Bullish: You are BUDDY the ELF. You really don't have much to offer other than spreading a ton of Christmas cheer. You are VANILLA and win with the town.

LIVING

01 whiteflame
02 Lunatic
03 oromagi 
04 drafterman 
05 that1user 
06 iLikePie5
07 LikeMagic 
08 MisterChris 

With 10 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. Day Phase 3  will end tentatively on December 26th at 9 am EST. 

LikeMagic (LikeMagic, drafterman, iLikePie5, whiteflame) -- 4/5 votes 

The day phase has ended - Magic has been lynched! 

LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
Town (with the exception of me) deserved this loss, hard. It seems clear that for whatever reason, town had more respect for the reads and thoughts of literally every player but me, including Drafterman and Whiteflame, who were almost playing laughably scummy. (INB4 nonsense ego argument that my reasoning was trash and I just so happened to be right)

WTF would scum Water's motive have been to claim Pie visited Supa, if he didn't actually see Pie visit Supa! It's immediately verifiable and would result in his lynch.

Nice extra dig Scum to have me vote for myself with your vote steal. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@LikeMagic
Nice extra dig Scum to have me vote for myself with your vote steal. 
You can blame Whiteflame for that 💀