I will never understand why people love obama

Author: crossed

Total: 3
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
We go to war with muslims after 911. Then Our next leader is This muslim guy named obama. The first thing he does is go to all these third world country's and bows to there kings. then gives money and weapons so they can kill our troops. Millions of dollars

Gee it looks like we have been taken over from the inside.

Let say we go to war with china. After we go to war our new president is Chinese. He bows to north Korea and china and Asia leaders. He then gives millions of dollars to china and gives them weapons. What am i accusing Obama of.What am i saying this theoretical Chinese president is.

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@crossed
There is just so much stupid here. 

We go to war with muslims after 911.
no one "went to war with muslims". 

Then Our next leader is This muslim guy named obama.
he very clearly was not a muslim. 

The first thing he does is go to all these third world country's and bows to there kings.
Bowing is a sign of respect in their culture. If you didn't, you would be a jerk. Its a bit like shaking hands. World leaders show respect when visiting other world leaders. 

then gives money and weapons so they can kill our troops. Millions of dollars
unless he gave money to al qaeda or the taliban, no he didn't. 

Pretty much every single thing you said is a lie or just dumb. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@crossed
I agree with HistoryBuff.  I don't find it surprising that you can't understand Obama's popularity because you demonstrate a lack of interest in the facts regarding the man.  How can we hope to understand that which we refuse to study?