Hidden esoteric knowledge

Author: janesix

Total: 14
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
I used to think God hides from us, and we are supposed to figure it out, but I'm beginning to think it is not on purpose,and that we are just too stupid to understand. So we get info in tiny bits, according to what we already know, and what we've been able to figure out on our own. I think things are way more in depth and complicated than I originally suspected. Things seem simple on the surface, but the deeper you dig, the more you find it is a vast orchestra. And I mean that literally. Therefore I am buying a piano, and teaching myself music, and I really don't even like music except for a few nostalgic songs. The quadrivium is making sense to me now.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
I knew you would eventually turn a corner of being more confident in at least your resolve. Now you can relax and absorb more as you don't have to wrestle so much with doubting. Don't forget you can still message me anytime :)

I used to think God hides from us, and we are supposed to figure it out, but I'm beginning to think it is not on purpose,and that we are just too stupid to understand.

Lol, I don't even think we are that stupid but just too focused on what we think and believe, unable to absorb new and fresh information or revelation. The dynamics of creation can get pretty deep but the simplicity of truth and the basics of God are easy to grasp. People praise academics which is fine and dandy at one level, ironically it makes people stupid when it comes to intuitive intelligence because it's all conditioned thinking, academically inclined individuals lose their ability to absorb truth outside of what someone else thought. To get outside of conditioned thinking you have to avoid conditioned training of the mind because pure truth is observed from awareness without conditioned thoughts.
You would think both forms of becoming informed would go hand and hand but not so, academically inclined folks shun intuitive thinking and intuitive intellects shun conditioned thinkers. Really we need both but academics is limited by the limits of what somebody else thought whereas intuitive intelligence simply observes what is true without the need of an external source. This is true for spirituality, one must be intuitive and not rely on someone else's thoughts as a primary way to learn. Of course we always learn from others at some point or another however one must set the mind and thoughts aside eventually to allow their innate abilities to shine forth.

So we get info in tiny bits, according to what we already know, and what we've been able to figure out on our own. I think things are way more in depth and complicated than I originally suspected. Things seem simple on the surface, but the deeper you dig, the more you find it is a vast orchestra. And I mean that literally.

This is true, creation has so many levels to it and even just within our physical universe we can go all the way down to the subatomic particles and nano levels and even beyond those and God is aware on every single level of life. Who knows how big God can get and how small God can be!
I do like how the process of spirituality is like that of an unfolding... so to speak, and there's no real time limit, a soul be stuck learning just about the immediate physical world for lifetimes. Kind of like reading a book and each chapter brings new awareness about a story. For one, as you pointed out there's so much information to acquire and absorb and two....I like to think that God likes to surprise us many times over and part of that involves our learning of new things. There's no limit to it and that is what makes creation and spirituality so interesting. The journey of the soul is a very fascinating adventure. Just when a materialist thinks they've figured it all out they haven't but scratched the surface! and just when a Theist thinks they've figured it all out they have only tapped into one out of several layers. The Creator is cool like that.

Therefore I am buying a piano, and teaching myself music, and I really don't even like music except for a few nostalgic songs. The quadrivium is making sense to me now.

I play the guitar and have fiddled around with the piano. The older I get the more music annoys me lol, but playing an instrument is different than listening to someone else's music because it's more like an outlet of creativity. Or just a way to move energy, I think you would like that.

janesix
janesix
-->
@EtrnlVw
 knew you would eventually turn a corner of being more confident in at least your resolve. Now you can relax and absorb more as you don't have to wrestle so much with doubting.
I agree, I have less doubt now, I feel like I am finally forming a foundation for belief ( I mean as in a complete world-view) and it revolves around "harmony"

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
That is a very good observation, because harmony is an overarching principle of creation. It should in theory be something every soul desires and abides in even though they don't. But it is irrelevant to what is supposed to be the case. When a soul acts outside that universal law they reap what they sow one way or another, they in essence trap themselves in less than perfect experiences until they line up with that principle. 
So kudos to you for making it your foundation!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix
Led Zeppelin's brilliant masterpiece Stairway To Heaven is riddled with esoterica. 

Some (Christians) like to believe is based on their own beliefs surrounding the  so called "Virgin" Mary.  Which is absolute shite of course. 

Jimmy Page himself said that his "inspiration came from reading Magic Arts in Celtic Britain".

Page was also heavily  into Aleister Crowley the Victorian occultist and magician of the black arts.  

Music eh, I have always said it to be the language of the universe. 

The quicker you get your piano and petronome, the quicker you will understand and appreciate the musical scale and all its notes and their wonderful infinite combinations.

Good luck.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
I have always thought Stairway to Heaven has to do with the Kundalini, so is very esoteric.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Nice to see you are getting focused and feeling better about your faith. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@janesix
I used to think God hides from us, and we are supposed to figure it out, but I'm beginning to think it is not on purpose,and that we are just too stupid to understand. 
That my dear friend, is growth.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@janesix
Getting a piano or building a stairway to heaven won't work.
You're just being silly.  

What ya wanna do is.  GO TO PRISON.  
Going to prison would greatly improve ones chances of meeting this God bloke.
Well so I've been lead to belive. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Glad to see you back here! 
janesix
janesix
-->
@ethang5
Growth how?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@janesix
That my dear friend, is growth.

Growth how?
...we are just too stupid to understand. 

The first step to growth (knowledge) is when we realize we have none.
janesix
janesix
-->
@ethang5
Well I think we can understand simple things, which is probably why the first layer of knowledge is simple. It gets more and more complicated. I am not sure what our capacity is for knowledge. I'm sure a genius can figure out more than I can. And geniuses DO get more revealed knowledge than the rest of us. There are many geniuses who claim revealed knowledge. I am stupid, but smart enough to know just how stupid I am. Which is strange because I AM receiving revealed knowledge, bit by excruciating bit.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@janesix
Thanks