Atheists vs Christians

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 2
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Christians: An all loving all knowing and all powerful God exists.

Atheists: Then why is there evil?

Me: Why does God have to be all knowing, all powerful, and all loving(referred to as the 3 All characteristics?  I mean, is there a possibility that God is none of those things?  Where in the Bible does it say that God meets the 3 All characteristics?  Even if it is said in the Bible that God meets the 3 All characteristics, could that just be a metaphor?  I mean, God uses metaphors a lot.
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
-->
@TheUnderdog
Me: Why does God have to be all knowing, all powerful, and all loving(referred to as the 3 All characteristics?  I mean, is there a possibility that God is none of those things?  Where in the Bible does it say that God meets the 3 All characteristics?  Even if it is said in the Bible that God meets the 3 All characteristics, could that just be a metaphor?  I mean, God uses metaphors a lot.
Your losing your religion because you are questioning God and then you get your Calvin Kleins in a not.
See it does say all those things in the bible like
John 4:7-8 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
John 3:20 For whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.
Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.
Did you get kicked out of the Oxford because when someone writes a metaphor its like  Love is a fragile flower opening to the warmth of spring but like John says it like it is in the bible God is love. So he doesnt use those nancy boy metahors at all.
So what I am saying is that your got to go with the flo and stop questioning God because in the end it will come back and bite you in your Calvin Kleins.