Nationalism is racist

Author: Mopac

Total: 233
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Spain has the right idea. The razor wire plus non lethal bone breaking tactics by border patrol encourages people to go back home and build stuff rather than steal stuff from others who built stuff.

DBlaze
Debates: 0
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
Why does the name Drumpf assume Canada?  I have been hearing that for years from all walks of people. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
It's very prevalent in Canada.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
That's fine, as long as you remain on your side of the fence.
Obviously you have not grasp of growing and evolving global community --it takes a village--.

Narcissist idio-ump and his Super-Trumpanzees cannot get outside their nationalist{ USA white } armpit.

Incompetence breeds more incompetence and idio-umps sons are perfect example of this.

Idio-ump married incompetence. 

The white nationalist community is fundamentally incompetent.

Lock Them All Away Today!
On the other side of civilized community fence. In a fenced in cage where they belong.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Obviously you have not grasp of growing and evolving global community --it takes a village--.
Trump is fully prepared to fund and build tent cities at the border for people looking for handouts. I'd say that's a sweet little globalist village. When the parasites get tired of living in tents, they can go back home and start building houses like everyone else.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Buddamoose

I was personally surprised to find out, since nationalism is racist, that Ghandi and the Dalai Llama were/are racist AF.
Another sick-n-the-head Super-Trumpanzee https://www.debate.org/Greyparrot/

This is just more incompetence expressing itself.  Comparing 1930's - 40's mind-set of the removal of ruling oppressive foreignors from a nation to current day oppressed immigrants is, well, just intelelctually incompetent.

Take a hike Bmoose, until you actually learn what rational, logical common sense is.  Sad :--( we still have so many uneducated children these days with access to DArt and the internet. 

Must be and ideo-illogical thing going on with white nationalist. Sad :--(
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@disgusted
You mean like Trump and Vietnam?
Yeah, idio-ump stayed away from Vietnam via bone-spurs.  OMG I guess bone spur removal technology was not  very well known then, or was it?

$200 bucks they want to grind away bone spurs from both of my rotor cuffs 2018.

Lock Super-Trumpanzees Away Today!

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump is fully prepared to fund and build tent cities at the border for people looking for handouts. I'd say that's a sweet little globalist village. When the parasites get tired of living in tents, they can go back home and start building houses like everyone else.

Lock the Incompetent White Nationalist Super-Trrumpanzees Away Today!

They belong on the other side of a fence called a cage. This is minimal brainer for civilized peoples who have global agenda for all humans and not just the white humans who are sick-n-the-head.

What is the differrence between skin-head white nationalist and Super-Trumpanzee? Nada.

Lock Them Away!

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@mustardness
What kind of law (I presume) are you proposing to lock up people like Grayparrot? 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Plisken
What kind of law (I presume) are you proposing to lock up people like Grayparrot? 
Same non-existent law Super-Trumpanzees use in their incompetency chants starting with the crimminal general Flynn.

Please do not get me started on the long list of incompetent, mafial-like thuggish, criminal Super-Trumpanzees in USA. Would take way too many pages here at DArt

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Lol, I am so glad I don't live in your shithole country.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
And then the yanks can bomb them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
Your country isn't worth a bomb.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
Well neither is yours but the Drumpf will ensure you get a shitload of them, moron that he is.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
Actually, Saudi Arabia will get them. Do you hate Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia= bad is part of your programming?

Are Houthis = bad part of your programming?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
China, Pakistan and Russia have no interest in Bombing Saudi Arabia, it's good ole uncle sam that they will smash the fuck out of, because an imbecile was elected by imbeciles. Carry your umbrella at all times gawd will use it to protect you bahahahahahahaha.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
Lol, apparently your programming doesn't track the sales of arms.

You should go in for a patch and an upgrade.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Ahhahaahaha ...david duke has like 100 followers and he himself has zero political power. There's more members of the KKK (about 3000) than followers of David Duke.

There's more flatearthers than white nationalists. Does that make you worry?

David Duke isn't even racist, he is just called racist so the media in his appearences can avoid debating the issues he raises, which he'll crush them on. The argument he is rasicst rests on a single newspaper article in which he immediately claims after it was released he was misquoted. He also was a former leader in a group who called themselves, but that isn't neccesarily a racist organization either (depending on which group is using the term as their name), and he is often introduced in interviews saying he was a member of the KKK. It has nothing to do with the points he raises. Nobody can debate that guy and win, so they poison the tree.

David Duke is not racist, has never provably said anything racist. Nor is white nationalism racist,
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Wylted
 Why limit yourself to an arbitrary minority of the world's potential for the United States?   Why consider 'racial' demographics at all? 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Plisken
 Why limit yourself to an arbitrary minority of the world's potential for the United States?   Why consider 'racial' demographics at all?
Are you trying to insinuate I would with these questions?

Saying David Duke and white nationalism is not racist, is not the same as advocating for it. I don't share the same beliefs as David Duke or people who advocate for white nationalism. It's silly to think I do, just because I recognize they're not neccesarily racist.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Wylted
No, I initially had the context of considering white nationalism as a first sentence and crudely deleted it.  Maybe it's impossible to prove at face value it's racist but upon reasoning it's most likely going to prove to be part of a racist construct because you have to have a reason to add "white".  

I typically don't use "racist" religiously.  
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Plisken
No, I initially had the context of considering white nationalism as a first sentence and crudely deleted it.  Maybe it's impossible to prove at face value it's racist but upon reasoning it's most likely going to prove to be part of a racist construct because you have to have a reason to add "white".  
You would need to add the word white to know what it is referring to. Nationalism on it's own would refer to a geographic location. White nationalism would refer to having a country for whites to call their homeland. If you are white and think white nationalism is right for whites, you probably also think it is correct for african Americans or Koreans, or Jews or Indians, but You can have white nationalism without those groups having any sort of racial nationalism. There is nothing racist about using the word "white". "white" is not a dirty word, it is a descriptive word of the type of nationalism that white nationalists support. They may also support black nationalism or Jewish nationalism, but honestly wheter those groups want nationalism or not has no effect on White nationalists, nor should they actually give a fuck about those forms of nationalism.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Wylted
Yeah, there's nothing innately racist in the definition fate confines us to about "separate but equal" in the context that community coincides reliably with the exterior characteristics used to determine race.

disgusted
disgusted
@Scaredycat
Deluded clown.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Plisken
I have no ideal what the following means. Please tell me in plain english

coincides reliably with exterior characteristics.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Wylted
If a community, in this case a nation, is comprised of white people than non-white people are not part of the nation and that is not racist because it doesn't meet the definitional requirement of belief in superiority/inferiority.  That's just logical
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Plisken
If the nation is comprised of white people than non white people are not part of the nation and that is not racist.  That is logical.
This sentence is also nonsensical, but I get what you're trying to say. Maybe you are a non native english speaker or really young, that's fine.

A white nationalist country would not likely exclude non-whites. Just like Israel does not stop non jews from living there. If nationalism were ever to be implemented it would likely be a voluntary nationalist type things. Maybe the United States would split into a few different voluntarily racially nationalist states that still will comprise the same country. Maybe black americans get the north east, hispanics texas and california and whites the center of the country. You could still have non whites in the white portions of the country, even with strong political influence and massive success.

I'm not going to go into the details of the various forms of white nationalism though. Just do a google search for ways people have discussed implementing it. Most of the plans being seriously discussed involve voluntary nationalism.

I jnow I just disproved you presupposition that a white nationalist country would exclude non whites, but I want to address your hidden premise.

Your hidden premise is that any group that has racial solidarity and excludes other groups is racist. This is clearly bullshit. You are not hurting black people by not allowing them th join the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, any more than blacks who benefit from the united Negroe fund are harming whites excluded from using it. It is also not sexist to have sororities or ageist to have a group called the AARP. To suggest otherwise is absurd

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Wylted
How are you supposed to maintain the national racial lines without racism?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Plisken
How are you supposed to maintain racial lines without racism?
How do sorority's encourage gender lines without being sexist?

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Wylted
They don't.  For the purpose of a sorority, female applicants are deemed superior and/or male applicants are deemed inferior.