Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
-->
@BrotherDThomas
oh brother... where art thou? 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
actually, i didn't see that he has been posting... my bad. 

i do await for the return of his fire and brimstone antics 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@n8nrgmi

n8nrgmi,

The D-Man has been back, thus far, with a short absence when Jesus called upon me to take my trust-worthy Bible Bus to preach to the Chippewa Indians at Turtle Mountain Indian Reservation in the godforsaken state of North Dakota. I was lucky in not having to have a reservation to meet with them. One thing of notice was their beautiful women which was hard to put aside as I tried to tell them about my serial killer Jesus the Christ. I told them that Jesus should supersede their comical spirit God named "Gitchi Manitou" who gives their tribe knowledge through visions and dreams, can you believe this ungodly notion? LOL 

Anyway, as shown below, Jesus and I are giving fire and brimstone of mention in addressing the total Bible ignorance of the following pseudo-christians within this forum in the links below:

Ethang5 was easily Bible Slapped Silly once again:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3252-to-touch-the-risen-christ?page=2&post_number=38

Tradesecret keeps his/her #1 title of being the most Bible ignorant pseudo-christian on DEBATEART:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5462-what-would-you-do-if-god-commands-you-to-murder?page=3&post_number=69

Etrnlvw continues to run away from their Bible ignorance:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5499-why-the-attitude?page=3&post_number=62

Mopac continues to step in the proverbial poo with their alleged “Orthodox” belief in Christianity:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5246-i-didn-t-ask-anyone-to-die-for-me?page=12&post_number=278

As per the Etiquette Expectations, I am neither stocking said members listed above, nor are you degrading me in an individual thread relating to me, as I am sure the moderators understand.  Its like creating a thread about the serial killer Jesus the Christ, which is not against the rules as well. :)

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
we need him back, as comic relief 
You were right Dee Dee, the membership is laughing.

Lol! 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgmi
Yes, certainly his addition here provides an excuse for a punching bag.  

His indelible caricature is a sight to behold - dancing and prancing around his goals posts - posts that change as constant as his underwear. 

It is truly delightful to witness the spectacle of his precious attempts to divorce his own underlying views with his fake persona.

Most often his atheism and his contrived attempts within his charade match - but every now and then he gets looped within his own loopiness.  

And then the great bro - falls head over butt - in a tail spin of pure and utter marvel - that all of his onlookers watch with gaping mouths wide open for the proverbial dummy spit that forcefully escapes his lips.  

But then the moderator comes to his rescue - to banish him for just a short while - while he collects his thoughts and picks up his pieces of eggshell skull and returns to do the dance all over again.  

Tis a thing of beauty really.  Like a dog returning to its proverbial vomit. 
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@n8nrgmi
It's actually understandable that you would think 🤔 this. 

He's kind of the Doctor Smith and Eddie Haskell of DART (do you get MeTV?). These are TV characters who provide comic relief to otherwise very serious situations.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

As we can readily see, poor ol’ Tradesecret, as the number 1 Biblical fool within this forum,  and the equally dumbfounded of the Bible ethang5,  got together to postulate even more child like statements in posting 19 minutes apart to “try” and disparage the Brother D. Can’t you see them frantically messaging each other, where Tradesecret says to ethang5, “okay, I’ll use my trusty dog vomit proposition,” and where ethang5 says, “okay, then I’ll use my out of context quote of others laughing at the Brother D.”  Then Tradesecret says, “okay, this is going to be fun at our expense," and where ethang5 posits “Let’s post our irrelative statements to the Brother D’s superior biblical knowledge over ours, let's do it!”  LOL

I have seen so many RUNAWAY from disturbing biblical axioms pseudo-christians like Tradesecret and ethang5 over the years, that I just add them to my ever growing list subsequent to easily Bible Slapping them Silly®️.  As shown by these two biblical fools, it is no wonder that my serial killing Jesus sent me to DEBATEART religion forum to combat their Satanic presence, praise Jesus’ revenge!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE AS TRADESECRET AND ETHANG5 WILL BE ….?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 comical Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender,

Tradesecret, or he/she/unknown gender,

Tell us, what part of your child like diatribe in your weak post #6 within this thread has to do with me recently owning you and your division of Christianity as embarrassingly shown below, and that you have run away from:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5462-what-would-you-do-if-god-commands-you-to-murder?page=3&post_number=69

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5510-evidence-for-god?page=1&post_number=8

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5510-evidence-for-god?page=1&post_number=12

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5462-what-would-you-do-if-god-commands-you-to-murder?page=4&post_number=95

Begin in answering my question above, and for the sake of your further mortification, DO NOT runaway from your total Biblical ignorance again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and either accept it, or answer for it, understood Biblical fool?  Thanking you in advance.

Side-note:  Tradesecret, even though you have fallen way short of a meaningful post once again with your child like antics, it is great that you actually found your big girl, or big boy, or unknown big pants to actually TRY and engage the Brother D.!  Hopefully you will continue in this vein, so I can continue to easily OWN YOU and your DIVISION of faith in front of the membership. Praise our serial killing Jesus for this without question fact!

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the runaway from biblical axioms, and that actually stated  "Jesus is not the Father," whereas how biblically dumbfounded can you get? LOL!

Where would DEBATEART be if it wasn't for your total Bible ignorance and your Satanic template of running away instead of engaging to actually address your total Bible ignorance? As the membership can see, you are obviously trying to displace Tradesecret in being the #1 Bible fool upon this forum.

Ethang5, seriously, have you messaged Tradesecret in you trying to take over her/his/unknown #1 Bible fool title?  Listen, this is all Tradesecret has left in this forum, so why do you want to take this away from her/his/unknown to make her/his/unknown more miserable?  Can't you show mercy for Tradesecret in allowing her/his/unknown to remain the #1 Biblical fool?  Show mercy for your equally Bible ignorant Tradesecret: "Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful." (Luke 6:36 )

Now, to prove that I easily own you and your faith as well, post irrelative statements to the above truthful facts, and runaway from this topics post, get it?  Thank you.

NEXT BIBLE INEPT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN EQUAL TO TRADESECRET AND ETHANG5 WILL BE ...?

ethang5
ethang5
When they start multi-posting to the same thread, you know you got them riled. Three loony posts to Tradesecret in succession! (Sorry TS, but he mentioned you in the post to me)

The genius can't escape his schtick even when it clearly isn't working for him. I wonder if he feels trapped?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father! LOL,

ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER INEPT QUOTE OF YOURS IN POST #11:  "(Sorry TS, but he mentioned you in the post to me)"

Unbeknownest to you because of your grade-school education, at times I mention other pseudo-christians in a post directed to another.  This being done so said "other" pseudo-christian can address what I said to them, or as usual, Tradesecret is to scared to address what I referred to her/him/unknown in the case in question. This is simple logic 101 that continually escapes you at your laughable expense. 

NEXT?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
....at times I mention other...
Not "at times" Dee Dee. Every time.

You may not notice because you're obsessed and compulsive, and using a template, but you mention Ethan or TS in every loser template you spam.

For you, "Next" is always TS or Ethan. Lol, the very people who toast you all over the board. And yes Dee Dee, the membership is still laughing at... someone's expense. And yes, it still escapes that person. 

Next? 
TS or Ethan. The template gave it away. Lol! 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father! LOL,

Listen, I can completely understand that you are still trying to heal from one of the most Bible ignorant quotes that any pseudo-christian like you could ever make, and that was your complete Bible stupidity in stating that Jesus was not the father! LOL!!!   Therefore, once again you have to lash out in vain to take the lime-light off of you in making such a Satanic statement like you did.  In essence, you will NEVER live this mistake down, EVER!  :(   Don't worry, I am sure you will step in the proverbial poo again and again where the D-man will correct you even further, but until then, continue with your posts that totally run away from your complete and unadulterated Biblical ignorance, okay?

Relating to you and your equally Biblical ignorant cohort Tradesecret, Jesus and I show others their Bible mistakes as well, as shown in my post #4 within this thread, and many others of late like the total Bible fool Soluminsanis within his runaway thread. The problem with you and Tradesecret is the simple FACT that you two stand out as being the most clueless of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, so of course, Jesus and I put you at the top of the list to easily refute. Get it?  We just can't believe in how you two Bible fools can preach another Gospel, of which Jesus and I are here to refute in His name. 

Oh, have you given it any further thought in showing mercy upon Tradesecret in not taking her/him/unknown's position of being the number 1 Bible fool within this forum away, where seemingly you want to take this position away from her/him/unknown. Follow the inspired word of Jesus for a change, and enact His inspired word herewith towards Tradesecret:  "Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful." (Luke 6:36 )

One more thing, can you help Tradesecret in not running away from my posts? Since she/him/unknown tried to engage me once again, Tradesecret has fallen short in addressing other posts at this time, and again, her/him/unknown is running away from. Sad indeed. I know, in asking you to help Tradesecret, it is like the blind leading the blind, but it will be comical entertainment nonetheless!  LOL

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Dee Dee, if you find everyone constantly "running away" from you, it may be the stink. Of your lame, repetitive, posts that is.

People don't come to a debate sites to run away. But they do run away from stinking stupidity. Can you blame them? Going around droning about "runaways" makes you look unstable. Especially when responding to you is like responding to a militant, deranged, eggplant.

Most people here are smarter than I am, so they will just ignore you after they learn your schtick. So if you wish for me to be the only person here who doesn't ignore you, carry on. I'd love to have you all to myself to toss at will. And rest assured, my promise to you is still valid. I will help you show your emptiness for as long as you want me to. 

So Dee Dee, ask yourself, why does everyone "run away" from me? What are they running from? Then take a good sniff of your loony posts. You may have an epiphany. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND is on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father! LOL,

Well, we can see that you are still totally embarrassed about your ungodly quote of stating that Jesus is not the Father!  As the membership understands, this is a hard fact to shake away from, even for your pseudo-christian status upon this forum. Therefore,  as usual you have to stay away from this biblical goof and bring forth irrelative topics to try in vain to hide behind in your insidious notion of: "look over here what I said about the Brother D, see, I realize that it has nothing to do with me being a biblical fool for my ungodly quote of stating that Jesus is not the Father, but still, it takes the limelight off of me where I really am the biblical fool for stating what I did!"  

Once again,  have you given it any further thought in showing mercy upon Tradesecret in not taking her/him/unknown's position of being the number 1 Bible fool within this forum away of them, where seemingly you want to take this position away from her/him/unknown. Can't you give Tradesecret a break  and follow the inspired word of Jesus for a change, and enact His inspired word herewith towards Tradesecret:  "Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful." (Luke 6:36 )

As usual, you and Tradesecret included, pseudo-christians like you run away from my posts to them because they simply cannot refute them and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath. Case in point, do you want to discuss Jesus' true modus operandi within the scriptures with me?  Tradesecret bailed out and RAN when I asked her/him/unknown to either debate or discuss this topic. Most likely in calling you out, you are spoiling your pants in fear for the D-man making you the continued Biblical fool if you had the nerve to engage me upon this topic, just watch another excuse from you to run! LOL

Ethang5, do you realize that you are missing a great monetary opportunity in coming out with your own brand of "Pseudo-christian Runaway Shoes"  where their only color would be YELLOW for obvious reasons.  You would sell out in just a week in this forum alone!  Think about it, although Jesus wouldn't be happy in your behalf, but since you don't respect His inspired words in the first place, take the money and run!  Wait, you could sign and personalize these Running Shoes, where obviously Tradesecret will be your first customer!  Think about it, where Satan would be so proud of you.

IS THERE ANY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT DOESN'T RUNAWAY FROM DISTURBING BIBLICAL AXIOMS LIKE ETHANG5 CONTINUALLY DOES.... ANYONE...?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sorry See Dee,

I didn't even read your rubbish. When I saw that you've reverted back to your silly template of bolding, underlining, and all caps.

You obviously crave my attention, but you will more likely get it with better posts and not deranged schtick. Go back and try again. Tell your elders at your loony Landover Church that the "insulting Jesus" schtick doesn't work, unless it's supposed to make you look like a fool. Is that your aim, Dee Dee? If it is, you're rocking it!

Do you smell burnt toast? 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND is on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father which is total Bible stupidity! LOL,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN LITTLE BOY QUOTE TO RUN AWAY FROM THE BROTHER D IN DISCUSSING JESUS' TRUE MO: "I didn't even read your rubbish. When I saw that you've reverted back to your silly template of bolding, underlining, and all caps."

Your disconcerting quote above only represents ANOTHER run away quote of yours in not being able to discuss Jesus' true modus operandi with the superior knowledge that I have of the Bible over your childlike rendition of same  We can understand that you do not want to put yourself out there once again to be brutally shown your complete Biblical stupidity!

Yes, Jesus and I crave your attention simply because you and Tradesecret are the most stupid and ignorant of the Bible that we have ever seen in any religion forum on the internet!  Therefore, it is only natural to show you and Tradesecret in how Bible stupid you two are so as to show  other pseudo-christians to stay clear of your Satanic Devil Speak, get it? Huh? Maybe?  Probably not.  :(

IS THERE ANY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WITHIN THIS FORUM THAT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY TRADESECRET'S OR ETHANG5'S POSITION OF BEING THE #1 AND #2 BIBLE IGNORANT POSITION? ANYONE?  MOPAC?  RODERICKSPODE? OR?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Lol Dee Dee, I didn't mean to be "disconcerting" to you. But something tells me you generally find life disconcerting. But a  thesaurus helps no?

Yes, Jesus and I crave your attention...
Jesus doesn't post stupidity over and over, or chase me around the board begging me to notice Him. Don't be ashamed Dee Dee. It's only you with the esteem low enough to debase yourself this way with schtick. I have assured you already you will always get my attention. I like trolls and loonies.

Oh, and a reminder, your lame schtick still isn't working. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND is on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father which is total Bible stupidity! LOL,

Relating to my challenge to you in my post #16, try and prove these biblical axioms wrong relative to Jesus the Christ: Jesus is greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, an abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus is greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, an abortionist, and an outright serial killer.
Jesus and I are best buds. I worship him.
You admit that you worship a greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

Do you expect anyone to take you to be anything other than a stupid fool?

And heads up, not every word listed in the thesaurus can be correctly applied in sentences. School might help you. But as always, I'm here for you Dee Dee! 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND is on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father which is total Bible stupidity! LOL,

ETHANG5'S FIRST RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

Relating to my challenge to you in my post #20 that you are RUNNING AWAY from; again, try and prove these biblical axioms wrong relative to Jesus the Christ: Jesus is greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, an abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You admit that you worship a greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

I guess you don't.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND is on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father which is total Bible stupidity! LOL,

ETHANG5'S FIRST RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S SECOND RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

Relating to my challenge to you in my post #20 that you are RUNNING AWAY from; again, try and prove these biblical axioms wrong relative to Jesus the Christ: Jesus is greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, an abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi Dee Dee,

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously? If you worship a greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, abortionist, and an outright serial killer, you must be one too.

But I'm still here for you, you selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak. Ethan doesn't judge. He just accepts what doofuses say about themselves.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5'S FIRST RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S SECOND RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S THIRD RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi Dee Dee, sorry, this is just more repeated spam. I'm not stupid enough to keep responding to the same dumb templated spam you keep.... spamming.

You seem stuck on stupid. The thread's title should have been, "How is brother Thomas?" 

The obvious answer being, "Not well."

Lol! 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5'S *FIRST* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S *SECOND* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S *THIRD* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S *FORTH* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

BEGIN:

SIDENOTE:  YOUR STEPPING IN POO QUOTE AGAIN: "Hi Dee Dee, sorry, this is just more repeated spam. I'm not stupid enough to keep responding to the same dumb templated spam you keep.... spamming."

Huh? Since you cannot respond to my post #20, but to only run away from it, is not spamming.  Spamming is when you continue to run away from said post because you cannot accept our Jesus described in the manner shown. Using your runaway wording from my post #20 directed towards you, you were then stupid enough to keep responding to my post in question THREE TIMES TO DATE, H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY?!  ROFLOL! Jesus H. Christ, how embarrassing for you once again!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, I'm pretty sure now that you're suffering some sort of mental episode. I really think you should seek help from someone. Remember when records used to skip? Well, your loony posts are now like that. Can you not tell that you're spamming the same nonsense all over the board?

Do you have a family? A good friend? Call them. I'd hate to lose our comic relief. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5'S *FIRST* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S *SECOND* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S *THIRD* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S *FORTH* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

ETHANG5'S *FIFTH* RUNAWAY FROM MY POST #20 IN NOT ADDRESSING JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI!

Relating to my challenge to you in my post #20 that you are RUNNING AWAY from 5 TIMES NOW; again, try and prove these biblical axioms wrong relative to Jesus the Christ: Jesus is greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, an abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

BEGIN

SIDENOTE:  YOUR STEPPING IN POO QUOTE AGAIN: 
"Hi Dee Dee, sorry, this is just more repeated spam. I'm not stupid enough to keep responding to the same dumb templated spam you keep.... spamming."

Using your runaway wording from my post #20 directed towards you to address, you were then stupid enough to keep responding to my post in question FOUR TIMES TO DATE, H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY?!  ROFLOL! Jesus H. Christ, how embarrassing for you once again!

Oh, even through Jesus knows this answer, at what time do you go crying to the moderators to tell them that you cannot stand the embarrassment anymore in you having to continue to run away from very simple requests by me in post #20 of proving wrong my notion of Jesus' true attributes?  Soon? Tomorrow? Next week? Or?  LOL!