The human body has changed. Is this how evolution works?

Author: janesix

Total: 27
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
The ribcage is bigger, the liver is way too far up and too big, kidneys too far up. Looks very unproportional to my eyes. Eyes have bone i the back where they used to be hollow. It is just very "wrong". It is like there was an"upgrade" over night. Although it doesn't seem like an upgrade, more like a down grade to a more robotic, fake like appearance, there is no harmony to it, no beauty like there used to be.

There are many other changes to the world as well, and we can get into those if you would like.
janesix
janesix
Another change I'd like to mention is dozens of new words I keep finding for the last month or so. And I have always been good with English, there are just way too many new words lately, that are supposedly not new.

Changes in Bible.

Changes in world map (big, noticeable changes)
RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@janesix
I'm a little confused with your post.

I can relate to what I think you're talking about in regards to "changes".

We're full of upgrades that might be necessy, but at the same time an inconvenience, or irritant.

An example might be places where there was free access for everyone, but because of public misuse, we now have to go through security. It's great that the problem of public abuse might be curtailed, but at the same time it might be a hassle.

The internet is another example. Right off the bat there seemed to be more unrestricted access to forums and social media websites. But again, because of user abuse, we find we have to register, or have to provide an email or cell phone# just to register. On the one it's an improvement. On the other, a hassle.

The evolution of the body, if there is such a thing may be similar. Afflictions may occur which are bad, but may also be a blessing in disguise if it stops us from abusing our bodies with unhealthy substances.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the physiology of humans as a whole, or simply changes of the body through aging.

Do you consider aging of the body as evolution of the body?

janesix
janesix
-->
@RoderickSpode
No I mean the structure of the entire human anatomy has completely changed. Skeletal, internal organs etc. I haven't done any measurements yet, but at a glance, it looks unproportional.

Maps of the earth have changed. New Zealand used to be NE of Australia for instance. Greenland way too big, and now associated with Denmark somehow. Countries have changed in size as well China and India way too small, Russia way too big.
janesix
janesix
Also the English language has changed, tons of new words, misspellings, odd phrases, enough that Ive been having trouble reading and speaking.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Interesting ideas as ever.

When did you notice that your previous observations of  human beings were different to your current observations?

And Maps used to be stylised.....Nowadays they are more accurate.

Russia is the largest country by area, 1.7 times that of the USA,  but has less than half the population of the USA....China is currently the largest by population, though it is predicted that India will exceed this by the end of the century.....Extinction events notwithstanding, of course.

Nonetheless evolution and change are on going.....Watch this space.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
A day or two ago is when I noticed it. I was reading a thread on another site about the Mandela effect ( because I was just reading for fun because i don't believe it, and I was trying to distract myself from other things. ) But then some of it really started to bother me, because it seems to be true. The first thing that freaked me out was that new zealand was in the wrong place. I looked out of curiosity, and realized it definitely IS in the wrong place. So then I took a look at pictures of the human skeleton and organs, and they were totally different from what I remembered. Totally out of balance, with organs in the wrong place. It wasn't the harmonious body that I remember. I am ordering a golden ratio measuring implement as soon as I have some money. Then I will check these "new" skeletons and see if I am right. A while back I started seeing tons of new words , several a day. I've read hundreds if not thousands of books, I rarely find a new word. 

I REALLY HOPE some of you guys come along and debunk this to my satisfaction, because I am REAlly creeped out.

Another thing is that my body has been feeling really achy and uncomfortable, and I haven't been sick or lazy or anything. Some foods smell weird,and taste weird too. Stuff I love like hot chocolate and ice cream. Is my mind/body connection out of balance because I switched timelines/universes?

I have an appointment with my psychiatrist coming up. I will tell her about this, see if I can switch meds or something, and maybe this will go away.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
As I stated....Old maps were stylised.

1. To be able to present a curved Earth on a flat surface.

2. To be able to fit adjacent places onto a limited map surface

3. To make Countries seem larger and therefore more important than they actually were....Old Maps of  the World produced in "Great Britain" were a prime example of this.

As for the other stuff.

Well perhaps you should try giving up the "Meds"..... And not rely on psychiatrists.......Seriously.

"Meds" are certainly designed to alter your mind state....And psychiatrists need to earn a living.

There are people who think that they require psychiatric help.

And then there are people who don't know that they require psychiatric help.

Expectancies tend to exceed reality these days....I think that this is more often the problem.

ronjs
ronjs
-->
@janesix
All living things change to some degree, usually due to environmental conditions, this is built into our DNA by the creator.

69 days later

Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@janesix
There are many other changes to the world as well, and we can get into those if you would like.
The thing is that evolution doesn't necessarily make a particular change to make that particular feature look or be better. Change comes about (even if it is inferior) as a priority for the host (human) to adapt to the surrounding or changing environment better in order to survive.

The same thing happens in the manufacturing world. When iPods and music streaming came out the sound format was MP3, a compressed format somewhat inferior to that of CDs. However, manufacturers had to make that retrograde step in order to save themselves in the marketplace. Portable and more accessible music became stronger and more adaptable to our needs.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Mandrakel
Adaptation is not evolution.
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@janesix
Adaptation is not evolution.
You can mince words as much as you like but the fact is that adaptation is part of the science of evolution by natural selection.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Mandrakel
Evolution is not a fact. It is a theory, and a bad one.
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@janesix
Just to address your confusion here....The "Theory of Evolution" forms part of the work by Charles Darwin called The Origin Of the Species. The science of evolution has proven conclusively that evolution by natural selection is irrefutable. The evidence is abundant and confirmed by thousands of qualified experts and still, evidence continues to pour in.

Now, if such science, according to you is "bad", what "theory" do you know is better and how many mountains of professionally and thoroughly collected evidence are there?

Evolution by natural selection is an established fact and creationists should lick their wounds (of stupidity) and move forward instead of continually coming out with crumby excuses and trying to pick holes into rock-solid evidence. Perhaps they could be more constructive by tabling the mountains of evidence and thoroughly and professionally written reports that conclusively confirm creation. Well?

ronjs
ronjs
-->
@Mandrakel
Creationists interpretation of the evidence is generally not accepted by atheists. We all have the same evidence, the same rocks, the same fossils, the same sedimentary layers and so on, and we may not have all the evidence can, and often does  change previously held conclusions. 

497 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@janesix
The ribcage is bigger, the liver is way too far up and too big, kidneys too far up. Looks very unproportional to my eyes. Eyes have bone i the back where they used to be hollow. It is just very "wrong". It is like there was an"upgrade" over night. Although it doesn't seem like an upgrade, more like a down grade to a more robotic, fake like appearance, there is no harmony to it, no beauty like there used to be.

A lot of things appear to change when women reach menopause

Another change I'd like to mention is dozens of new words I keep finding for the last month or so. And I have always been good with English, there are just way too many new words lately, that are supposedly not new.

Changes in Bible.

Changes in world map (big, noticeable changes)
Those are other changes menopausal women notice.

One recommendation is to follow this simple guide that applied to tampons but are still applicable to women undergoing changes.
If it hurts go with a smaller size.
If it leaks go with a bigger size.

Elliott
Elliott
-->
@janesix
That is because science doesn’t deal with absolute proven facts or truths, such a concept would be unscientific. Science is driven by enquiry and if you have a proven fact then you have the answer and having the answer would mean you need look no further, this would limit enquiry. That is why science only has provision for hypotheses and theories rather than proven facts, science has to keep an open mind that even the most accepted theory may be wrong.   
Shila
Shila
-->
@Elliott
Janesix: Evolution is not a fact. It is a theory, and a bad one.
That is because science doesn’t deal with absolute proven facts or truths, such a concept would be unscientific. Science is driven by enquiry and if you have a proven fact then you have the answer and having the answer would mean you need look no further, this would limit enquiry. That is why science only has provision for hypotheses and theories rather than proven facts, science has to keep an open mind that even the most accepted theory may be wrong.   
Creation/Genesis teaches Eve was created from Adams rib. Evolution totally missed that one. Therefore Evolution is a theory and a bad one.

Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
No, evolution is change after many generations caused by a collection of beneficial mutations adding up.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Conservallectual
No, evolution is change after many generations caused by a collection of beneficial mutations adding up.
Makes you wonder if God should have waited and not rushed to judgement.
Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
There are 2 kinds of evolution:

Microevolution: a smaller level of evolution which has been proven to exist
Macroevolution: A larger level of evolution which has not been proven to exist and the only supposed evidence that Scientists point to it is the really messy fossil record(which does not even support it either,  as new families just appear from nothing in it).
Shila
Shila
-->
@Conservallectual
There are 2 kinds of evolution:

Microevolution: a smaller level of evolution which has been proven to exist
Macroevolution: A larger level of evolution which has not been proven to exist and the only supposed evidence that Scientists point to it is the really messy fossil record(which does not even support it either,  as new families just appear from nothing in it).
This would disprove both evolution and creation.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Sooooooo. 
With this uncertainty in mind.  The TOE shouldn't be placed at the top of the scale of things you belive are so called "certainties" 
I mean, it doesn't need to be. 

Theists on the other hand have this problem proving a god exists.   yet it is the most important thing ever. 
It is the sole reason they are here.    They will follow the rules/ laws of that god exactly for the rest of their lives without questioning it. 

You can see what is happening hear hey ? 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Sooooooo. 
With this uncertainty in mind.  The TOE shouldn't be placed at the top of the scale of things you belive are so called "certainties" 
I mean, it doesn't need to be. 

Theists on the other hand have this problem proving a god exists.   yet it is the most important thing ever. 
It is the sole reason they are here.    They will follow the rules/ laws of that god exactly for the rest of their lives without questioning it. 

You can see what is happening hear hey ? 
God created the universe and life in 6 days. Then began to judge it.

Any changes in humans has to be attributed to evolution.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
God created the universe in six days is all good butttttt. 
6 days when ? 

You are not going to say approximately 6000 years ago are you. ?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Shila
Unfortunately you are to smart shila  to say the universe is no older then 10,000 years 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
--> @Shila
Unfortunately you are to smart shila  to say the universe is no older then 10,000 years 
Evolution took over after creation. All changes to the human body and life are attributed to evolution.