How Does Jesus Expect To Get Away With Blatant Lies....

Author: Stephen

Total: 105
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Still pounding? Feeling like sand? premature efactulation.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Bringerofrain
I'm not even sure Brother D@#&head is even who he claims to be. The thought crossed my mind he's really an atheist pretending to be a fundamental Christian to make them look stupid. I simply ignore the old fart.
Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
-->
@EtrnlVw
That theory would seem to fit his actions
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms and is in contention of being the #1 Bible fool upon this forum,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN, HO HUM: "Your sense of history just about matches the utter lack of it expressed by HistoryBuff. Hermeticism is Satanic? You understand neither hermeticism nor Satanism. meanwhile, your Bible is is need of its daily beating until its morale improves".

Once again, did your lame quote above have anything to do with you RUNNING AWAY from the posts that I have directed towards you shown in the links below, in showing you to be in contention of being the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and where you got your teats in a ringer by proffering that Greek translations took over Jesus' word within the scriptures? NO, IT DID NOT BIBLE FOOL!  Said links are once again shown below at your laughable expense:

Your credibility within this forum is now ZERO since you continue to RUN AWAY from Jesus' inspired words with some of the most child like excuses this forum has ever seen, congratulations FAUXLAW!  Yes, I know, you will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER live the explicit fact down of you actually calling Jesus a LIAR in some of the links above subsequent to me easily Bible Slapping you Silly®️!!!

Every religion forum has to have a complete pseudo-christian Bible stupid fool, and at this time, until the ever so dumbfounded ethang5, or the equally dumbfounded of the Bible Tradesecret returns, FAUXLAW has easily taken over this cherished position for them, praise Jesus!  LOL!

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms and is in contention of being the #1 Bible fool upon this forum,

FAUXLAW RUNAWAY POST AGAIN: "Still pounding? Feeling like sand? premature efactulation." 

Whoops!  Another EXCUSE not to address your total and complete Bible ignorance as shown within the RUNAWAY posts below, how sad:

Membership, seemingly FAUXLAW is wanting to beat Tradesecret in how many outright runaway posts to accumulate at one time from the D-man that go unanswered to the topic at hand!  Tradesecrets, as I recall, was 24 POSTS DIRECTED TO HIM/HER/UNKNOWN that were not answered because of my astute Bible Slapping Silly Tradesecret as well, as I am now easily doing towards the poor lack of biblical knowledge FAUXLAW.   

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

ETRNLVW:,

YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE POST IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: "I'm not even sure Brother D@#&head is even who he claims to be. The thought crossed my mind he's really an atheist pretending to be a fundamental Christian to make them look stupid. I simply ignore the old fart."

You are no more even a pseudo-christian with such dirty talk that you presented in your lame quote above!  Jesus will hold you responsible upon Judgment Day for sure, bible fool Etrnlvw: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." (Ephesians 4:29)

Your recent runaway posts from the Brother D. because I made you too the continued Bible inept fool that you are and where you could not respond to them because of this fact are shown below once again:

YOUR FIRST RUNAWAY ON SAID TOPIC: 

YOUR SECOND RUNAWAY ON SAID TOPIC:

YOUR THIRD RUNAWAY ON SAID TOPIC:

YOUR FOURTH RUNAWAY ON SAID TOPIC:

YOUR FIFTH RUNAWAY ON SAID TOPIC:

ETRNLVW, remember this totally embarrassing moment for you within this prestigious forum, where you outright and blatantly contradicted yourself in the same post, and that I had to correct you at your laughable expense? Sure you do! LOL

You have to ignore me to save what face you have left within this forum because Jesus and I completely OWN YOU and your FAITH, whereas you absolutely cannot address my superior Bible knowledge over your grade school knowledge of same!  LOL

NEXT BIBLE INEPT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN EQUAL TO ETRNLVW WILL BE ...?

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
That wish balloon of your is badly in need of more gas. Keep blowing.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@fauxlaw
It is ambiguous and totally unreliable.
You do not agree with me at all. I never said the Bible is unreliable. In fact, I did say.......

No, this is what you have said. ___ " Frankly, I'm shocked the book managed to have enough integrity left in it when monks and such finished their agenda and still managed to give us an inkling of truth"#79

I simply said I agree with you, if you were referring to the bible? . I then added my own twopence worth. Still, I too am amazed that you consider it to have  any integrity, could you point it out to me? _  especially after YOU , and  clowns and conmen in dresses and tall hats have,  over the centuries  decided only they know the secrets of the bible and its rightful interpretation.

"The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies", said Samuel  Langhorne  Clemens.

"It has served us well, this myth of Christ." Pope Leo X said.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW,

YOUR BEREFT QUOTE #97 ONCE AGAIN TO YOU BEING A BIBLE FOOL RUNAWAY FROM THE TOPIC AT HAND: "That wish balloon of your is badly in need of more gas. Keep blowing."

As it is plainly seen, you are using ethang5’s little boy pre-school reasoning to RUN AWAY away from direct questions posed to you by using inane non topic responses, and you are an alleged writer supposedly using rational and logical thinking  in writing a Constitutional book? Surely you jest!  What an outright joke! LOL!

RECAP OF YOUR EMBARRASSING QUOTE THAT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST JESUS’ WORDS WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES: “As usual, Stephen is ignoring the issues of language translation, as Bringerofrain has adequately and correctly told us. I, too, am a student of Greek, and can confirm the Bringer's contextual argument is spot on, and Stephen is completely dismissing it, to his laughable credit.”

Relative to your Bible ignorant quote above, any translation nonetheless matters not of any Greek translation that is in the background, because what is shown in the foreground in printed form is the final result that was inspired by Jesus the Christ.  In simpler terms for you to hopefully understand this time, what YOU are essentially stating in your inept quote above is that what is directly shown within the scriptures, and in specific words, is not true, therefore you call Jesus’ inspired words a a LIE in the passages below:  

“And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4)

Fauxlaw to save you further embarrassment, what I want you to do is to put your little Teddy Bear and cherry popsicle down, put on your running shoes that your parents have purchased for you, and run as fast as you can to get away from this post showing you to be an outright biblical fool in trying to use the Greek translations the way you did, okay?  Good boy!  Furthermore, when you don't address this specific post to you subsequent to catching your breath from running away from it, then you admit that I own you and your faith because of your blatant stupidity of the JUDEO-Christian Bible! Thank you!  

Seriously, why does DEBATEART Religion forum always attract the most dumbfounded of the Bible for its pseudo-christian members? Fauxlaw is moving up the ladder to be one of the most Bible stupid and ignorant of this faction within this forum, bar none!

NEXT RUNAWAY BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL EQUAL TO FAUXLAW WILL BE…?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As explicitly shown in my post #99 above, FAUXLAW was put to rest on his insidious notion of using Greek translations to specific words instead of what is directly shown within the scriptures. But, as if FAUXLAW isn't dumbfounded enough regarding the Bible and wanting to use Greek translations, he posited that he is a "student of Greek," but does not mention this in its true form within his comical biography! Therefore, *cough,* are we to assume that in FAUXLAW being "A STUDENT OF GREEK," he means the sexual adherence of same?!  OMG, how unchristian like can FAUXLAW be?

Brother D. Thomas

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If I ran away, as you suggest, woefully, why am I still here? Getting under your skin, am I? You don't get it, do you? You could ignore, as I just have. Up to you, and always was, my friend. I am not your nemesis. That guy is in the mirror.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,

As explicitly shown in my post #99 above, FAUXLAW was put to rest on his insidious notion of using Greek translations to specific words instead of what is directly shown within the scriptures. But, as if FAUXLAW isn't dumbfounded enough regarding the Bible and wanting to use Greek translations, he posited that he is a "student of Greek," but does not mention this in its true form within his comical biography! Therefore, *cough,* are we to assume that in FAUXLAW being "A STUDENT OF GREEK," he means the sexual adherence of same?!  OMG, how unchristian like can FAUXLAW be?

Brother D. Thomas

Brother , you remind me of how odd I thought it was that Fauxlaw in his forum biography freely offers us his very impressive academic credentials . And an interesting little bag of academic tricks it is, it is impressive, Brother. 

A published author, Phds, History & English Lit.   And being " Fluent in English, French, Italian, and Egyptian hieroglyphs."

But like you, I  found it most odd that what he  seems to have forgot to  mention in his detailed biography is his knowledge and expertise in ancient Greek!?  

"I am  a student of Greek "#28  he tells us, but not a peep about it in his public forum profile here at Debateart !?

Tell me Brother, do you think that  it is at all possible for one  to forget that one is   " a student in Greek"?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now is the number 1 Bible fool upon this forum,

YOUR QUOTE NOT ADDRESSING MY POST #99, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM IT: "If I ran away, as you suggest, woefully, why am I still here? Getting under your skin, am I? You don't get it, do you? You could ignore, as I just have. Up to you, and always was, my friend. I am not your nemesis. That guy is in the mirror."

Yes, you are still here in NOT addressing my post #99 in its entirety as explicitly shown in the link below, along with many other posts that you have run away from relative to you being an outright Biblical fool, DUH!  Therefore, as I stated as a prerequisite if you didn't address my post #99, YOU NOW ADMIT THAT I COMPLETELY OWN YOU AND YOUR FAITH!  Thank you for finally coming to terms with this most embarrassing fact for you, praise Jesus!  

To the membership, the chickens always come home to roost!  LOL!

NEXT RUNAWAY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN EQUAL TO FAUXLAW WILL BE ...?  WAIT, there can't be another pseudo-christian equal to FAUXLAW'S Bible stupidity and ignorance because he now holds the #1 title of the most Bible stupid and ignorant here on this DEBATEART Religion Forum!  Oh my, Tradesecret and ethang5 are going to be really upset now. :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING FAUXLAW, THE NOW #1 BIBLICAL FOOL ON DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM: "I am  a student of Greek "#28  he tells us, but not a peep about it in his public forum profile here at Debateart !?"

Because of FAUXLAW's new status of being the #1 most stupid and ignorant of the JUDEO-Christian Bible here upon this Religion forum, this type of inept intellect precludes that when he stated that he is a "Student of Greek," more than likely, he slipped upon his Freudian in referring this notion in a sexual way.  Therefore, I know that I am preaching to the choir with you in what my Jesus stated regarding homosexuals, to wit: "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death,; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

Oh my, as if FAUXLAW doesn't have enough problems within this forum already, now he alludes to his chosen sexual behavior, sad indeed. :(

Brother D. Thomas

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

Has anyone seen the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool fauxlaw around, that has easily embarrassed himself beyond recognition within this thread alone? Because of this fact, he has had to RUN AWAY from my godly posts #99 and #103 directed to him.  Obviously poor ol' fauxlaw has finally come to terms that he is no match to the superiority of my biblical knowledge that Jesus has given me, and now has to RUN AWAY from me and Jesus' true words.

We'll add fauxlaw to the ever growing list of Bible inept runaway pseudo-christians here at DEBATEART Religion forum.  :(

NEXT?