Topic's posts

Posts in total: 8
  • Double_R
    Double_R avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 114
    Double_R avatar
    Double_R
    In a new Suffolk University/USA TODAY poll 73% of Trump voters say they believe the election was stolen. The same poll also found that 58% of those same voters believe January 6th was "mostly an antifa-inspired attack that only involved a few Trump supporters."

Let’s just assume the first question as our premise... the election was stolen and the rightful president whom the people voted to represent them will be kicked out of the Oval Office by hijacker’s of our federal government. Congress by certifying Biden would then be complicit in this. What should the people do? Head to the polls and vote out the same people who are manipulating the vote totals?

If this were true the only means left would be to take power back by force, which is exactly what Jan 6th was about. If Trump voters really believe the election was stolen they wouldn’t need to dissociate themselves with the attacks by absurdly blaming it on antifa.

I think this poll speaks to the logic pretzels many of Trump’s voters are twisting themselves in to hold onto their views. It’s one thing to argue with someone who doesn’t believe widely accepted facts about the world, it’s another to argue with someone who doesn’t even believe facts they themselves profess to believe.

Curious to know what any Trump voters think about this.
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 9,716
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    If one didn't want to create an army of paranoid misinformed people, maybe Americans shouldn't have supported without question the Alinskyesque mockingbird deep state media gaslighting with the Russia crap for 4 years just to place people they like to listen to in positions of tyrannical power.

The misinformation war has just begun now that it is acceptable to equate fact with opinions.
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    Questioning the government is now labeled vigorously by the elite oligarchs as misinformation. We are already in a tyrannical state.
  • Double_R
    Double_R avatar
    Double_R avatar
    Double_R
    --> @Greyparrot
    The misinformation war has just begun now that it is acceptable to equate fact with opinions.
    I’m pretty sure the whole point to this thread is that it is not.

Do you believe Biden was chosen by the electorate?

If not, then what is your view of the Capitol attack?
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @Double_R
    Do you believe Biden was chosen by the electorate?
    I believe the Washington DC Oligarchy believes he was elected legitimately without question.

If not, then what is your view of the Capitol attack?
    It was about as violent of an uprising against the government as Tank Man was getting rolled under the treads of a Chinese tank in Tiananmen Square. 

The outcomes of both events are the same. A cowed populace afraid to question the government and total authoritative dominance.
  • Double_R
    Double_R avatar
    Double_R avatar
    Double_R
    --> @Greyparrot
    I believe the Washington DC Oligarchy believes he was elected legitimately without question.
    You sound like a politician. I didn’t ask what the Washington DC oligarchy believes, I asked what you believe. Care to provide any thoughts?

The outcomes of both events are the same. A cowed populace afraid to question the government and total authoritative dominance.
    I didn’t ask about the outcome, I asked what you thought about them.

Any reason you are avoiding giving us your opinion?
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @Double_R
     Any reason you are avoiding giving us your opinion?
    My opinion is irrelevant since questioning the outcome of the election isn't an option. It's considered hate speech.

A rational person in a free society would probably believe the election was legit. Not in this society.
  • Double_R
    Double_R avatar
    Double_R avatar
    Double_R
    --> @Greyparrot
    My opinion is irrelevant since questioning the outcome of the election isn't an option.
    This is a debate site. The whole point is to share your opinion.

A rational person in a free society would probably believe the election was legit. Not in this society.
    How is this not a free society? Enlighten me.