Dual Nature of Time

Author: ebuc

Total: 6
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Arrow-of-Time >>> Past >>> In >>> ( * ) i ( * ) >>> Out >>> Future >>>.... { Metaphysical-1 abstract absolute }

--------conceptual line-of-demarcation-----------

Flow-of-Time <<< Past <<<< Out <<< ( * )i ( * ) <<< In <<< Future <<<<...{ Occupied Space Transformations }

i = ego identity as Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concept

* * = more complex, bilateral biologic

(  ) = contractive { mass-attractive } ultra-micro Gravity { geodesic tensioning }

)( = repulsive { cosmological constant } ultra-mico Dark Energy { geodesic tensioning }

Observed Time { quantised } = Experiential Time { sine-wave compression patterning  } ergo occupied space reality, that, stems from Gravity and Dark Energy inversions from outer and inner peak surface events of a spiral/helical torus patterning

Abstract Time = quantified time --ex seconds, minutes, hours days etc--- i.e. mathematical assessment of occupied space that is not yet quantised

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
What is the alternative to time and space?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
What is the alternative to time and space?
I seem to recall this question once before here at DArt.

1} if the finite set of cosmic physical/reality laws/principles were inviolate, then perhaps,

.......1a} only truly non-occupied space would exist,

2} there is  no alternative to the eternally existence of  occupied space and truly non-occupied space Universe,

.....2a} there may exist brief periods of time, when, sine-wave /\/\/ associated fermionic matter and bosonic forces did not exist, yet,

......2c} Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )( still existed eternally.

In regards to 2a, we add the caveat that, coding for all that is possible to exist, is coded inside and on the event horizon of black holes.

ebuc
ebuc
Also in regards to #1, there can never { eternally } exist, more than five, regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe., or any other alledged universe.

There exists only three,  primary, regular/symmetrical and structuraly stable polyhedra of Universe, from which all others are derived.

3-fold Tet{4}hedron { structure-system }
4-fold Octa{6}hedron { structure-system }
---------------------
5-fold Icossa{20}hedron{ stucture-system }

The non-structural, yet systemic, 4-fold  cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron as Vector Equilibrious   --12-around-1--   jitterbug exhibits all three of these polyhedra on four differrent axi of spin, torque, contraction-expansion, precession { 90 degrees } and inside-oute , as well as,

the two Euclidean sine-waves at 90 degrees to each other aka electro-magnetic radiations set of two sine-waves, tho there not Euclidean,

1/4 of saddle-shape (  )(  )  of torus that is ergo positive Euclidean curature and 1/4 negative Euclidean curvature,

and at least 5 other exotic shapes-of-space.

17 days later

ebuc
ebuc
...........................{ nondialate and non-contractive ergo a constant }............
Arrow-of-Time >>> Past >>> In >>> ( * ) i ( * ) >>> Out >>> Future >>>.... { Metaphysical-1 abstract absolute }

--------conceptual line-of-demarcation-----------

Flow-of-Time <<< Past <<<< Out <<< ( * )i ( * ) <<< In <<< Future <<<<...{ Occupied Space Transformations }
.........{ dialate (    (   ( ((<><>))  )   )     ) and/or contractive }.............................................

Photon is not a constant cause it  goes at top-speed in a vacuum and less elsewhere.

....................................*.............................................
---->--------->---------->o<-----------<------------<--------
....................................*...........................................

I.e. the two vertical * is the observer, and the ----> is incoming photon { o } at 90 degrees from our more linear --if not also on a 45 degree diagonal vector---   observational motion/trajectory of viewpoint.

Many if not all paradoxes can be reconciled via consideration of a 90 degree trajectory of vector, to our more 180 degree ---if a 45 degree diagonal vector--   and linear set of viewpoint{s} Perhaps. I dunno

Think of this way.  Our Meatphysical-1, mathematical coordinate systems, are based on XYZ, 90 degree cube, that has 12 sets of lines/edges/chords and we intimate them as vectors.

However, it may  be that our true vectors of Universal coordination are based on the the 12 surface diagonals of the XYZ cube ergo our vectorial trajectories are always at 45 degrees to our mathematical coordinate systems, What does this dmean, dynamically speaking, to our observations of EMRadiation as constant to all observers, irrespective of their speed?

However, another consideration is that of spin ergo geodesic considerations of a Universe that has vectorial trajectories that are closer to 90 degrees in the geodesic spin ---as an orbital--- to our more sine-wave and 45 degree patterning /\/\/\/\/\/\/ set of trajectories.

................................Space( /\/o\/\/ ) i ( /\/\o/\/ )Space.......................................................................

ebuc
ebuc
Time = Absolute Time ergo the Arrow-of-Time >>>>>>> and we conceptually construct future or past relative time events

time = relative time as in relative to speed, distance and location.

It is cosmic trinary turtles all the way to the ultra-micro finite set. E the truncated dipyramid that may have more than one intermal set of events occurring as its internal spinal axis of oscillation between forward postiive and backward negative.

endoderm-meso-derm-ecto-derm for example.