Divine Order

Author: janesix

Total: 5
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
There are many measurement systems, and as far as I can tell, and the ones I have studied thus far, the measurement systems are designed by the Creator to work together in different circumstances. For instance, the different "feet" used throughout time in different areas are all based on the basic English foot, and go either up or down a certain scale that can be predicted, and according to latitude and rather parameters, some of which I may not know yet. I know they can be predicted because I did the math and found an Australian foot that I didn't know existed, and I knew should probably exist. (Learned from studying the work of John Neal)

Next is the base ten and six system, which work together. This is shown in Sumerian and other measuring systems (time and length, volume etc) An obscure math is involved, and one part of that is you can multiply or divide a number by 6, to get a harmonic result up and down the scale. This is called harmonic math, and I learned it by studying the work of Bruce Cathie.

Measuring the Earth by using harmonic math: If you pinpoint the center of the Eath's landmass, you end up somewhere slightly North and West of Ankara, Turkey. The Giza plateau is located ten degrees south of Ankara, and at 1111 km away. You multiply that by 6*6 and you get the polar circumference of the Earth. Starting at zero degrees at the equator, you go north, and every ten degrees is another 1111 harmonic. So ten degrees is 1111 km, twenty is 2222, thirty(the Giza plateau) is 3333 km all the way up to the North pole at 90 degrees and 9999 km from the equator. Multiply by four and you have 39999 for the polar circumference. As I always say, this is the PLAN, the Archetype, the design. Reality of course differs because reality is dynamic.

I will be adding more if possible.

This post is for those who want to discuss the metaphysics of measurement, I will not argue about incorrect measurements, as I always state these numbers are ideal, canon numbers. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull

And That's EXACTLY why I don't eat sun dried tomatoes. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Meter is firstly defined as 1/10,000,000th of the surface distance between equator and pole, and KM is 1/10,000th of the surface distance between. It wasn't until light came and scientists started to throw "random numbers" as measurements for the reason that they will be more exact.

What do you have a problem with it? How is it a divine order? I just measured a near-perfect number using a unit system based on the thing you measured that near-perfect number on. That is not surprising at all.

Also, PLATEAU? seriously. If you are saying a monument or something I might believe you. A plateau is too vague to be a precise measurement.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Intelligence_06
I really don't know what you are saying and/or asking in the first part of your response.

As to the Giza plateau not being "precise" enough for you, I already stated in the OP that the true numbers are NOT precise. I already said Ankara may not even be the exact center of the Earth's land mass. I received this information via inspiration and synchronicity. They obviously wanted me to find this 1111/per ten degree relationship, and that Giza, perhaps the Great Pyramid, is a MARKER to show the relationship. 
janesix
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Then you are really missing out Bull. That's the only way I will eat them.